• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone who has ordered from Amazon..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoonsDarkside

Was wondering if your copy of the game has even been shipped. I ordered using the SuperSaver Shipping and it still says that it has not yet been shipped with an excepted delivery date of 9/13.

So does anyone else have something different?

TheMoonsDarkside

Darn well I didn't realize it would take this long. I guess it will make the game more enjoyable when I finally get it!

O

Oberon

Mine arrived today, around 1 PM. =)

It was release-date shipping which you could have bought for 99 cents. Pretty epic.

Hense90

My estimated date is 28th september. But I mailed amazon and they say it can arrive before that. But I hope I don't have to wait so long to play this wonderful game :( I live in Denmark...

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Uh I never order videogames rom amazon after RE;CoM since well I can't stand the wait and I like instant gratification of getting the game and then pushing it into your system right after buying it.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
i used amazon prime to get the game for my sister on the day it came out for free

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Next time, guys, use this: ShopTo.Net: Video Games, Consoles, Accessories - Free Delivery in Uk - Orders before 5.30pm dispatched Same Day

At least if you pre-ordered with them, you would've got it on Wednesday for crying out loud. I stop using Amazon. They were terrible with delivering their games to me.

lol are you kidding me?
Amazon offers Release-Date shipping for $0.99 now. That means for the price of the game + $0.99 and NO TAX, the game will be on your doorstep by release day.

Most new games also offer gift cards. I got $10 from BBS, and $20 from Metroid Other M. Now I only have to pay $49.99 for LBP2 Collector's Edition with no tax and free Release-Date Shipping.

And if you're a college student, you get Amazon Prime for FREE, meaning you get FREE Release-Date Shipping.

Don't diss Amazon, man.

And if you don't get it when they promise, they'll refund the shipping costs for you, anyway.

Then again, Amazon.co.uk could have different policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back