• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think there's a chance re:coded gets released this year in the US?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xMikelaw19

If you think about it, there was a 3 month interval between days releasing in japan and the US. It looks like re:coded is moving along pretty fast, so is it possible it comes out in mid december?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
well recoded is a smaller game

so im hoping for a holiday release

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
so the Japanese get 2 releases in 1 year?

they got bbs in january
and recoded in october

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Well, I guess it's debatable whether or not Re:Coded counts as a "new game" for Japan...but yeah, that's what it looks like.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
nope never it took 8 month beofre we recieved bbs same with days so we shouldnt get recooded by easter then after that they will get 3ds whi we wont get till 2012

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
nope never it took 8 month beofre we recieved bbs same with days so we shouldnt get recooded by easter then after that they will get 3ds whi we wont get till 2012

it took 3 months for days

why would this one take more

plus nomura said they would be released not to far apart

why cant SE be like nintendo?

they have simultaneous release
and the US sometimes gets it first

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Well, I guess it's debatable whether or not Re:Coded counts as a "new game" for Japan...but yeah, that's what it looks like.

The original coded began in 2009 and ended in 2010, so either way your point is kind of out the window.
I say there's a very good chance it'll come out by Christmas, but knowing how the localization team works it could take longer.

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

No, it only took 8 months for BBS. Days was 3 months. And it's been confirmed that they have been doing English dubbing before the game was even confirmed. Remember before Jiminy's voice actor died, he sent an email saying "Yes I'll be playing a role in Kingdom Hearts"? That was way before even the BBS cast was really confirmed. And at the time, we didn't know they were working on Re:Coded.

I'd say either December or January. I don't see it being any later than January since it's obvious they've been working on both dubs simultaneously.

WaveK89

I'm thinking December/January.

In any case, I just hope they reveal their intended release date soon. Perhaps at Gamescon or TGS.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
There's no real reason why it shouldn't. Based on the trailer, pretty much everything is already done being localized.

Jakek9

Well considering how Nomura claimed Coded was an extra game, and that the English and Japanese versions are almost hand and hand, I'd say ya. why not?

I'm guessing Kh3D will come out around Decembernext 2011. Making Nomuras (one game a year promise) plus recoded.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think if they are both done soon, and if Re:Coded could come out by December, it won't till January at least of 2011, because they like to release 1 new game a year, and technically for Japan, it is a remake so it isn't a "new" game :p

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
It shouldn't take that long. It looks like they are reusing the Sora sprite from Days. And it has the same worlds as days so it should be done farily quickly. ALSO consider that it is a remake and the plot is already done and intact.

If not by this year, then by no later than February. Unless Square is slacking.

B

Bodaciously G

I probably see re:Coded being released in early January. A game a year, right?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I think if they are both done soon, and if Re:Coded could come out by December, it won't till January at least of 2011, because they like to release 1 new game a year, and technically for Japan, it is a remake so it isn't a "new" game :p

lol, What?
You just confused the crap out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back