• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Strategy Guide info (SPOILERS!!) [UPDATE 3] (PICS ADDED!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadie808

I'm down for those two new keyblades! i wonder what the no name looks like? >;]

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
wait

wait for it

it invisible .

omgsh i can actually imagine that. or a blade styled after his lightsabers, or or it looks like a org cloak with the hood as the blade and yeah

But seriously, I think the first two are actually kind of possible

Absolute

Any mention whatsoever about the name's of Eraqus's and/or Xehanort's keyblades? If not I'm sure we'll get it somehow...through hacking or something...

I'm anticipating MX's keyblade being called The Guardian.

leonidus

Wait, wait, wait. Did I read that right? To fight the new optional boss you need to beat Vanitas Sentiment (which already requires a fair share of grinding) then you need to load a save from BEFORE LoD was destroyed (to do that grinding all over again + more) and battle the new boss. Umm, yeah... About that...

washi95

Wait, wait, wait. Did I read that right? To fight the new optional boss you need to beat Vanitas Sentiment (which already requires a fair share of grinding) then you need to load a save from BEFORE LoD was destroyed (to do that grinding all over again + more) and battle the new boss. Umm, yeah... About that...
The guide did word it exactly like that, but I think that it'll allow you to go back to the LoD on your file after you beat Vantias Sentiment and save on your file. It would be extremely annoying if you had to defeat the boss before the LoD is actually destroyed.
Does anyone know if the new mirage arena map for the keyblade graveyard has a boss?
I thought that new map was a Mirage Arena Versus mode one, if that's the case then there wont be one.

Edit: Yep, just checked my Jap BBS copy and compared it with the list of Arena Mode events, its got the same amount. So yeah, it must be a VS Arena.

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Got a question. Why weren't the mad treant, metamorphosis, or symphony master added to the mirage arena? Were they just considered too easy or something?

swim126

Watching the world kill itself. Delightful.
Ugh, I hate it when you have to do stuff in a certain order to access a boss. The casual fan would never even have a chance of seeing the secret boss.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Strategy Guide info (SPOILERS!!)

Can u put a picture of the new keyblades

It's been mentioned a few times already. The guidebook contains no pictures of the Keyblades.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com

It's been mentioned a few times already. The guidebook contains no pictures of the Keyblades.

I wonder why they decided to do that this time. No not spoil it? So that people will actually do the requirements to see them? If so, that's actually a good strategy on their part. Well...until at least 1 person does it, then takes a pic of them....or somebody hacks the files and takes the keyblades from there...

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com

I was thinking and the KH2 guide didnt have pix of the keyblades. maybe if it was in the pictures where the boss fight was descripted.
but like fenrir wasnt in it. I didnt see that blade until I finally beat sephiroth.

Oh that's right....but at least the guide showed the pics of the keyblade as you got them...sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back