• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Mysterious figure looks IMPOSSIBLE. I don't think i'll be able to beat him.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Another thing I noticed: His Stop spell isn't really a Stop spell... Sure, it stops Ven dead in his tracks, but it also appears to reverse time in some sense, at least for him: His damage stagger animation moves in reverse the moment "Stop" is triggered.

Interesting.

It's not the X-Blade trick. The X-Blade attack is just one big attack that resembles an X - this one is just two crescent waves fired simultaneously.

i noticed that too

this fight was
sora
sephi, marluxia, xemnas, and vanitas combined

he also has all the elemental magic

hmm

hes obviously merlin

jokes aside

one of the other keyblade wielders nomura talked about

Cheaken

Awards
He makes you drop your commands I think thats the worst thing he can do! It seems a bit like Marluxia. Wanting to know who he is is driving me crazy, he can be anyone including someone we don't know!!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, then if it is Marluxia returned from the grave, then Nomura is setting it up that Marluxia is the new villain of KH?

I'm more sold on Sora or KH thing.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
i noticed that too

this fight was
sora
sephi, marluxia, xemnas, and vanitas combined

he also has all the elemental magic

hmm

hes obviously merlin

jokes aside

one of the other keyblade wielders nomura talked about

This is true he is a lot of people combined. Also he has a lot of his own moves.
I have always thought it could be another keybalde wielder. Maybe from the future or past even. That's where time travel comes in.

Lastly I don't see how it can be Sora. Why would he attack TAV then? I see how he connects to everything but Sora is the good guy not the bad.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
The only move I can recongnize is Marluxia/Zexion moves in COM when they take your deck.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This is true he is a lot of people combined. Also he has a lot of his own moves.
I have always thought it could be another keybalde wielder. Maybe from the future or past even. That's where time travel comes in.

Lastly I don't see how it can be Sora. Why would he attack TAV then? I see how he connects to everything but Sora is the good guy not the bad.

3D perhaps? We don't know what is going to happen. Sora might become controlled by his own Darkness which makes him fight TAV. Maybe Sora is like the Time Traveler from the Time Travelers Wife and to stay in one time, he fights to stay rather than singing or something. -shrugs-

Cheaken

Awards
Well, then if it is Marluxia returned from the grave, then Nomura is setting it up that Marluxia is the new villain of KH?

I'm more sold on Sora or KH thing.
Well Marluxia wanted power, he already had quite a bit in COM and you never know after he was destroyed he may have been able to take some of KH's power.

Hey wait... This dude is a time traveler....supposedly.

And 3D has this whole thing with Sora and Riku in their past forms... But, at the same time, I'm pretty sure it isn't "data" related since...well, I'm just counting on Nomura not being THAT stupid...

That pretty much tells me that 3D will have some crazy ass time travel thing going on. Which...is again, the last thing KH needs...

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I'm sorry but Sora going bad does not seem likely. Maybe someone else like Riku but not Sora. Sora will most likely fight him later to save the day.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Hey wait... This dude is a time traveler....supposedly.

And 3D has this whole thing with Sora and Riku in their past forms... But, at the same time, I'm pretty sure it isn't "data" related since...well, I'm just counting on Nomura not being THAT stupid...

That pretty much tells me that 3D will have some crazy ass time travel thing going on. Which...is again, the last thing KH needs...

I remember a thread somewhere that 3D takes place in a mirror world or something

Here's a thought: The boss is mirror Xemnas who can time travel?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm sorry but Sora going bad does not seem likely. Maybe someone else like Riku but not Sora. Sora will most likely fight him later to save the day.

I didn't say he would go bad. I said he'd be controlled by his Darkness. Evil and Darkness have already been proven to be two different things in this game. While most evil characters usually use the Darkness, the Darkness can easily be used for Good. Terra used his Darkness and didn't become evil. He didn't do the right things but he was never evil.

Sora has a lot of Darkness in him, personified by Anti-Form. And potentially, Sora can use his Darkness. If Sora were to get angry enough, say by somebody betraying his trust or him feeling like somebody isn't trustworthy, that Darkness can come out.

But who knows. I'm just saying stuff.

-stops acting like Socrates-

-acts like Socrates again-

Just one more thing. Riku was full of light, yet he still fell to Darkness. Sora can easily fall to it too.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
omg the boss is B.O.B.

in his song lovlier than you he said "if I could rewind, move the HANDS OF TIME" he is going back to convince people to buy his album by going all star wars n shit OMG I GOT IT

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
Maybe the boss is the hidden memories of Sora...that would explain why the boss has so many different moves from so many different people...

Better yet its the personified data that Ansem hid in Sora

If it is Sora or the data, maybe it was testing the three, to see if they truly deserved to be saved.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
omg the boss is B.O.B.

in his song lovlier than you he said "if I could rewind, move the HANDS OF TIME" he is going back to convince people to buy his album by going all star wars n shit OMG I GOT IT

SH!T. THAT IS IT.

It was worth a shot. But anything could be right since we don't know that much about him. Who knows, I could be right.

No. That is a weird theory.

Maybe the boss is the hidden memories of Sora...that would explain why the boss has so many different moves from so many different people...

Better yet its the personified data that Ansem hid in Sora

If it is Sora or the data, maybe it was testing the three, to see if they truly deserved to be saved.

Sora remembers everything, seen in KH2FM.

Personified Data sounds like a good idea!

It could be both. Sora fused with the Data given to him by Ansem.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
Sora remembers everything, seen in KH2FM.

Personified Data sounds like a good idea!

It could be both. Sora fused with the Data given to him by Ansem.

Actually what I meant by the hidden memories thing is like roxas, ventus, vantias, and xion's memories. I should have been more specific!

Hmmm, maybe if all the hidden memories reveal themselves...then....the possiblity of it being sora or sora/data is quite possible

CreativeGenius13

What if it's...........

KAIRI!!!!! XD

Sora forgot their aniversary and she went MAD!

Anyways, Perhapse were overlooking things too much now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back