• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Leveling System

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
For those people who have already played BBS, I have a question that I'm still a BIT confused on. Is the leveling system similar to 358, where you have to actually equip the level-up, or is it that your character (Terra, Aqua, or Ven) levels up through experience, and that only your Commands get leveled up?

Thanks for the help.

Aerora

You level normally. Your commands level through killing Unversed, but only when they're equipped.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Here's a tip, while playing as ven or aqua, dlink with mickey and grind, mickey gives you double exp and cp

Coeurl

Demon Dance
if im not mistaken, mickey only gives you double exp. stitch has the double cp emblem

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
No, my guidebook says he does both

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
For those people who have already played BBS, I have a question that I'm still a BIT confused on. Is the leveling system similar to 358, where you have to actually equip the level-up, or is it that your character (Terra, Aqua, or Ven) levels up through experience, and that only your Commands get leveled up?

Thanks for the help.

It's nothing like Days. I haven't played, but I've watched a fair share of videos and I have an idea. You gain experience everytime you defeat an opponent, and so do your Commands in your deck, even if you didn't use them. Such as when you use a D-Link, you still level up your other Commands in your regular deck.

Gram

Banned
Awards
the level system is like kh2 basically, your level and your commands lvl up with exp points you get in battle.
so no lvl panels (thankfully)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Yeah lvl panels were gay, I was like lvl 68 by the final battle
I think I was 20 lvls too high lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back