• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded E3 Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

slymaster16

Ill buy it just for the battle system of BBS but it looks interesting so i cant wait!!! Just put it out fast please, Nomura!!!!!

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
It looks so much more interesting than Days in terms of gameplay variety, I'm not gonna lie.
But I'd still love to see them announce some new features. I don't think we've actually seen anything that justifies the "Re:" until now. o:

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
It looks nice.

I like how they blend moves from KH1 and 2.

The system is the BBS one which i really like it.

It's good chance to play Sora game again, i'm looking forward to it.

Thanks a lot Ulti!!!

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It does, but there are different quests and a different back story. It's more like a string of minigames, really.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yesh you did. I'm not sure because I haven't watched Coded gameplay but it is probably a mini-game.

Actually they only use the turn based combat system in Olympus Coliseum. I think they did this because they wanted to see what it would be like to have FF7's battle system in KH.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Actually, Re: Coded has massive ties with what is going to be Kingdom Hearts III.

And the trailer is fantastic.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It will be funny seeing how they try to advertise 3D games, when you can only see it with your eyes. I watched some youtube videos of the 3DS and it doesn't work when it's filmed. It's so exciting, like a new era almost. :D

I guess maybe it will make people less likely to download a rom when the hardware is what makes it so beautiful. But who knows.

Sacha

Website
www.ffring.com
Japanese website FF Reunion posted some details from this week's Weekly Jump :

※追記:来週発売の「ジャンプ」より、「KH Re:Coded」記事詳細
2010秋発売予定・ ジャンル:RPG データ化された世界で「ジミニーメモ」の謎を解析!
ソラが冒険するデータの中の世界は異変だらけ…。コンピュータープログラムのトラブルの元となる「バグ」に侵食されていたのだ!痛快アクションでハートレ ス退治!バトル部分はボタンひとつでド派手な技が発動する「バトルコマンド」システム。島中に出現した「バグブロック」の正体は?奇妙な模様の「バグブ ロック」を壊したり、足場にしたりしてフィールドを探索!画像にはトラヴァースタウン、デスティニーアイランド、ワンダーランドが掲載。新たな技と思われ るものに「バスターホイール」、「スタンプダイブ」の記載あり、とのこと。(情報:特命係の亀山様)
http://www.ff-reunion.net/kh/2010/06/19/e3_kh_re-coded_trailer

Is there anything of interest here ? Could anyone translate that stuff ?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It will be funny seeing how they try to advertise 3D games, when you can only see it with your eyes. I watched some youtube videos of the 3DS and it doesn't work when it's filmed. It's so exciting, like a new era almost. :D

I guess maybe it will make people less likely to download a rom when the hardware is what makes it so beautiful. But who knows.

Until they come up with 3DS flashcarts

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
translated by me lol said:
※Postscript:from next week's Jump, 'KH Re: Coded' report details
Plan to go on sale Autumn 2010 . Genre: RPG studying the mysteries of Jiminy's Journal in a world made from data!
A world made of the data of Sora's adventures is full of unusual events... It's being corroded by 'bugs', the source of computer troubles! Exterminate heartless with thrilling action! The battle game play involves 'battle commands', where flashy techniques are set in motion with one button. What is the true nature of the 'bug blocks' appearing on the Island? Demolish the strange 'bug blocks', or use them as a foothold, to search the field! Traverse Town, Destiny Islands, and Wonderland appear. New techniques such as the 'buster wheel(?)', 'stamp dive(?)' are mentioned.

Hn, not very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back