• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tri-blade

I was watching the video of the Mysterious Figure again and I have to wonder:
Who gives a secret boss flame powers, physic twin blade moving powers (ability to move twin blades without having to grab them), lightning grabbing and retraction powers, super speed, tornado powers, shadow clone jutsu powers, comand knocking-off powers, reverse time and damage powers, Xemnas's blade shooting powers, invisiblility, Sephiroth's orb exploding attack and Marluxia's instant death countdown timer? Seriously, that is one messed up boss.

The next time NA fans ask for a secret boss that is like the ones in the Final Mixes, make sure to tell Nomura and the KH staff "...and make it possible to beat him without having to resort to cheat codes please. T_T"

I think we might have bit more off than we can chew with this boss.

RonXsilva

I love the challenge and he may be crazy insane hard but not impossible you will see there are plently of super stubborn games like me who beat this boss and I hope NA keeps gettig insane bosses but imo we all shoud get the same thing makes no sense to give JP more content than the NA version Vis versa

TheLight1

A place where weather plays cruel tricks (AKA Engl
I love the challenge and he may be crazy insane hard but not impossible you will see there are plently of super stubborn games like me who beat this boss and I hope NA keeps gettig insane bosses but imo we all shoud get the same thing makes no sense to give JP more content than the NA version Vis versa
Yeah I totally agree, it just ends up being a final mix or something making people spend more money or they miss out. But these ideas Nomura gets after the game is out should probably be thought of before the release

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i think i know who the mysterious figure is.....
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Razorl

Spoiler Spoiler Show

At first I was o_O????

Then I was LAWL

I still say it's Sora from the Future or an Alternate Time Line Sora

Which leads to my idea that KH3D takes place in an Alternate Timeline

tri-blade

I love the music too Lanxx. I decided to call the lead violin used in the BBS soundtrack "Yoko Shimomura's Diablo Violin". Hopefully we will hear the legendary Violin again in future KH games.

It will defintely be hard for Nomura to top this boss. he is ridiculous.
Side effects of fighting Mysterious Figure include and are up to:

Frustration, uncontrollable sweating of the palms, extreme amounts of anger, feeling like a failure, throwing your PSP to the wall, cursing, tears of saddness, banging your head against the wall and (when you beat him) feelings of never wanting to face him for at least a month aferwords. =3

DrTempo

Well, I heard somewhere that this guy's music'd be a clue as to who he is..Anyone recognize bits from this theme?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Well, I heard somewhere that this guy's music'd be a clue as to who he is..Anyone recognize bits from this theme?

I did.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Mysterious Figure's Battle Theme (as of yet, the official title is unknown) Lycoris and I have spotted multiple songs hinted in the song, as stated before. I shall list them to you now.

Forze del Male
Rage Awakened
Lord of the Castle
A Fight to the Death
Darkness of the Unknown

We also thought we heard Sora's Theme in there somewhere, but could not pinpoint the spot(s). Until now, that is. It's cleverly disguised, I must admit; The violin melody. Listen from 0:09 to 0:31; it's at a similar but nonetheless altered pace and probably different tuning than Sora's Theme usually is. And then right after that, 0:32 to 0:52, the song slows down but it sounds like they're the same notes, only slowed. And then yet again, the melody resurfaces until 1:15.

Here's Sora's Theme (piano version from Piano Collections) to compare and see if you hear any resemblances.

Hope that helps. ^_^

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

WAIT A SEC ROXAS_32 JUST GAVE ME AN IDEA!

Btw this is spoiler section stop with the spoiler tags. Anyways like you said he seems to "have characteristics of all the bad ass characters we faced in the past." Well up until the end of CoM sorry had faced a good many baddies btw heartless and nobodies right? AtW said in Blank Points he placed "data" inside Sora while he was asleep regaining his memories. This data could be a mix of info piled up from a bunch of different characters in the series that AtW pieced together along with other things. As we see in Coded Data is still real in the real world in a sense and how Mickey and Co. were transported into the Digital World. What if the MF is data that was transported out of Sora and made its way back in time during BBS? We can all agree MF rewinds time and if we all agree he has moves and styles of a bunch of past villians why not say he's the data AtW put into Sora come alive?????

Thanks Roxas_32

Millenious

Im gonna go ahead and jump on the "its some incarnation of riku" bandwagon due to the fact of the last mystery character having soras face and the music sounds similar to rikus theme, just sped up

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Im gonna go ahead and jump on the "its some incarnation of riku" due to the fact of the last mystery character having soras face and the music sounds similar to rikus theme, just sped up

Sorry but I beg to disagree. =/

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Mysterious Figure's Battle Theme (as of yet, the official title is unknown) Lycoris and I have spotted multiple songs hinted in the song, as stated before. I shall list them to you now.

Forze del Male
Rage Awakened
Lord of the Castle
A Fight to the Death
Darkness of the Unknown

We also thought we heard Sora's Theme in there somewhere, but could not pinpoint the spot(s). Until now, that is. It's cleverly disguised, I must admit; The violin melody. Listen from 0:09 to 0:31; it's at a similar but nonetheless altered pace and probably different tuning than Sora's Theme usually is. And then right after that, 0:32 to 0:52, the song slows down but it sounds like they're the same notes, only slowed. And then yet again, the melody resurfaces until 1:15.

Here's Sora's Theme (piano version from Piano Collections) to compare and see if you hear any resemblances.

Millenious

im not saying i disagree with the ones you hear but im more thinking of the undertones and beats in rikus KH2 theme, it just sorta fits to me. Eh who knows, wild speculation being what it is in forums...you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back