• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Assholes. Just when I thought we were special they pull this on us.

satria222poxy

And also, even though BbS has never been release in PSN (or never will be), I just hope that the Final Mix would also be release on PSN (just like Dissidia: Universal Tuning). For the sake of PSPgo users.

Well. Now I'm pretty sure BBS is the last KH I'm willing to put up with. :3

Sorry, but I just don't wanna feed Fagmura anymore. Not when he's completely fucking us over at every turn like this.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
And also, even though BbS has never been release in PSN (or never will be), I just hope that the Final Mix would also be release on PSN (just like Dissidia: Universal Tuning). For the sake of PSPgo users.

Doubt that will happen. Last time that happened (Dissidia) there were so many illegal downloads it japan alone it wasn't even funny. I doubt they'd want that to happen to BBS...a final mix version too no less.

I WANT TO SEE THIS NEW ARMORED DUDE/DUDETTE(?)!

YoshiAngemon

αsiя;5278392 said:
Why pay another $40 for the same game with just a few extra stuff. Especially when complaining about not having money.

The easier thing to do for America is release a Software Update, that adds the stuff in there. Sony can do that! They just don't have the intentions to do so, because we'll be SPOILED ROTTON, just like Drizella and Anastasia were! YOU WANT TO ATTRACT UNVERSED?! HUH? DO YA?!

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Eh, since it is on the PSP, I will download it and get a patch. I own the english version and thus, I own the title. I'm justified in pirating the Final Mix version [which won't get released here] with the English Patch slapped on.

Thus... I am not complaining.

YoshiAngemon

Besides, They won't really put in a Code for Dissidia Duodecim, as they'll make Cloud's Kingdom Hearts Costume to be unlockable by simply BUYING the costume in the PP Shop.

So, as for that Code for KH Cloud's Costume, I'll have to say...

"Not interested."

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
Eh, since it is on the PSP, I will download it and get a patch. I own the english version and thus, I own the title. I'm justified in pirating the Final Mix version [which won't get released here] with the English Patch slapped on.

Thus... I am not complaining.

Yeah you do that. Anyway i cant wait to see the super special awsome episode

kurasa25

yeah i already imported the japanese normal BBS . when i heard : new contents for NA and EUR i already thought :" damn i dont wanna buy this twice"^^ so i pirated it and now im really pissed of bout final mix and i will pirate this one too . coz i would never buy the same game 3 times cmon thats just stupid . i really respect nomura but he should go blow himself this time !

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
yeah i already imported the japanese normal BBS . when i heard : new contents for NA and EUR i already thought :" damn i dont wanna buy this twice"^^ so i pirated it and now im really pissed of bout final mix and i will pirate this one too . coz i would never buy the same game 3 times cmon thats just stupid . i really respect nomura but he should go blow himself this time !

Really? KH1 had an original Japanese version, then an updated NA one, then a FM. People still bought all three because each of them are different.

KH2 was different in that stuff was the same between the JAP and NA version. Then they made KH2FM+.

But BBS is different in each version like KH1. So really, I don't see the pirating as being justified considering each game has a different serial number and the fact one came from the Japanese market and the other from the American market. Two different systems, which means your pirating is still illegal.

Only in the case of owning the certain countries version would you be able to pirate the same version from the same country.

And BBSFM is a different version. So it is still illegal.

Maybe I just have a rage thing about people pirating video games. I don't care about movies and music and shows, but games are a different thing to me.

kurasa25

Really? KH1 had an original Japanese version, then an updated NA one, then a FM. People still bought all three because each of them are different.

KH2 was different in that stuff was the same between the JAP and NA version. Then they made KH2FM+.

But BBS is different in each version like KH1. So really, I don't see the pirating as being justified considering each game has a different serial number and the fact one came from the Japanese market and the other from the American market. Two different systems, which means your pirating is still illegal.

Only in the case of owning the certain countries version would you be able to pirate the same version from the same country.

And BBSFM is a different version. So it is still illegal.

Maybe I just have a rage thing about people pirating video games. I don't care about movies and music and shows, but games are a different thing to me.

i started to like KH with KH1 (obviously XP) and at that time i never spoiled myself on the internet so i found out about the new bosses just recently ^^ any way i got the EUR KH1 and KH1 FM (not pirated)

and bout BBSFM i dont care about illegal i mean EVERYONE does atleast one illegal thing in life and i think pirating games is really not the worst . it looks like nomura wants me to pirate FM^^. anyway i got every KH game (except for coded and BBS USA) in its original form including final mixes and re-stuff. i dont want to justify my pirating coz you cant. but i dont care anyway.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Alright, I was cool with them having an import of our version, but giving them extras when he made us feel like we were getting an exclusive is kind of bull shit. Especially when this game has so many important scenes supposdely according to the secret episode or whatever.

If Nomura has ever thought about giving us FM's it has to be done with this game.

This really geniuly annoys me. I mean, consecutivley releasing 3 of the same games, 3 times while each time giving more content. That makes NO sense and isnt fair to the other regions at all. I understand country of origin gets things first but come on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back