• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBS Trailer and Nomura Interview!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
@ 0:18 -

And is that Mark Hamil's voice I hear? :D

...Yeah. You didn't know that? That's been known ever since the E3 trailer...

Of course. It couldn't possibly be because the voice barely sounds like Sora.

Of course it couldn't possibly be for that because his voice sounds EXACTLY like Sora. No difference at all whatsoever.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Of course it couldn't possibly be for that because his voice sounds EXACTLY like Sora. No difference at all whatsoever.
no it doens't...it sounds exactly like HJO but you really can't tell it's sora i still think you're a bit bias because it sounds a lil like younger riku IMO but darker.

but i do admit there's not much charisma compared to the original japanese one

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
no it doens't...it sounds exactly like HJO but you really can't tell it's sora i still think you're a bit bias because it sounds a lil like younger riku IMO but darker.

but i do admit there's not much charisma compared to the original japanese one

(facepalm) Okay, how am I being biased? In all honesty. I can easily say you're being biased with your opinion on Aqua.
And it sounds EXACTLY like him. EXACTLY! No difference at all whatsoever. It sounds NOTHING like a younger Riku either. And again, it has nothing to do with knowing the face. Otherwise I would've said the Japanese version sounded like Sora as well but I don't. The JAP voice sounds nothing like him but the English version fails at changing his voice at all whatsoever.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
(facepalm) Okay, how am I being biased? In all honesty. I can easily say you're being biased with your opinion on Aqua.
And it sounds EXACTLY like him. EXACTLY! No difference at all whatsoever. It sounds NOTHING like a younger Riku either. And again, it has nothing to do with knowing the face. Otherwise I would've said the Japanese version sounded like Sora as well but I don't. The JAP voice sounds nothing like him but the English version fails at changing his voice at all whatsoever.
Well then thats a difference in a opinion YOU think that ENG Vanitas sounds like Sora some people don't. Some people didn't think the JAP Vanitas sounded like Sora while some people did.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
everyones a little bias, but i don't see how the situation can be compared so easily.

the way i see it is this: you didn't know who was under the mask in the beginning, but now when you saw it in Japanese, the voices didn't match up to sora (even though many have figured it out when you couldn't), now English version comes out and you know who's under the mask and you know who's going to play his voice. but knowing before hand you can hear it. of course they sounds similar, but not exact. here's one vid compared to the actual scene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX-AcxZvU2w

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9JSMonOm7c

you can tell it's not exact. because sora sounds worse. plus i'm thinking now it sounds like a combination of roxas and riku. especially when roxas says,i'm someone from the dark or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back