• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Sales...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How much do you think it'll sell?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I belive it will as well because it is getting more hype then Days in almost every aspect. Plus, pirating is much higher on the DS system I believe, not saying it isn't high on the PSP though. I think this will sell a lot solely depending on how hard they make this to hack.

Hmm... I don't know. The thing is that there are more people who own a Nintendo DS than they own a PSP. Granted I do believe BBS will do well... but whether or not it'll do better than Days is kind of a 50/50 for me.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
It probably won't sell much since the PSP isn't that popular compared to the DS.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I hope they aren't using the same security as the Jap BBS, they'd be able to hack it immediately

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Birth by sleep will sell 1 million+ for sure with the illegal downloads...

Seriously now i think BBS will sell 500.000+ units...yeah i am optimistic and that's why

~it's getting much hype in every aspect
~it might be the best KH game yet,
~it's really popular in NA and in Europe and my personal opinion is that it will not be another Dissidia.

EDIT: Also if we see the Japan sales...in the first 2 days BBS sold 400.000 only in Japan that number will break for sure...we 're talking about a world wide release here.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Hear Hear!

I'm sure that it'll sell very well. Regardless of annoying and ignorant pirates, there are a number of noted reasons why it will sell very well.

1:The Hype that has been built up for 3+ years.
2:The fact that it is an International release, which will have higher sales figures because it will be spread further.
3:The fact that you need to buy it to get cool preorder bonuses, which most people want.
4:The fact that Piracy is illegal in many places, which will keep anyone worth their salt away from such copies.

And those are the main reasons I can think of. The only reason that sales might not be so good is because there are fewer people who own PSPs than DSes....but I'm sure a number of people own both systems, so that's not much of a problem.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Hear Hear!

I'm sure that it'll sell very well. Regardless of annoying and ignorant pirates, there are a number of noted reasons why it will sell very well.

1:The Hype that has been built up for 3+ years.
2:The fact that it is an International release, which will have higher sales figures because it will be spread further.
3:The fact that you need to buy it to get cool preorder bonuses, which most people want.
4:The fact that Piracy is illegal in many places, which will keep anyone worth their salt away from such copies.

And those are the main reasons I can think of. The only reason that sales might not be so good is because there are fewer people who own PSPs than DSes....but I'm sure a number of people own both systems, so that's not much of a problem.

True. That and I remember a few comments on youtube that said "I'm a hardcore Nintendo fan and even I am getting a PSP just for this game" so that sheds a bit of light.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
What do you mean? It took over 3 months just to hack the dang thing for the Japanese version.

Will they change the priacy protection...because now that people know how to hack it, if it is the same thing...the people will get past it instantly...right?

Sempied

What do you mean? It took over 3 months just to hack the dang thing for the Japanese version.
I think they mean the PSP itself. While the PS3 is arguably unhackable, the PSP is enough these days to install custom firmware to then DL any game in a matter of just 10 minutes. It makes the 360 look like a puppy to the hacking department.

@TC: BBS is a main game/KH0, with KH2 already in the Guinness Book of World Records i'd like to imagine BBS will at the least throw in 500K.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
It's not such a big deal IMO. I mean, Square enix and Disney should be the ones worried about the sales. As a fan, all I can do is buy and play the game......and buy a stupid psp wich i don't like. Thank you , Nomura, for constantly changing the consoles for kh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back