• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

today's the day!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Wow, I wouldn't miss school over BBS. That's kinda sad... Anyways I'm getting it after school

NamiSora

Castle Oblivion, emo-ing it up with Zexion.
I'm super excited for tonight, since that's when I'm going to beable to play it.
My mom is going to pick it up for me this morning, it's 6:47am my time right now so I have to go to school soon. Anyways, she's going to pick it up at 10am for me and when I get out at 3:30pm it'll be there for me...

BUT. I can't play it because of my busy schedules on Tuesdays... I'll have to play it at 8 tonight.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I'm also getting the strategy guide. I like the KH strategy guides. Especially when trying to locate hard-to-find objects!

Socuine

It's a few days away before I get my copy of KH BBS :[

Can't wait to play it! Curse these timezones, I wish they could dissapear, can they? :[

yomitchymitch

I slept in waay late. So my mom just let me stay home, since I've been sick all weekend.
I live about 15 minutes walking distance away from Gamestop.

BondofWater

Why does Fedex have to deliver my copy. Couldn't it be UPS?

I have to wait until 3:00 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back