• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

80 hour trophy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xardocs

Ok I read that to get this trophy you have to beat the game with everyone under 80 hours? I've beaten all the story modes and the final episode and I still don't have it. What exactly do you have to do to get this trophy, oh and I'm still under the 80 hour mark, I checked that.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Ya, you get trophies in bbs. They're in the Trinity Archives.

Anyways, I can't really answer your question Xardocs, but just re-do a story, like say on beginner, and skip the cutscenes.

Also if you think the 80 hour trophy is bad, try walking 9999 steps (and ONLY walking) to get that trophy.

Xardocs

Not like one of those playstation trophies, but its an in game thing, part of the trinity files I'm pretty sure.

Xardocs

Anyways, I can't really answer your question Xardocs, but just re-do a story, like say on beginner, and skip the cutscenes.

Also if you think the 80 hour trophy is bad, try walking 9999 steps (and ONLY walking) to get that trophy.
I have the walking one, I'm missing like 3 one for ice cream, proud mode and this one for under 80 hours that I don't understand....

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I had the same problem. I beat all 3 and the final episode and I still didn't get the 80 hours trophy...I hope it is play for 80 hours. Also, to Allister, do you have to beat the secret bosses too under 80 hours?

Xardocs

I haven't beat the mysterious guy with anyone, do you really have too??? Thats gonna be a pain, I've only beaten venitas' spirit

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia

How does the game know which files to track for the under 80 hours? I just beat Ven's at 28, and Aqua is ~10 into it.

The walking one, I'm already walking on it to get Ventus' finisher Stratosphere. By the time I get it, I'll be close and my bros' AT files will have helped.

So the trophys are

-Walk 9999 steps
-Beat it in 80 hours
-Clear one person's scenario
-Collect 33,333 munny (got it!)

What are the other four?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well...I reached over 70 hours because I have been doing a lot of mirage arena...if I don't get the 80 hours, I'm gonna be angry.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I had the same problem. I beat all 3 and the final episode and I still didn't get the 80 hours trophy...I hope it is play for 80 hours. Also, to Allister, do you have to beat the secret bosses too under 80 hours?

well i would think so.....though i'm taking my sweet time on it, barely when onto ven's....just so i can restart it and know how to get everything faster

Dannydecay

If you don't collect all the trophies on Standard does that take away the secret ending?

Dannydecay

Okay, good. I already have way too much stuff I need to get and adding the trophies would throw everything off.

.....I should have played on proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back