• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Too Hard?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Ventus91

heres what I did to train go to neverland and where you fought Peterpan
theres a unversed thats a giant jellyfish just defeat it and it should keep breaking apart into smaller ones. those little ones give you almost 90 exp per one and theres 8 of them so you gain close to about 800 exp each time you leave the area and come back thats how I grew levels fast.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Don't worry about second chance. Once more is basically just an improved version.

Here's how I got it with the command meld:

Do FIRA and FIRA with the WELLSPRING CRYSTAL. You'll get FIRAGA with the once more ability.

Note: there's a small chance Aqua might get something else, so if you're here, save before you do it and keep reloading until you get it right.

Thanks. ^_^ I beat everything up to Terranort without it on Proud, but he beat me so many times I forgot to hit "Retry" instead of "Continue." x_x

...I suspect being level 28 doesn't help, either. >_>;

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
okay here's what you do

go to a save point

then go and train in the next room over and over.

level up 5-10 times

then you shouldn't have a problem

do this for every boss you get stuck at

works like a charm
:)
This.

I just picked up BBS today and I'm running through Terra's scenario on Critical. I took over an hour to beat Wheel Master (D:<) so now I'm just grinding in the first room @ Dwarf Woodlands. I plan to get to at least level 13 until I move on, maybe even 16-17 if I'm patient enough.

Hopefully that will help a bit.

O

Oberon

this game isnt even hard wtf. critical isnt even hard. might as well use exp zero

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
For TA which you face in Radiant Garden, I forgot who said it, but whoever said shotlocks is almost 100% correct in my opinion. When you max out most shotlocks, after the first firing they will have you play a game in which you have to press "X" as the circle gets closer to the inner circle (just like Ice Cream Beat if you will). The higher the level the more of these you can perform if you get at least a Good or Excellent (timing is fairly simple, Excellents send out a lot more) you will stay invincible for a good 10 or so seconds or around there and in that time any enemy's move will be done if not close to it.

As for people who say this game is easy...honestly, I would have to agree, the final bosses I will say can be difficult, I found Terra's boss' last form and Ven's boss' 1st form to be very difficult and it took me out quite fast (I'm doing Proud BTW). Sadly, the truth is it took me longer to beat Captain Justice in Fruitball then in did to beat the final bosses. That is at least for me on Proud, so I don't know what SE did...but if anything I would go with a challenge yourself type of option on critical, maybe not a lvl 1 challenge (I've heard that is time taking and long and difficult), but something challenging. Me and my friends are basing all our moves around certain elements that we can only use when fighting for Proud (Terra = Dark ; Ven = Wind ; Aqua = IDK yet) and we cannot level over 35, which isn't bad (still kind of easy though <_<)

GTarablus

For TA which you face in Radiant Garden, I forgot who said it, but whoever said shotlocks is almost 100% correct in my opinion. When you max out most shotlocks, after the first firing they will have you play a game in which you have to press "X" as the circle gets closer to the inner circle (just like Ice Cream Beat if you will). The higher the level the more of these you can perform if you get at least a Good or Excellent (timing is fairly simple, Excellents send out a lot more) you will stay invincible for a good 10 or so seconds or around there and in that time any enemy's move will be done if not close to it.

As for people who say this game is easy...honestly, I would have to agree, the final bosses I will say can be difficult, I found Terra's boss' last form and Ven's boss' 1st form to be very difficult and it took me out quite fast (I'm doing Proud BTW). Sadly, the truth is it took me longer to beat Captain Justice in Fruitball then in did to beat the final bosses. That is at least for me on Proud, so I don't know what SE did...but if anything I would go with a challenge yourself type of option on critical, maybe not a lvl 1 challenge (I've heard that is time taking and long and difficult), but something challenging. Me and my friends are basing all our moves around certain elements that we can only use when fighting for Proud (Terra = Dark ; Ven = Wind ; Aqua = IDK yet) and we cannot level over 35, which isn't bad (still kind of easy though <_<)

For Aqua i think you should do either BLizzard or Thunder cause both of 'em have strong Magic commands and Melee (Blizzard edge, Blizzard flair, Thunder Surge, Thundaga when in full power)

WaveK89

Quite a challenge this game has brought me, for simply pressing X all the time isn't always going to work. The game really hit me hard at Olympus Coliseum with the 10 timed rounds. Of course, it became much easier when I realized the great advantage of Magnet.

I will say that Ventus D-Link has saved me quite a few times, almost in a sense where it felt like I breezed right through some battles.

Xammag

I'm playing with Terra on Proud Mode and Aqua on Critical Mode at the moment. I've died a good amount of times, but some of it was because I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings.

I'd like to know what this Critical Mode from level 1 stuff is. Don't you always start at level one or does it mean something else?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
How exactly do you get once more? This would so help with my Master E battle x_X

Here:

Here's how I got it with the command meld:

Do FIRA and FIRA with the WELLSPRING CRYSTAL. You'll get FIRAGA with the once more ability.

Thanks. ^_^ I beat everything up to Terranort without it on Proud, but he beat me so many times I forgot to hit "Retry" instead of "Continue." x_x

...I suspect being level 28 doesn't help, either. >_>;

Well since you're on proud, I would'nt worry about it. I mean, if I could do it at 38 on critical, you can probably do it at 28 on proud.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
my lord, what killed me was zack in terra's scenario. in the second battle, he has this like super-duper combo thing. it will lietrally kill u if u dnt get away cuz u cnt get away once he starts. i just yused shootlock and the combos tht follow once i saw him getting ready. he cnt even touch u

CrimsonSquall

The difference between proud and critical mode is that Proud mode u do normal damage but take double but for critical u do half damage and take double. So really critical can be still just like proud depending on your lvl in the game

Sadie808

Just level up!
Head back to castle of dreams and head to the ballroom and kill over and over till your like lv30 or 40 depending on your boredum lmao!

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I agree with OP kind of. I am in just 5 hours in Aqua story in proud mode and I can't can't keep track of how many times I died. The unversed are relentless and you actually have to think your next move or else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back