• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I love the Command Board. I can't help but think of TWEWY, even though the BP systems are totally different. But you can tell they took from the system in TWEWY and evolved on it. And I like it a lot. It makes me wish there was a real life KH board game and happy you can play the Command Board in Multiplayer.

:D

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Kind of a mild spoiler there, Paolo. You'd have to be pretty savvy to make the connection, but I threw in the spoiler tags for you just in case there are people around who didn't already know. To add though, his voice acting is pretty convincing. A lot less Sora-ish, that's for sure.

Braig is one tough customer. Fought him probably about five times before I got it right. First time I've ever had to use my command deck, too. The cutscene afterwards was kept in tact as far as I can tell.

The Command Board is neat. I'm surprised there's actually some hate for it. I could kills lots of time with it and it's perfect for those command cards I don't want to bother leveling.

you can block everything ty-chan :3

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Just made it to Castle of Dreams. Protecting Cindy from those unversed is annoying :v

I'd have to echo Silh's sentiments in that I don't think you spend more than 20 minutes in Enchanted Dominion, at most.

Terra just kinda goes to the castle, Maleficent fcuks with him a bit and gets Aurora's heart, Terra goes to the ballroom to fight the Wheelmaster, and that's it

Those looking for a challenge should definitely check out Critical Mode; even regular enemies can kill you, if you're being careless. I'd encourage learning how to block properly, as it comes in very handy for avoiding damage and leaving your enemies open.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Well, it's nice to see the issue was (somewhat) resolved.

MOOOOOVING ON: I think the Comand board will be interesting. As I intend to have 100% completion, like I did with KHII (Both Journal and Gummi Missions. Yes, you heard me right. I've got the Crown-G :D), I will definitely play each board at least once. Since it helps level up commands, I will likely be using it often later in the game to get the more powerful commands to maximum strength. Should help with Vanitas' Lingering Spirit.

I think the voice acting is fine. I will admit Aqua's was kinda flat in the E3 trailer's opening, but it sounded better in the Gamescom one. I could feel the emotion in there, beneath the surface, so it's good in my book.

The castle hall, eh? I'll have to remember that. Thanks for the tip.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i just Olympus (terra's story)..... Hades always makes me smile =) wow i lost the tourtament twice maybe i should level up a little =/ critical mode is well..... kinda difficult.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
I don't wanna start a thread for some game help and I'm way too terrified to go into the spoilers section, so I was wondering if anyone could help me out and answer two questions I have about the game:

-Are there any difference between playing the Command Board from the main menu or from the Mirage Arena other than the fact you get medal points from MA?
-Since I'm playing on Proud with my first character playthrough, I'll unlock the secret ending by beating the game. WITHOUT GIVING AWAY ANY SPOILERS, is it recommended that I experience ALL the stories before watching the secret ending? Will it be more understandable/enjoyable that way?
-Could Xehanort's and Braig's voice acting be anymore awesome?!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
-Are there any difference between playing the Command Board from the main menu or from the Mirage Arena other than the fact you get medal points from MA?
-Since I'm playing on Proud with my first character playthrough, I'll unlock the secret ending by beating the game. WITHOUT GIVING AWAY ANY SPOILERS, is it recommended that I experience ALL the stories before watching the secret ending? Will it be more understandable/enjoyable that way?
-Could Xehanort's and Braig's voice acting be anymore awesome?!

1. Nope. The only difference is the difference you already mentioned.
2. Um... I don't get this question. You WILL beat all the stories before you unlock the secret ending. "Beating the game' means that you complete all 4 scenarios so you already would've played all the characters when you unlock it.
3. They are truly epic indeed.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
1. Nope. The only difference is the difference you already mentioned.
2. Um... I don't get this question. You WILL beat all the stories before you unlock the secret ending. "Beating the game' means that you complete all 4 scenarios so you already would've played all the characters when you unlock it.
3. They are truly epic indeed.

Ahhh thanks! Yeah thats what I meant about the ending, I was unaware that I would have to beat everyone's since the game requires me to set a different difficulty for each character (unless I was misinformed about that too xD). I prefer it this way anyway, just gives me something to look forward to in the end!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Ahhh thanks! Yeah thats what I meant about the ending, I was unaware that I would have to beat everyone's since the game requires me to set a different difficulty for each character (unless I was misinformed about that too xD). I prefer it this way anyway, just gives me something to look forward to in the end!

...Yes, you WERE actually mis-informed about that as well.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Haha alright, thanks once again skyfoxx!

Just to leave some of my thoughts on the game, I am enjoying it greatly! The voice-acting is top notch, even Aqua's has grown on me. The gameplay is extreme fun and does require some strategy. I highly recommend everyone start on Proud Mode, at least for me it feels perfectly balanced. I'm actually not finding a problem with the camera controls, I actually love em. The one thing that I don't like is how little time I'm spending in each world. I understand that I'll visit each world with the other characters, but it kinda ruins the flow for the one character. Other than that, the game has defintely exceeded my expectations. Oh and the story (at least for Terra) offers HUGE nostalgia for Star Wars fans =D

kurasa25

i got the usa version already and i finished it almost 100%
everything in critical and the only challenge is the new secret boss (which they call "Unknown" in the journal)i still didnt manage to beat him^^ i tried observing his moveset whith infinite hp cheat but its always different and very very very fast^^
good luck with that one;)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I never played it, but i saw Cybermans live stream, still don't know why everybody has a problem with the voice actors, i think they are all fine but at first i thought Leonard Nimoy sounded like a frog, no offence Spockers. (Spock stalkers, Star Trek fans.)

PictoBoy

BBS is already in my GameStop in California The clerk said "We got it early for some reason".Well he said they got them this morning but it's kinda weird maybe the shippers made a mistake but gamestop is pretty empty,guess no one expected early shipping,A guy I met let me play BBS on his PSP and Proud Mode is really fun Critical Mode is Intresting, You really have rely on strategy but its fun!

αsiя

space coke
I got a question. What if you play Critical mode on Terra or anyone else and then the next person you choose, you pick standard mode, will I still get the secret ending? Or Do I have to only play Aqua on critical/proud since she's gets the final episode

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
αsiя;5259612 said:
I got a question. What if you play Critical mode on Terra or anyone else and then the next person you choose, you pick standard mode, will I still get the secret ending? Or Do I have to only play Aqua on critical/proud since she's gets the final episode

I'm pretty sure it's one file, you pick your difficulty at the beginning and then you chose which character you want to play.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I'm pretty sure it's one file, you pick your difficulty at the beginning and then you chose which character you want to play.

Wait, so after you beat one character, it starts you over on the next one on the same file?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Wait, so after you beat one character, it starts you over on the next one on the same file?

No, that's not how it works. Each new character requires a save file. Here's an example:

*Beat Ventus's story
*Watch End Credits
*Go to Result Screen
*Go to Title Screen
*Select New Game
*Select a different character
*When you use that character, save on a different file otherwise you'll end up over-righting the other character's file and you'll have to start all over.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Amazon shipped my copy today.
It's in Delaware...should be here by Monday, funny enough.
<3 Amazon.

I still don't know how I'm going to play it, though. I have CFW and don't want to upgrade to OFW to play one PSP game :l

There's a patched version of the game that works on CFW. Not allowed to give links, of course, but yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back