• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just for the KH LOL's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tri-blade

"It's like a key... that when you stick it in people... it unlocks their death."
XD
So much win.

I know, right? Did you get the second joke? You kind of have to think about it because it takes a longer connection.

I can imagine Xemnas trying to explain the memory thing and Sarge telling him he is wrong. That would really make him mad. XD

RoxSoxKH

I couldnt really see the connection in the second video. Though, I might not have looked into it as much o.o

tri-blade

I couldnt really see the connection in the second video. Though, I might not have looked into it as much o.o

Simmons said "but how do we know he still has the plans? last time we saw, he was just a head. Maybe he stored the files in his legs or his chest."
Sarge said "You idiot! Who stores memories in their chest?!?! Don't you know anything about Biology? The chest is strictly reserved for digestion."

The KH joke is that the heart is the place where memories are written and stored. The heart is located in the chest. Therefore, in KH, you store memories in your chest. I also think that they are making fun of Nomura's logic that he uses in KH saying that he doesn't know anything about biology. X3

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
LOL x100
That is so funny. The key joke almost made me fall on the floor laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back