• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K I NG D OM HE A R T S ~ MI D D LE SC H OO L (Chapter Five/ In progress)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
This story WILL contain keyblades,heartless, and the Organization Xii members as their somebody selves.(+ Xion) But they are also IN SCHOOL.
So yeah... Okay! Let's go!

K I N G D O M H E A R TS
MIDDLE SCHOOL

Prolouge

We all know the story of the famous keyblade wielder. The one they call Sora. He is only fourteen, and he has saved countless worlds and people from becoming part of the darkness.
Yet Sora has never gone to school. When it was his summer vacation, the heartless attacked his home and he had to fight them, and was shot out to another world. His two best friends, Riku and Kairi, were also sent off into different worlds.
And so, here is the story of them finally going to school.

C H A P T E R O N E

"Soooora! Hurry up! We're going to be late!" Kairi waved at Sora, who was tying his shoe. The brunette looked up at her.

"Just go on without me! I'll catch up!" he replied, waving her on. Kairi nodded.

"Okay!" Kairi smiled and ran off. Sora finished tying his shoe and got up, running after Kairi. Sora caught up to her and they both slowed to a walk. Kairi smiled up him and looked ahead. Sora blushed and clutched his bag tightly. He liked Kairi... But he never told her, but was sure she probably knew because of damn Ri--

"Heeeey! Sora! Kairi!" a familiar voice called. Sora groaned and shook his head. Speak of the devil. He and Kairi turned to the silver-haired teen. His long bangs covered his bright, blue eyes. Riku smiled at both of them.

"Hi, Riku. Wanna walk with us?" Kairi asked. Sora almost screamed,"No!". Riku would ruin everything...

"What's wrong,Sora? You feelin' sick?" Riku asked, worry in his voice. Sora said nothing. He turned around and started to walk.

"Hey! Wait, Sora!" Kairi called ti him. She grabbed Riku's hand and she pulled him toward Sora. She linked arms with Riku and Sora and they walked together.

-----

Kairi opened the door to class quitely. She peeked in and saw the teacher at the board, his back to her. He was talking loudly and he probably wouldn't hear her come in. Kairi closed the door and hurried to her seat. Right before she sat down, she heard the teacher call her name.

"Kairi King, why are you late?" the teacher said without turning from the board. He finished writing and he looked at her.

"U-um, I-I--"

"We don't stutter in my class. That is something I don't allow." Mr. Ansem said. His thin lips were formed in a tight straight line. Kairi slumped down in her seat. She heard people snicker. She threw an angry glare at the people she saw snicker. They shut up. Mr. Ansem folded his hands behind his back. The morning sun shone from the window next to Kairi and it fell unto Mr.Ansem's white suit. An orange scarf lay on his shoulders. His pale blond hair looked white.

"Yes, sensi...." Kairi muttered. She tucked a piece of loose red hair behind her ear. She knew that because she was late, Mr. Ansem would ask her questions relentlessly... I bet he hates ANYONE who comes in late.... She looked out the window. She could see Destiny Islands in the distance, the sprakling blue water surrounded the island. She couldn't wait till school ended to she, Sora, and Riku could go to the island.

She just wanted this day to end.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Re: K I NG D OM HE A R T S ~ MI D D LE SC H OO L

Yay!!!
Glad yous likes it : 3

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

Chapter One ~ Continued

"Look, Riku, you have to ask Ion out!" Riku shook his head. He glanced back at Ion, her short black hair moved in the faint summer air. He liked the girl, a lot, but he was too afraid to ask her out. Hayner put his hand on Riku's shoulder.

"Look, Ion is totally free and I bet millions she likes you back," he removed his hand," So... AFter school, you go ask her!" Hayner adjusted his tie and walked off.

"Hayner, wait up!" Riku fell in step with the blonde. Then he heard a sweet familiar voice.

"Hi, Riku. Are you going to math?" Ion asked, smiling her millon dollar smile. Riku blushed instantly. Crap, what do I DO? He turned to Hayner and tried to ask for help, but he was gone.

"Dammit...." Riku cursed. Ion cocked her head.

"You kay? Are you mad?"

"What? Oh! No. no...." Riku felt his face grow hot again. He nervously adjusted his bag

will finish LATER.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

Thanks! !

Chapter One ~ Continued

"Look, Riku, you have to ask Ion out!" Riku shook his head. He glanced back at Ion, her short black hair moved in the faint summer air. He liked the girl, a lot, but he was too afraid to ask her out. Hayner put his hand on Riku's shoulder.

"Look, Ion is totally free and I bet millions she likes you back," he removed his hand," So... AFter school, you go ask her!" Hayner adjusted his tie and walked off.

"Hayner, wait up!" Riku fell in step with the blonde. Then he heard a sweet familiar voice.

"Hi, Riku. Are you going to math?" Ion asked, smiling her millon dollar smile. Riku blushed instantly. Crap, what do I DO? He turned to Hayner and tried to ask for help, but he was gone.

"Dammit...." Riku cursed. Ion cocked her head.

"You kay? Are you mad?"

"What? Oh! No. no...." Riku felt his face grow hot again. He nervously adjusted his bag
and turned to leave. But IOn grabbed his shoulder.

"Wanna walk together?" She asked. Riku slowly nodded. Ion smiled and they started to walk. Riku could feel his heart beating through his shirt. He snuck a glance at Ion. She's so pretty... Riku smiled to himself.
They cam to their class, just two minutes early. Mr. Lumaria looked at them.
"Ah! Hello, Ion," he smiled at the girl," Hello Riku!" he nodded at him. The two sat down in their seats, Xion in the back with her friends,and Riku in the middle with only Sora and Hayner on both sides. Mr.Lumaria cleared his throat and the talking stopped.

"Good morning, class."

"Good morning,Mr. Lumaria," the class echoed back. The teacher smiled in responce. He pulled his pink hair back into a ponytail and turned to the board.

"So...Yesterday, if you did your homework, which I hope you did, we should remember all the forms of...." While the teacher wrote on the board, Riku felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and a girl held up a note. She had pale blond hair and pale blue eyes. She smiled and handed him the note.

"It's from Ion," she whispered. Riku nodded and thanked her. A not from ION?! I never get these... He chuckled at the thought. Mr. Lumaria looked at him.

"Riku? What's so funny?" the teacher asked. Riku shook his head.

"Oh, nothing, Mr. Lumaria," he tightened his fist around the note and cleared his throat. Mr. Lumaria stared at him, then turned back to the board. Riku slumped down in his seat. Hayner nudged him and pointed at Riku's fist. The boy nodded, and slowly opened it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
End of Chapter One.

Last edited:

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t

Uh, did you just copy what you had already posted before? I know the ending was different, but the rest was the same; probably would have been easier just to edit your first post. But, whatever, it was cute. I'm rooting for Riku and Ion to become a couple. So, are other Org. members going to show up? I really want to see Ienzo, Isa, and Aleaus. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

Uh, did you just copy what you had already posted before? I know the ending was different, but the rest was the same; probably would have been easier just to edit your first post. But, whatever, it was cute. I'm rooting for Riku and Ion to become a couple. So, are other Org. members going to show up? I really want to see Ienzo, Isa, and Aleaus. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.
Yea.... -_- I should've just did that. -_- YES. All of them will show up. :3

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards

Hooray!!! The Org. members are going to show up!!! I just love the Organization. So, are the older members going to be teachers and the younger ones students. If they are, I could totally see Even as a science teacher and Aleaus as a gym teacher, but I'm not real sure about the others. Also, I could totally see Lea as a smartass prankster whose pranks revolve around explosions and fire. Well, whatever, enough of my rambling, I'll just have to see where you take the story.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Re: K I NG D OM HE A R T S ~ MI D D LE SC H OO L (CHAPTER ONE WILL BE FINISHED.)

Hm... I lik your ideas.... :)
Mind if I use em?

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Re: K I NG D OM HE A R T S ~ MI D D LE SC H OO L (CHAPTER ONE WILL BE FINISHED.)

Fun fact:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Though this is a fan-fic so you can go bonkers with the rules (they don't apply)

To twilightriku: The only members eligible (mind a possible grammar error) to be class mates are; Ion and Ienzo (that is if saying Arlene and Medy aren't as old as I think they are)

Medy: music teacher

Arlene: Gym assistant

Lea: ... er ... chef?

Isa: ... Math Teacher

Lumaria: ... got me

Xehanort: principle

Braig: Gym Teacher (would be interesting in cooperation)

Dilan: Reading Teacher

Even: Science Teacher (duh)

Aeleus: ... Perhaps the Counselor

Best list I could come up with. (just posting it for convienece)

I'll read this fan-fic seeing as I sorta ... miss your work.

Last edited:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

Fun fact:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Though this is a fan-fic so you can go bonkers with the rules (they don't apply)

To twilightriku: The only members eligible (mind a possible grammar error) to be class mates are; Ion and Ienzo (that is if saying Arlene and Medy aren't as old as I think they are)

Medy: music teacher

Arlene: Gym assistant

Lea: ... er ... chef?

Isa: ... Math Teacher

Lumaria: ... got me

Xehanort: principle

Braig: Gym Teacher (would be interesting in cooperation)

Dilan: Reading Teacher

Even: Science Teacher (duh)

Aeleus: ... Perhaps the Counselor

Best list I could come up with. (just posting it for convienece)

I'll read this fan-fic seeing as I've sorta ... miss your work.
I know she is. No.i doesn't seem like a good normal name.

I was oing to use Lenzo,Lea,Isa,and Ion as students. Young Isa and Lea.

The rest of the members positions are good. Altough I was thinking of using Aeleus as the Gym teacher. Braig can be his assiantant. And Arlene could teach the girls. :3

Aw... I'm glad one of my ans miss my work. :3

Dawn Rebirth

That's much better. (I had feelin' Lea and Isa would be kids here)

Hey some people haven't played Days yet, please put a spoiler tab around it.

Aeleus is physical but he has a gentle side (just as Medy has a dark-side)
Demyx: Silence Traitor!

Also you're welcome, just one request try to not hit WB for a while and if so not for long, that's all I request.

Dagey

Yea lol. Dawn rebirth its just a story so like the ages can be changed lol. But I look forward to seeing lea! As axel is my favorite character! Love the story so far axelyoyo! I'm gonna follow it.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

That's much better. (I had feelin' Lea and Isa would be kids here)

Hey some people haven't played Days yet, please put a spoiler tab around it.

Aeleus is physical but he has a gentle side (just as Medy has a dark-side)

Also you're welcome, just one request try to not hit WB for a while and if so not for long, that's all I request.
(Yah,it's better)

Oh,sorry about that! True,true... Yeah, I hink I'll put him as counseler....

Medy... Heh,heh...

Yea lol. Dawn rebirth its just a story so like the ages can be changed lol. But I look forward to seeing lea! As axel is my favorite character! Love the story so far axelyoyo! I'm gonna follow it.
I like the ages... YAY! Axel person!! Thanks!

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards

Hm... I lik your ideas.... :)
Mind if I use em?

Sure, you can use my ideas; I like sharing ideas and have no problems with people wanting to use them. Also, I like Dawn Rebirth's idea of having Aleaus as the counselor; his quiet demeanor and experiences could make for a good listener who gives nice advice. If you use Aleaus as the counselor, then maybe you can use Dilan as the gym teacher; he looks like a big, athletic guy. Oh, another suggestion, you could have Luxord's somebody as the English teacher; that would be the best role for him. That's all I got for now.

Dawn Rebirth

Durol I forgot about him, English teacher sounds good.

Though I still would like to see Braig as the (boys) Gym Teacher just because I could picture him blowing a whistle, assembling the class, and he yells pretty loud. (just my imput, don't have to take it if you don't want to)

Also Yo-yo what does Ansem teach? Math, English, History, any of the following? (never made that entirely clear)

Dagey

No problem! And yea axel rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back