• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i think i know who this new boss is....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
this was probably mentioned but i'm giong to makea thread about it anyways....

ok, in BBS we know that master Eraqus and terra's heart fused....so in the last episode MX mentions that terra has succumbed to darkness. So let's just say this counts as becoming a heartless. In order to gain a nobody, you must gain a heartless (most cases).

So here's my theory: this is master eraqus's and terra's nobody (in the same way roxas is both sora's and ventus's). this could explain the similar fighting style and similar weapons to Xemnas.

This could also explain how Xemnas thought of the idea of using the cloaks as a regular suit (and then a uniform later)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
(facepalm) Anything to do with a new nobody is a completely flawed theory.

One... Terra succumbing to darkness is NOT the same as losing your heart to the darkness nor' does it count as becoming a Heartless. Losing your heart to the darkness means you lose all signs of freewill and your heart becomes non-existent. Terra didn't BECOME a being of darkness at all. He's still a human at that time. And even if what I said was wrong, there's still no way Terra could have 2 nobodies. Why? Because they only have ONE BODY. And Terra's Nobody was Xemnas. Xemnas is a fusion of both MX and Terra, which is why he has Terra's memories.

Ugh... I swear, I'm getting tired of these "Another nobody" theories...

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
The reason why Xemnas used the Organization cloaks has nothing to do with another Nobody. Ansem the Wise made them, THAT'S where he got it from. Those cloaks shield the wearer from the darkness when one is traveling through the Dark Corridors, which the Organization uses all the time.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The reason why Xemnas used the Organization cloaks has nothing to do with another Nobody. Ansem the Wise made them, THAT'S where he got it from. Those cloaks shield the wearer from the darkness when one is traveling through the Dark Corridors, which the Organization uses all the time.

THIS and another point (which has been said over and over again but people keep forgetting about it) Riku and Mickey also wore cloaks. Does that make them nobodies? No, it just means they wore the same cloaks. It's just a coat, anyone can wear one.

Allister Rose

French Lover
(facepalm) Anything to do with a new nobody is a completely flawed theory.

One... Terra succumbing to darkness is NOT the same as losing your heart to the darkness nor' does it count as becoming a Heartless. Losing your heart to the darkness means you lose all signs of freewill and your heart becomes non-existent. Terra didn't BECOME a being of darkness at all. He's still a human at that time. And even if what I said was wrong, there's still no way Terra could have 2 nobodies. Why? Because they only have ONE BODY. And Terra's Nobody was Xemnas. Xemnas is a fusion of both MX and Terra, which is why he has Terra's memories.

Ugh... I swear, I'm getting tired of these "Another nobody" theories...

your being too literal about it (and immature) 1) i said "let's just say this counts as becoming a heartless" i think terra's heart along with ME did in some way become heartless (in a way) or at least becoming a heartless. he was losing his conscious and his heart was covered in darkness plus we saw that black heartless-like creature coming out of terranort.

Also Roxas is considered both sora's and ventus's nobody seeing as how ventus and sora's heart fused. this is just the same way. although officially known as sora's nobody, it can also be considered as ventus's. in this case it's obviously Master Eraqus's body and soul but due to his heart being with terra's i would consider it both of theirs.
that explains where he got it, but not why he was using them.

THIS and another point (which has been said over and over again but people keep forgetting about it) Riku and Mickey also wore cloaks. Does that make them nobodies? No, it just means they wore the same cloaks. It's just a coat, anyone can wear one.

true, but that isn't the point of my theory.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
your being too literal about it (and immature) 1)

Okay I'm really getting tired of you calling me "immature" just because I don't agree with your opinions -_-
There's a big difference between immature and going "LOLSUN00B GO DIE IN A FIRE YUR SO WRONG ROFL" than just simply disagreeing with you and giving reasons as to why you're wrong.

EDIT: Also... just because you say "Let's say for a minute that this counts as being a Heartless" doesn't excuse the plothole. The plotholes going to be there no matter what whether or not you choose to ignore it. And ignoring a major plothole and just saying that some things work certain ways when they don't REALLY doesn't help your theory at all.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
not to get far off topic but does anyone think mater E's heart is inside LS?

just a thought...

Allister Rose

French Lover
Okay I'm really getting tired of you calling me "immature" just because I don't agree with your opinions -_-
There's a big difference between immature and going "LOLSUN00B GO DIE IN A FIRE YUR SO WRONG ROFL" than just simply disagreeing with you and giving reasons as to why you're wrong.

EDIT: Also... just because you say "Let's say for a minute that this counts as being a Heartless" doesn't excuse the plothole. The plotholes going to be there no matter what whether or not you choose to ignore it. And ignoring a major plothole and just saying that some things work certain ways when they don't REALLY doesn't help your theory at all.

the problem, is you take it too seriously. can't me have a discussion without you putting someone down? facepalming was so not necessary unles you wanted to insult me. that's what i find immature

i don't care if you agree or not. but do you ever read your comments twice?.

Also i'm not exactly sure if it is a plothole. it could actually be a legit heartless

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
not to get far off topic but does anyone think mater E's heart is inside LS?

just a thought...

It's not. It's inside Terra's. For one that doesn't even make sense and second... did you even see the secret ending? MX said "So you are harboring another's heart inside your own... Eraqus." thus proving Eraqus's heart is inside Terra's heart.

the problem, is you take it too seriously. can't me have a discussion without you putting someone down? facepalming was so not necessary unles you wanted to insult me. that's what i find immature

i don't care if you agree or not. but do you ever read your comments twice?.

Also i'm not exactly sure if it is a plothole. it could actually be a legit heartless

lol, hypocrite, you basically just described yourself. And yes I do read my comments twice. Do you?

And yes it is a plothole. You can't become a Heartless just by using darkness. Otherwise Riku would be a Heartless as well but he's not.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
It's not. It's inside Terra's. For one that doesn't even make sense and second... did you even see the secret ending? MX said "So you are harboring another's heart inside your own... Eraqus." thus proving Eraqus's heart is inside Terra's heart.

lol, hypocrite, you basically just described yourself. And yes I do read my comments twice. Do you?

And yes it is a plothole. You can't become a Heartless just by using darkness. Otherwise Riku would be a Heartless but he's not.

no i didnt watch the secret ending, thanks dick.

it was just a thought just because your mad at him you dont gotta take it out on others.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
that explains where he got it, but not why he was using them.

I explained why he was using them in the same post! :facepalm: Xemnas is the Superior of Organization XIII, yes? So, like any other member of Organization XIII, he has the ability to open Corridors of Darkness/Dark Corridors in order to travel to various areas. But you need something to protect yourself against all that darkness. That's why they use the cloak.

Allister Rose

French Lover

And yes it is a plothole. You can't become a Heartless just by using darkness. Otherwise Riku would be a Heartless as well but he's not.

Riku, i would say he was different. his heart was still conscious. Terra's was losing his. but beside the point. ME lost his consciousness and succuumbed to darkness. so that's why i say he's a legit heartless.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
no i didnt watch the secret ending, thanks dick.

it was just a thought just because your mad at him you dont gotta take it out on others.

Okay how was I rude to you in any way? ALL I did was prove you wrong, I wasn't being rude about it. Did I ever say "lol ur such an idiot"? No I didn't. I'm not even mad nor' am I acting rude. You calling me a d*** was rude... me telling you your wrong by giving proof is not.

Allister Rose

French Lover
ok skyfoxx let's just look at it like this. Master Eraqus heart is in a way, sleeping. it's no longer consciousness, but when terra's heart succumbed to darkness, it also made master eraqus heart succumb to darkness aswell.

what is a heartless? most cases it's a heart no longer consciouss and sucumbed to darkness.

difference between riku and terra is that they are still conscious, so they haven't succumbed to darkness completely to become a heartless. So that can cause a heartless and then a nobody

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Master Xehanort is the inventor or at least the first chronologically to use the black coat. That's beside the point. In order for Terra and Eraqus to have a nobody just for them then that would mean that Terra's heart harboring Eraqus would have to leave Terra's body in order to make a nobody. A nobody is a being absent of their heart and just the body and soul. If this guy is a nobody explain to me: Who's body and soul is it? Can't be Terra's cuz from what we have the culprit of having Terra's body and soul and having nobody status is Xemnas.

If you are saying he is say...the "Namine type nobody" of Terra and Eraqus, ya know lacking a body and soul and yet still existing on means that hasn't been explained yet then maybe this theory is possible but that would mean that MX, Terra's and ME hearts would have to have seperated in some shape or form or something to make multiple nobodies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I like this idea. It may not exactly involve an actual heartless, but if the end result for Terra and Eraqus' hearts is similar enough to a person who became a heartless, why shouldn't there be a nobody? Honestly, I don't think the conditions have to be exactly that way in order to produce a nobody. If Nomura did go through with this and it is Eraqus'/ Terra's nobody, I wouldn't be upset at all. Even if no heartless (though the Guardian appears convincing enough) was produced, I could see how your heart losing consciousness in way unlike Ven's, but rather because of a more controlling presence (MX's heart) and the darkness in general might produce a nobody or nobody-like being.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Master Xehanort is the inventor or at least the first chronologically to use the black coat. That's beside the point. In order for Terra and Eraqus to have a nobody just for them then that would mean that Terra's heart harboring Eraqus would have to leave Terra's body in order to make a nobody. A nobody is a being absent of their heart and just the body and soul. If this guy is a nobody explain to me: Who's body and soul is it? Can't be Terra's cuz from what we have the culprit of having Terra's body and soul and having nobody status is Xemnas.

If you are saying he is say...the "Namine type nobody" of Terra and Eraqus, ya know lacking a body and soul and yet still existing on means that hasn't been explained yet then maybe this theory is possible but that would mean that MX, Terra's and ME hearts would have to have seperated in some shape or form or something to make multiple nobodies.
it's master eraqus's body and soul. i already explained why it could be considered both master eraqus and terra's nobody (because the hearts are fused and therefore the nobody of someone's heart (who is fused with another heart) can be considered the nobody of both hearts in the same way roxas is both ventus and sora's nobody despite the body and soul belonging to sora. That's why when roxas went inside castle oblivion, he fainted because the heart inside him was confused to which body he belongs to (ventus and sora)

This idea would be more likely if you just said that their hearts didn't fuse (because it never said that they did) and when Terranort became a heartless, a Roxas-like nobody (Xemnas) and a namine-like nobody were created. The latter being whom you're referring to. A special nobody of Eraqus created thru Terra's essence. It's the same end point, just a different way of getting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back