• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone got diabetes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venitas

I decided to make this thread bcuz i currently have high blood sugar and feel like shhhhiiiiitttttttt lol. Anybody here got diabetes as well?

Discuss any stories, problems, questions, etc relating to diabetes

Last edited:

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I don't have it per say, but my body has a hard time managing my insulin....

And there is a history of Diabetes in my family.

Venitas

well, it means when the insulin breaks down too many carbs, you might feel dizzy or disoriented (low blood sugar). when insulin doesnt break down enough carbs, you might feel wiped out, extremely thirsty, and/or the need to...pee.

does that ever happen?

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Well, one time I felt like I had to pee constantly....But I think it was from stress since all I did was breathe a little slower.

Venitas

hmmm im not sure then.
when my blood sugar is high or low i freak out, cuz i had this really gnarly accident when i was 12.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
So apparently the Paleolithic Diet can cure Type 2 Diabetes in a week, but I haven't tried it nor do I have diabetes.

Anyway, yeah it doesn't run in my family so I guess I'm lucky. Then again my family's also relatively healthy in terms of diet.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I'll end up with diabetes if I don't lose this weight. :( I know someone who is currently borderline too. I've tried many diets, but I just can't stick with it. The cravings for sweets are so strong.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
My family never really let me have a lot of candy, or any soda, or much junk food at all as a kid, so I never really ended up forming a craving or a diet around it.
Oddly enough I did, but i'm sick of candy now. >: The only sweets i'll eat now are chocolate- I mean the good kind. Not hte crappy snickers kind. D:
(like those premium chocolates or whatever) and mostly white chocolate. I don' tlike dark. (Mili is okay)

But anyways, no I don't believe i do.

Jolts

I'm fortunate enough not to have diabetes, but I have a good friend who does. He has to carry around a backpack with supplies for managing it all the time, it makes me feel bad for him even though I know he's used to it.

Venitas

I'm fortunate enough not to have diabetes, but I have a good friend who does. He has to carry around a backpack with supplies for managing it all the time, it makes me feel bad for him even though I know he's used to it.

lol i have one too! i bring it everywhere and i feel weird when i dont have it on.

i have type 1 diabetes...just got it when i was 7. no blood relatives of mine have diabetes...im the 1st one lol

Callaghan

Awards
It runs in my family and I'm at high risk. But I like Candy so much! Since I moved out of home, though the amount of candy hasn't increased(I actually eat less) my weight went up and so now I'm at an even higher risk!
My main problem is energy drinks though.
Any other high risk people found a safe craving substitute? all I seem to do is replace it with other food that's bad for me ><"

tangerine

Awards
I don't have diabetes. I think it's important that I let you all know that because I'm important.

Venitas

I crave energy drinks too, but mostly for the taste and not the efdect.
However, I've been drinking a lot of Club Soda/Soda Water/Pellegrino/whatever you call it, and it taste really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back