• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

exp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
the more exp you gain, the more you level up

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
The leveling system works like KH2.

You level up when defeating enemies and the same goes for commands too.

Also to level up the special commands like Diamond Dust or Magic Wish you have to defeat enemies while using it...like for example Valor Form.

CrossLegion

Style Changes don't level up. Pretty much everything else does (aside from special commands, like Confetti). Oh, and Esuna. That doesn't level up, either.

Awards
i thought nomura said the level up system was like growing and it would be different..?

it's different in terms of the command board, but if you don't use the command board, leveling up is just like any other KH game. Although the "growing" could mean the abilities. Abilities level up just like the abilities you got from drive forms in KH2.

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
i dont think so. i think they should add holy war and hero from FF8

lol
So are status effects actually.... you know, not pointless in this game? xD

*wooow, I cant use magic!*
*Whoa! I cant jump!!*
*Whoooa, i'm about to be killed by Ruler of the Sky and I cant use magic to heal mysel-- DEATH*

Days did a good job with that , yet we still didn't get Esuna. *facepalm*

Last edited:

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
lol
So are status effects actually.... you know, not pointless in this game? xD

*wooow, I cant use magic!*
*Whoa! I cant jump!!*
*Whoooa, i'm about to be killed by Ruler of the Sky and I cant use magic to heal mysel-- DEATH*

Days did a good job with that , yet we still didn't get Esuna. *facepalm*

There is burn, freeze, confuse, stun, etc (I forget what else)...and they can be used against you and/or the enemies.

And you keep the same level in the Mirage Arena. There is a MA level...it goes up to 30, and it's for fighting different matches...more levels=more fights unlocked. But yes, your character still keeps their same level.

EX. Terra LVL 29; Mirage Arena LVL 10.

Musical charm

There is burn, freeze, confuse, stun, etc (I forget what else)...and they can be used against you and/or the enemies.

And you keep the same level in the Mirage Arena. There is a MA level...it goes up to 30, and it's for fighting different matches...more levels=more fights unlocked. But yes, your character still keeps their same level.

EX. Terra LVL 29; Mirage Arena LVL 10.

oh, ok, thx for the info, now I understand

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Yeah, an I like how the abilities level up too, like drive form only not as broken (except megaflare but that was toned down)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
How many commands are there for each character? Like if you wanted to completely max up one character's stats...how long do you think it would take. Don't spoil anything, I dont' think this question would, but I'm just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back