• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New D-links for international version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I would love a Toy Story world. I think a Toy type of Keyblade would be awesome like a Megablocks, or Lego keyblade :3, or something made out of toy. :3. and as a D-link, Buzz, or Woody. But this has nothing to do with the game since this world isnt even in the game so I fail :D.

as a brighter note, to let me not completely fail; I would like to have a Vanitas, or Vanitas Sentiment D-Link.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I would love a Toy Story world. I think a Toy type of Keyblade would be awesome like a Megablocks, or Lego keyblade :3, or something made out of toy. :3. and as a D-link, Buzz, or Woody. But this has nothing to do with the game since this world isnt even in the game so I fail :D.

Um... you really should've just put that post in the "Future of KH worlds" thread under the "Future of Kingdom Hearts" section :/

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well one.
It isnt a future KH world. cause Nomura never said he is adding it. He cant just add it. He has to have Disney's permission.
2. I CAN HAVE DREAMS TOO D:<

(facepalm) Wow... you don't even know what the "Future of KH worlds" thread is, do you?

The thread is where you talk about worlds that YOU'D LIKE to appear as future KH worlds not that WILL appear as future worlds -_-

Radon

mofo
I'm thinking Pete is going to be the only D-Link. I will admit and hope I may be wrong, but Disney Town was the only world without a D-Link in the original. I think Pete is just going to fill that void.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
(facepalm) Wow... you don't even know what the "Future of KH worlds" thread is, do you?

The thread is where you talk about worlds that you'd like to appear as future KH worlds -_-

Yes I know what that thread is. I was just saying it would of been a cool world to have in BBS, and I would say a D-link would of been Buzz or Woody, probably woody. But the reason why I havent been so on track, or sounds kinda stupid it's because I am tired, and I have no idea why I am so tired. So if I sound a bit retarded it's probably cause I am tired. So, sorry if I annoy you in any way..

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'm thinking Pete is going to be the only D-Link. I will admit and hope I may be wrong, but Disney Town was the only world without a D-Link in the original. I think Pete is just going to fill that void.

Probably. I don't really care if we get any more new D-Links. Sure, they'd be nice... but I rarely use D-Links to be honest.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
lol, I doubt he'd appear in KH. The fact that he's never been mentioned despite the fact that he is Goofy's son would just be too weird for it's own good.

Ha, not really. They could just do the same thing they did with Pete.

Sora: Who the hell is that?

Goofy: Oh that's Pete he was banished a long time ago to another dimension that's why you didn't see him before.

For Max they could have him show up randomly as well.

Sora: Who the hell is this?

Goofy: Oh that's Max! He's my son. HIYA MAXY! HYUCK.

bam. Max is in Kingdom Hearts.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Ha, not really. They could just do the same thing they did with Pete.

Sora: Who the hell is that?

Goofy: Oh that's Pete he was banished a long time ago to another dimension that's why you didn't see him before.

For Max they could have him show up randomly as well.

Sora: Who the hell is this?

Goofy: Oh that's Max! He's my son. HIYA MAXY! HYUCK.

bam. Max is in Kingdom Hearts.

Lmao I see this happening exactly as you said. And honestly, I think Max will end up in KHIII somehow, I loved him as a kid. Would you guys have him be a kid or a teen like in Goofy Movie?

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
As a teen training to be a knight like his dad. And he could appear in Disney Town(Because we all know that Nomura will make Disney Town there if Disney Castle is playable). Anyways, I actually made a list of all D-Links, ones I wnat, and ones that already been confirmed. However, to save time, I'll just post the new ones:
Terra:
Magic Mirror(Cause the Queen dies)
Fairy Godmother
Braig
Master Xehanort
Pete
Hades
Captain Hook
Yen Sid
Riku
Eraqus

Ven:
Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather
Even
Ienzo
Lea
Pete
Hercules
Sora
Vanitas

Aqua:
Philip(Or Aurora)
Kairi
Vanitas
Pete
Hades
Gantu

This brings their D-Link count up to: Terra(16)
Ven(18) Aqua(16)

Mog

Awards
I very much hope to see a Tigger d-link.Lol that's never going to happen.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Lmao I see this happening exactly as you said. And honestly, I think Max will end up in KHIII somehow, I loved him as a kid. Would you guys have him be a kid or a teen like in Goofy Movie?

I haven't seen him much as a kid, so I'll choose teen.

Sadie808

As a teen training to be a knight like his dad. And he could appear in Disney Town(Because we all know that Nomura will make Disney Town there if Disney Castle is playable). Anyways, I actually made a list of all D-Links, ones I wnat, and ones that already been confirmed. However, to save time, I'll just post the new ones:
Terra:
Fairy Godmother
Braig
Master Xehanort
Pete
Hades
Captain Hook
Yen Sid
Riku
Eraqus

Ven:
Even
Ienzo
Lea
Pete
Hercules
Sora
Vanitas

Aqua:
Philip(Or Aurora)
Kairi
Vanitas
Pete
Hades
Gantu

Ven(18) Aqua(16)

Very nice the new D-Links!

tacochance

I haven't seen him much as a kid, so I'll choose teen.
I agree, in House Of Mouse he was a teen and Donald's Nephews were about the same age as they were in Quack Pack, and I grew up watching both those shows when I was little, so it's easy for me to see them like that, I wouldn't mind a game with Max, the 3 ducks, and a new character replacing SDG imo,

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
Terra:
Fairy Godmother
Braig
Master Xehanort
Pete
Hades
Captain Hook
Yen Sid
Riku
Eraqus

Ven:
Even
Ienzo
Lea
Pete
Hercules
Sora
Vanitas

Aqua:
Philip(Or Aurora)
Kairi
Vanitas
Pete
Hades
Gantu

Ven(18) Aqua(16)

When the heck were all these confirmed, so far only Pete has been confirmed new, and that just a confirmation for Aqua....

Cyberman65

Website
www.youtube.com
I think the only new D-Link will be Pete, since Disney Town was the only world that you didn't get one the Japanese version. So, that might be why there was a new Rumble Racing track.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
When the heck were all these confirmed, so far only Pete has been confirmed new, and that just a confirmation for Aqua....

He says it at the beginning of his post that those are the D-links he'd like in the game, not that they're actually confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back