• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ONE FREAKIN WEEK!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digidude111

There is officialy one week til BBS comes out and i'm VERY excited. Tonight, my grandma will buy it for me on Amazon and I will DIE!!!! Can't wait! Anyone else excited as I am? I've been waiting for BBS since it was announced in September 2007. I'll literally die when the game is in my hands. :)

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Has it been that long when bbs was announced? No wonder I haven't been as hyped for it.

Digidude111

Has it been that long when bbs was announced? No wonder I haven't been as hyped for it.
yep. at first, when it was announced i was like meh, pretty cool. i lost interest until next august when castle of dreams and enchanted dominion scans first started leaking

Gram

Banned
Awards
feels like we've been waiting forever.....and this thread just helps :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Great. Now I feel even worse than I did before. Thank you OP.

-tries to shake the hype off but it refuses- Not even Star Trek can distract me.

RonXsilva

yep yep Class work keeps me busy as well I need to write an essay draw some pictures and study for a test all due next wednsday... the day after BBS comes out ...-_-;;

impart

Climb The Sky
yusss!!!

I need to get something to celebrate on that day... since I cant throw a party :(

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Back when coded, Days, and BbS were announced, I wasn't really excited for BbS, but I was extremely excited about Days, until I played it.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I have to write a 4500-word autobiography, due tuesday, and read The Tempest, so I'm busy until BbS comes out :/

That's....a really good thing actually. More than others can hope for, look at BBS as the reward.

Back when coded, Days, and BbS were announced, I wasn't really excited for BbS, but I was extremely excited about Days, until I played it.

You've gotta appreciate the irony though. XD

LuxordKing

Yea back when it was announced I actually cared less about the game and more about Days I guess because I knew more, but then I started seeing scans of BBS then Trailer and Gameplay and I just fainted every three seconds. SO HYPED FOR IT!

impart

Climb The Sky

yeah, I wasn't exited about ether one, but at that point I had to pick between saving for a DS or a PSP, and I was going to pick a DS, because I wanted to play days more. but lucky me, I got my hands on a DS for free, and then i was able to save up for a PSP

if i could only have played days, I would be pissed right now. hahaah

PshycoNinja

You kids and your autobiography. I have to write a 5 page paper on censorship for my College Writing class. Not only that I should be focusing more on the Unity Engine in my class so I could make some awesome games. Unfortunetly, Birth by Sleep is destracting me....... a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back