• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Character to chose?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one will you pick first.

• Ventus

Votes: 32 26.9%
  • Aqua

Votes: 23 19.3%
  • Terra

Votes: 79 66.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
And i've given plenty of evidence to suggest Aqua spoils more yet you seem to ignore it. You obviously won't believe anything unless it comes from you so why do I bother

I didn't ignore it, I've RESPONDED again and again my points against it. I already explained time and time again that they're not even major spoilers or anything because you have no flippin' clue what's going on. Think about it... do you know why Aqua's final boss is that person? No you don't. Do you know why a certain thing happened to someone? No. Aqua knows little to nothing about the characters at all to be perfectly honest. I have proven this again and again and what was your only response? "Oh, well, whatever man, I don't care" yeah, some argument -_-

Plus I think doing Terra last is actually a bigger build-up to the Final Episode than Aqua's is. I mean, think about it... what happens at the end of Terra's story? his body gets possessed and then suddenly disappears. After seeing Terranort I wanted to fight him as the final boss. And luckily since I chose to play as Terra last, I did. I think it's more suspenseful when you choose Terra last because then you find out who the last boss is toward the end of the story. If done another way, then when playing Ventus and Aqua it's just like "I want to know what happened to Terranort." So that's another reason why I think playing as Terra last is the best way.

Terraearthman15

Well, my friends and I have it planned I will go Terra, Ventus, Aqua. Then Z@$^ will go Ventus, Aqua, Terra. Then S!*%%@ will go Aqua, Terra, Ventus. Because we are starting out with who we are the most like out of the three of us plus my friends and are a Trio of two boys and one girl any way so.. plus we also matches are ages and heights in a scence :)

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
WRONG!!!

I tell you again and again TERRA is the one who spoils the most. Terra tells you EVERY FLIPPIN' THING THAT HAPPENS TO VENTUS in his story. What does Aqua say? In Aqua's story, you know little to nothing about Terra and Ventus. The only way I could think you thinking Aqua "spoils the story" is if you're thinking about the final episode, which doesn't count.

Terra is the one who spoils the most. I'd honestly go for either VAT or AVT but I'm DEFINATELY leaving Terra for last.

(facepalm) I've given plenty of evidence why Terra is the most spoilerific in other threads and you choose to ignore it -_-

I'm not lying and I have the Japanese version. Trust me. Terra is like a spoiler monster ESPECIALLY for Ventus. I mean, Terra's story can be summed up like this:

MX: Terra, let me tell you how Vanitas was born *rambles about spoilers*
MX: Terra, let me tell you how Ventus came into your lives *rambles about spoilers*
MX: Terra, let me tell you what I want to do to Ventus *rambles about spoilers*
MX: Terra, let me tell you what I did to Ventus's heart years ago *rambles about spoilers*
Eraqus: Terra! You need to leave! I'm performing a very drammatic scene with Ventus that contains a lot of Ven spoilers!
MX: Terra, I'm going to turn Ventus into a *rambles about spoilers*

Almost as bad as Vexen, no?

Wheels

I'll be playing AVT ^_^ I'll get the most enjoyment out of this way, and I won't rush through the stories.

I do hope people are keeping Aqua's ending and the Last Episode seperate, as they ARE seperate things.

On a completely unrelated note, the offical KH Facebook page has polled this as well, and the results are 29% Ven, 36% Terra and 35% Aqua, from 2000 or so people

Gram

Banned
Awards
im gonna paly terra first but i picked aqua cause i's a fanboy :tongue:

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
well i already played the jpn version so i no how things play out. But i probably still gonna pay it through the way Nomura intended... Tera Ven then Aqua. + im gonna do it at the hardest level too =)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Vanitas is a pretty hard enemy until you learn his attack pattern.

Slightly off-topic but since you were on the subject of boss battles, I figured I'd give a rank to each of the final bosses:

Terra: Most hard (talking about the final part of the fight)
Vanitas: Most flashy and epic
Aqua: Most nostalgic.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Vanitas is a pretty hard enemy until you learn his attack pattern.

Slightly off-topic but since you were on the subject of boss battles, I figured I'd give a rank to each of the final bosses:

Terra: Most hard (talking about the final part of the fight)
Vanitas: Most flashy and epic
Aqua: Most nostalgic.

now that i think back terra's boss battle was a bitch to beat =/
aqua's was the only one that didnt piss me off or that i didnt have to try like 10 times to beat.

manmark

Awards
I am going the nomura way.
Terra=Because he is a dark appealed character and also when i see gameplays of terra i feel really excited
Ventus=He is a fast character and the final boss is awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsome
Aqua=Just hate her

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Yup, you can count me in for the bland recommended approach as well.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I didn't ignore it, I've RESPONDED again and again my points against it. I already explained time and time again that they're not even major spoilers or anything because you have no flippin' clue what's going on. Think about it... do you know why Aqua's final boss is that person? No you don't. Do you know why a certain thing happened to someone? No. Aqua knows little to nothing about the characters at all to be perfectly honest. I have proven this again and again and what was your only response? "Oh, well, whatever man, I don't care" yeah, some argument -_-

Plus I think doing Terra last is actually a bigger build-up to the Final Episode than Aqua's is. I mean, think about it... what happens at the end of Terra's story? his body gets possessed and then suddenly disappears. After seeing Terranort I wanted to fight him as the final boss. And luckily since I chose to play as Terra last, I did. I think it's more suspenseful when you choose Terra last because then you find out who the last boss is toward the end of the story. If done another way, then when playing Ventus and Aqua it's just like "I want to know what happened to Terranort." So that's another reason why I think playing as Terra last is the best way.

No you didn't "respond" you just went on to say "You know what, just pick what you guys want" You changed your argument. I'll post why Aqua spoils later

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Ok, so from what I got from TheLight's and skyfoxx's argumentation, it's pretty clear that Ventus spoils nothing, making him the obvious choice to play first(I like him best anyway). Now, according to skyfoxx, in Terra's scenario MX tells Terra what happens to Ven and everything about him, but if you play as Ventus first it won't matter. TheLight says, however, that Terra doesn't spoil anything, but didn't give anything really specific. Now, as for Aqua, skyfoxx says that she doesn't really spoil much since you have no idea wtf is going on. Guys, I'm gonna tell you right now, it's pretty obvious what happens to Terra just by watching trailers. I'm almost positive what happens to him and I haven't spoiled anything other than what Vanitas looks like and how Braig lost his eye. So I already have a good idea of what happens to Terra, so if Aqua spoils anything about him, it won't be much of a surprise to me. And apparently, Aqua spoils a good chunk of Terra and a little of Ven. So according to my logic, as long as you play as Ven first, you can't go wrong.

BeastieBlade

I'm doing the suggested TVA order. I want to get Terra out of the way first. I'm more into speed than power.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I picked Terra first. Because:

1. He's recommended first
2. I'd prefer to have a strong character who can bash his way through anything
3. He has really cool darkness-based attacks
4. I think his story is the most tragic.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Rawpower, Aquas scenario spoils something big in Terras scenario, but it doesnt involve terra so much.

Alright Aqua spoils the mmost because

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Terra may spoil, but not nearly as much as Aqua does. Plus it wouldn't make sense to put a gap between the last episdoe and aquas scenario. Jeez, you guys want so hard to go against what nomura says when in reality it IS the best order.

3bode989

Well i Chose Ventus cus hes the fastest and the youngest but Not tha i dont like Terra and Aqua i really do like them...

Well just like Ven said: My Friends Are my Power and Im theirs !!! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back