• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
Re: Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (SPoilers)

you mean carry over to a New File game save?

No, I mean like once you beat VS, then you upload the file with LOD on it and beat the MF and get the keyblade, will it carry over to the file you beat VS on?

Or will the file you had on LOD just get all your info from the file you beat VS on...

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

No, I mean like once you beat VS, then you upload the file with LOD on it and beat the MF and get the keyblade, will it carry over to the file you beat VS on?

Or will the file you had on LOD just get all your info from the file you beat VS on...

O_O LOD?, MF? English please. *(Sorry I am a bit tired, I had a 13+ hour drive today, D:)

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..

damn double post...

Whatever, I'll just resay it here:
So you know how it says once you beat VS and save you can open a save file that you previously saved with LOD on it to fight MF? Well when you fighting MF will you be able to access all you levels and items from the save file that you beat VS on, or will you be stuck with the stuff you had on the LOD save file.

And once you beat MF will you be able to save and get the keyblade in the save file that you beat VS?

KHpanda

In the end we won't really know what exactly is the deal with fighting the MS,like do our lvls and items get carried over to the other save file until the game is released and we try it.

manmark

Awards

Just a question.Can i access the LOD after i beat terras story or will i have just to level up without beating

the game and what about Ventus and Aqua cause Ventus has his Lost Memory keyblade

Last edited:

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Coolio! Some scans of the guide. Though I'm kinda confused on how we unlock MF :/. So we have to beat VLS then go back to an older save file (on LOD) then we can fight MF? Lol? How does that work?

i was just thinking the same thing this is so confusing

anyway thanks for the scans i can't wait til this comes out

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia

I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, but in the scan w/ the Command Boards, there was a new Peter Pan one, but the Disney Town one was missing. Since they were coupled in pairs, and Disney Town was confirmed by the NA site, does that mean that there's another new command board?

Cyberman65

Website
www.youtube.com

I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, but in the scan w/ the Command Boards, there was a new Peter Pan one, but the Disney Town one was missing. Since they were coupled in pairs, and Disney Town was confirmed by the NA site, does that mean that there's another new command board?
Nope, there's only seven. The only new on is the Skull Board. All of the command boards from the Japanese one are in here. The only reason why it's not shown in the picture when I took these is because I couldn't fit it.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia

Nope, there's only seven. The only new on is the Skull Board. All of the command boards from the Japanese one are in here. The only reason why it's not shown in the picture when I took these is because I couldn't fit it.

Okay, I sorta expected that anyway! Do you know how many more Rumble Racing fields there are?

The advice for the Mystery Man was interesting, but aren't you left vulnerable while aiming the Shotlock?

jdeib963

AMAZING! Thanks a lot! That should hold me over till its released! :)

nubstyle

Ok really? This is what you do. When you beat VS, save, beat the game againm, then you can go to Lod And fight MF.

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Thanks for taking these pics Cyber but how did you get the guide early

Last edited:

DrunkBeardGuy

So I take it the Keyblade for beating MF isn't a lightsaber?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I would like to see some scans of Void Gear and No Name. The remaining mystery for Void Gear is which coloration does it use, Vanitas' or VS'? That, and No Name is indeed mysterious.

Yeah...the whole double save file thing does sound confusing...Why can't we revisit LOD after beating the game? Aqua does it when taking Ventus back to keep him safe. That does leave questions for Terra and Ventus, though...

Really? I would think he can revisit LOD at least once since he is there before Terra fights Eraqus. Perhaps a save is available then?

I would like to think stats carry over. After all, it would be impossible to defeat Xehanort's Promise (still sticking with my name for the MF) with base stats (If the whole "Ventus only has LOD at the beginning" thing is true). As for the No Name carrying over to the completed file...that is a mystery. We'll just have to wait and see.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I would like to see some scans of Void Gear and No Name. The remaining mystery for Void Gear is which coloration does it use, Vanitas' or VS'? That, and No Name is indeed mysterious.

There are no pictures of the Keyblades in the guidebook for some odd reason. It only shows their stats.

KeybladeCounsel

Nomura also said this fight is canon. So possibly it's only canon when done with Aqua as maybe with VLS. Idk just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back