• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Connection between Room of Awakening and the Secret Boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Maybe, though floor patterns are usually irrelevant.

Kudos to you if there is a real connection,

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Oops sorry, computer lagged out and I accidentally hit the post button twice.

Delete ASAP

Ronzer

YouTube - KH BBS - Room mod

go to 1:15.
see the patterns on the floor? They look like the handles of the secret boss's weapons, dont they?
Thoughts?

Well, that is a good find really. If it is true, then couldn't the Unknown be Aqua, or something like that? Because Aqua did after all create CO, but Eraqus asked her to create it, so he might have a connection between the unknown and the room. Good find though :D.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Ven's traped! D:

Nice find. In the case of RoA they might be connected since the markings on the walls are also the symbols TAV and ME use.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Wow, that's DEFINITELY not a coincidence. This guy has a stance like Ven, AND he has weapons similar to those in that room. But what could the connection be?

Well, that is a good find really. If it is true, then couldn't the Unknown be Aqua, or something like that? Because Aqua did after all create CO, but Eraqus asked her to create it, so he might have a connection between the unknown and the room. Good find though :D.

Uh...Aqua FIGHTS the unknown. How could she be it?

Ruran

Awards
Wow, that's DEFINITELY not a coincidence. This guy has a stance like Ven, AND he has weapons similar to those in that room. But what could the connection be?

Pffft! It's Kigndom Hearts. Everyone has a replica or doppleganger of some sort, watch the Unknown take off his hood and be a green haired male version of aqua and if not it's just a matter of time before Aqua will have one too. jk/

Seriously though, It's impossible for it to be...
...I don't know what to believe any more.

Ronzer

Lol, sorry I wan't thinking XD. But I am starting to think that maybe the darkness that Eraqus used at the end of the Terra fight might have something to do with it, maybe that is why he told Aqua to change it to CO, so his darkness couldn't corrupt it.

Ruran

Awards
Lol, sorry I wan't thinking XD. But I am starting to think that maybe the darkness that Eraqus used at the end of the Terra fight might have something to do with it, maybe that is why he told Aqua to change it to CO, so his darkness couldn't corrupt it.

Eraqus doesn't use darkness in their fight though, he hates the darkness. I think he told Aqua to change the world in an emergency to keep it from being taken over/destroyed by darkness.

Venitas

Hmmmm if they are connected, who is it? Venanort? Maybe it's Vanitas...Cuz Ven is in a coma because the dark half of his heart is gone, right?
I have no idea. I do think it is some form of Ven with a connection to Xehanort...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back