• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are the side games vital to understanding the full KH plot?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
If the events of Coded never happened, then Sora would have no reason to help VAT. That is what I meant by saying that BbS would be pointless, because with Coded Sora has the drive to help VAT not only because they need help, but because Ven is in Sora's heart.

If Sora is to help VAT at all in KH3, then he has to know that VAT needs his help.

Coded is relevant to the series, because it moves things along.

Days is not so relevant to the series, because it shows us events that we already had information on (Roxas' time in the Organization). It introduces one thing that has never been in the series in the slightest, as opposed to the information we learn on MX with BbS, and the tying that information to the main characters with Coded.

Allister Rose

French Lover
If the events of Coded never happened, then Sora would have no reason to help VAT. That is what I meant by saying that BbS would be pointless, because with Coded Sora has the drive to help VAT not only because they need help, but because Ven is in Sora's heart.

If Sora is to help VAT at all in KH3, then he has to know that VAT needs his help.

Coded is relevant to the series, because it moves things along.

Days is not so relevant to the series, because it shows us events that we already had information on (Roxas' time in the Organization). It introduces one thing that has never been in the series in the slightest, as opposed to the information we learn on MX with BbS, and the tying that information to the main characters with Coded.

i'm not arguing whether or not coded's story should ever exist in the story, i[m just saying it wont be entirely necessary to play if you unlock BBS secret ending. though looking at it now, i think it could've suited more in cutscenes considering in the end it didn't finish anything other than that chapter. still it awas a good game

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Can you explain just how the secret ending does that? I remember that many characters who are "suffering" say Sora's name, but I don't remember the main characters (read: SRK and company) learning of VAT.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Can you explain just how the secret ending does that? I remember that many characters who are "suffering" say Sora's name, but I don't remember the main characters (read: SRK and company) learning of VAT.

the english doesn't do a great job at it because they changed the words to something alittle more vague, but you could tell that he knows.

the japanese was much more clearer. sure sora doesn't know about TAV but he didn't even know that in coded either, he knows about "them" but doesn't know about them being TAV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back