• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Character to chose?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one will you pick first.

• Ventus

Votes: 32 26.9%
  • Aqua

Votes: 23 19.3%
  • Terra

Votes: 79 66.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Other people said that Terra spoils Ven and Aqua a lot.

Well, they aren't telling the truth. Or they don't know the facts...

aqua is last it makes the most snese she the last to leave the castle
she the last to fight xheanort and the last person fate to be revealed and the secret ending wont make sesn if you dont use her

Good points but there are some spoilers in that post bro.

Jakek9

I'm going to start on Critical Mode first. And don't give me the shit of how you have to unlock it, you didn't have to unlock it in Final Mix for Kh2.
And Imma start with Terra, Ventus, and then Aqua.

Personally Aqua and Ventus are my favorite characters outta the three, but some of Terra's fights make his scenario really cool. So Imma do it the way I planned anyways, and then TN said to do like this. But I've been debating changing it.

impart

Climb The Sky
im playing with Aqua first I think.

then Terra, then Ven.

witch I think is the opposite of the recommended order, but whatevers....

Allister Rose

French Lover
well those who haven't spoiled themselves, i sugges tyou play terra first, simply because nomura suggested it. his gameplay is easier too. though i probably play ven, aqua then terra

HiByeYou987

I'm gonna do Aqua Ventus Terra because I always wanted to do a game so that you see the results and lead up to what caused them(kinda like what FFXIII did).

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Probably TVA. Depends how I feel. All I know is that Aqua spoils the shit out of Terra and Vens storys so I will play hers last regardless.

WRONG!!!

I tell you again and again TERRA is the one who spoils the most. Terra tells you EVERY FLIPPIN' THING THAT HAPPENS TO VENTUS in his story. What does Aqua say? In Aqua's story, you know little to nothing about Terra and Ventus. The only way I could think you thinking Aqua "spoils the story" is if you're thinking about the final episode, which doesn't count.

Terra is the one who spoils the most. I'd honestly go for either VAT or AVT but I'm DEFINATELY leaving Terra for last.

Well, they aren't telling the truth. Or they don't know the facts...

(facepalm) I've given plenty of evidence why Terra is the most spoilerific in other threads and you choose to ignore it -_-

I'm not lying and I have the Japanese version. Trust me. Terra is like a spoiler monster ESPECIALLY for Ventus. I mean, Terra's story can be summed up like this:

MX: Terra, let me tell you how Vanitas was born *rambles about spoilers*
MX: Terra, let me tell you how Ventus came into your lives *rambles about spoilers*
MX: Terra, let me tell you what I want to do to Ventus *rambles about spoilers*
MX: Terra, let me tell you what I did to Ventus's heart years ago *rambles about spoilers*
Eraqus: Terra! You need to leave! I'm performing a very drammatic scene with Ventus that contains a lot of Ven spoilers!
MX: Terra, I'm going to turn Ventus into a *rambles about spoilers*

Sadie808

haha mean this thread!!!!
Mos def i will play as Ventus and Terra second and i plan to save the best for last for of course aqua ;p

PowerIsNothing

WRONG!!!

I tell you again and again TERRA is the one who spoils the most. Terra tells you EVERY FLIPPIN' THING THAT HAPPENS TO VENTUS in his story. What does Aqua say? In Aqua's story, you know little to nothing about Terra and Ventus. The only way I could think you thinking Aqua "spoils the story" is if you're thinking about the final episode, which doesn't count.

Terra is the one who spoils the most. I'd honestly go for either VAT or AVT but I'm DEFINATELY leaving Terra for last.

(facepalm) I've given plenty of evidence why Terra is the most spoilerific in other threads and you choose to ignore it -_-

I'm not lying and I have the Japanese version. Trust me. Terra is like a spoiler monster ESPECIALLY for Ventus. I mean, Terra's story can be summed up like this:

MX: Terra, let me tell you how Ventus came into your lives *rambles about spoilers*
MX: Terra, let me tell you what I did to Ventus's heart years ago *rambles about spoilers*
Eraqus: Terra! You need to leave! I'm performing a very drammatic scene with Ventus that contains a lot of Ven spoilers!

I'll be going with VAT. Ventus seems to be like a good beginner character for me due to his his speed. Terra seems like the right choice for last, as his story is just so epic to me.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'm flipping a coin because that way, my split personalities will stop fighting over terra or ven first
I think ven's winning though

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
WRONG!!!

And i've given plenty of evidence to suggest Aqua spoils more yet you seem to ignore it. You obviously won't believe anything unless it comes from you so why do I bother

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Whatever man, most people have spoiled themselves already as is
Wouldnt make too much of a difference

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
I'm doing Ven first b/c he's awesome w/ Wingblade, and looks just like Roxas, my favorite character.

Then Aqua, b/c her magic and cartwheeling look fun.

And finally Terra b/c I like him least and will know the battle system and adapt to his slowness.

How is Ven dead last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back