• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young MX revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Well...that's...that's just creepy. Someone please photoshop this. Huh...he kinda looks like Xemnas. Look at your future RIKU!!! lol

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The nose is bothering me... UGH.

If this is real, hopefully his "non-flat" face isn't that ugly. You know, when their mouths don't move up and down like fish.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
This doesn't make sense. Xehanort never shows his face, right? So why would they even NEED to put a face on the model in the first place?!

And besides, even if this IS the real face, why keep it so mysterious? The only reason they'd hide it is if he looked like a future incarnation of Xehanort and didn't want to give away spoilers.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
The nose is bothering me... UGH.

If this is real, hopefully his "non-flat" face isn't that ugly. You know, when their mouths don't move up and down like fish.

Seriously >.< i sure his non-flat face is just fine...but this is just...creepy? I mean when I squint my eyes it looks ok, but when i really look at it i just see that one flaw its either his nose, his mouth, or his nose and mouth PLACEMENT. idk TT.TT

This doesn't make sense. Xehanort never shows his face, right? So why would they even NEED to put a face on the model in the first place?!

And besides, even if this IS the real face, why keep it so mysterious? The only reason they'd hide it is if he looked like a future incarnation of Xehanort and didn't want to give away spoilers.

Man...you must really hate his face. XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Maybe they plan on using it in the future and just decided to already have it done now for convenience. -shrugs-

The developers probably weren't expecting the game to be hacked, or the models extracted.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
So THAT'S what he looks like on the front!

And to those complaining about his face... to be honest, it makes sense that the developers wouldn't work on his face that much. I mean, in the game you only see his back on side view and by the time you can sort of see his face, it already fades into KH2 Riku.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
So THAT'S what he looks like on the front!

And to those complaining about his face... to be honest, it makes sense that the developers wouldn't work on his face that much. I mean, in the game you only see his back on side view and by the time you can sort of see his face, it already fades into KH2 Riku.

Actually, it's not the face that's bugging me... not exactly anyways. It's the angle of the head and what not. It looks like it was poorly cropped onto the body.

Key

Exile
Awards
to those who asked for it, i fixed it. XD not much of a difference, all i did was move his nose and mouth up a teensy bit. his face looks less like a horse now. XDDDDDD

Spoiler Spoiler Show

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
lol no prob. it was surprisingly hard D: fear my fail editing skills! XD

Good job. But I STILL say that isn't it. I'll believe it when I see it in the actual game.

If it was the face they gave him, they'll probably just retcon it anyway, just like with Xehanort's original face in KH2.

CreativeGenius13

I was wondering when someone would do this.

I was actualy half expecting there to be no face. Maybe his face was suposed to be seen at one point but was cut later.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
The preportions of the model is what's putting me off of this, above all. Especially his head. It looks too large for the rest of his body... It's just weird, in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back