• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yen-Sid or Merlin?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Master Roxas

I think Yen-sid is more... how do u say....ummmm.....he hs lot more brains than merlin... merlin have seen his best days long time ago....

iChocolate

I think that it would be hard to compare them since they are in different worlds. So I guess Jimminy was saying that in their worlds they were considered the greatest or second to none.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Merlin imo is better. I mean come on we're talking about the guy from King Arthur's tales. He's a legend. Yen Sid is just some magician from a musical that isn't even as old as Merlin's stories.

Geocross247

In terms of pure magical abilities, they're equal, but Yen sid is probably more powerful. Merlin's beard tends to get in the way a lot whenever he casts a spell or just twirling a propeller if you've seen the movie. xD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Merlin is far more likable, IMO. <3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Woah, am I the only one who looked at the timestamps??

I'd say Yen Sid. Why? Coz I like him more :D

No, you're not. It seems like this is the first thing new members do now, I mean, reviving old threads.

I'd say Yen Sid.

Gram

Banned
Awards
ike merlin better, the scenes between him and cid in kh2 are funny.

whenever i look at yen sid his golfball/fish eyes make me lol.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
I pick Merlin because Yen Sid's bug eyes scare the hell out of me. Seriously. They're worse than Ramona's eyes on The Real Housewives of New York D:

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
What's with all the Yen Sid hate?!

It's the eyes bb. THE EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Yensid.JPG

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
There both on the same level. I like Yen sid better he seems more serious a wizardly than Merlin.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I was kinda creeped out by Yen Sid's eyes and I don't like the music that plays at his homeworld. It always makes me feel nervous. I guess Yen Sid was the closest wizard to King Mickey's world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back