• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ienzo's aging

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I don't know what's not to trust. Just because it isn't a direct interview doesn't mean the information isn't directly from the horses' mouth. I mean, if you're throwing out the validity of the "20 mysteries" then a lot goes out with it, including, for example, the idea that Roxas fainted because he came close to both of his "original selves." I don't think they would have put such facts in based on speculation alone.
Things like Roxas fainting however, were obvious. This is something that isn't ever really set in stone, and, as pointed out, would create far more contradiction than would help it. At the end of the day though, the games' canon beats out all other types, and, looking at the games, I would say that that wasn't the case.

Really, take a look a the pictures then try and say that again.

Braig_Scar_Patch.jpg

xigbar2.jpg
I really disagree. By the end of the game, when he has the scars, ears and eyes, the only difference between him and Xigbar is that single streak of grey in his hair. And its length of course. There wasn't -that- big of a difference.

There. Also, Nomura himself said that the supposed age difference was just an optical illusion, when it came to Braig.
What you're noticing is the difference in the graphics engines. BBS' is above KH2's.

Z

Zulkir

I guess Ansem SoD never returned to Radiant Garden after becoming a Heartless. He seems to have been completely unaware that the organization existed.

Ronzer

I really disagree. By the end of the game, when he has the scars, ears and eyes, the only difference between him and Xigbar is that single streak of grey in his hair. And its length of course. There wasn't -that- big of a difference.

There. Also, Nomura himself said that the supposed age difference was just an optical illusion, when it came to Braig.
What you're noticing is the difference in the graphics engines. BBS' is above KH2's.

Well, I think you are wrong. You can clearly see that Braig has a younger face than Xigbars. But, whatever.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
is there some way we can ask nomura himself questions like this are just make us contradict logic in this game i want a straingt forwar answer or to admit his just making this stuff up as he goes he will be at the tgs today cant sombody ask the man theis question or just say that they do age it makes so muc sense all of them look ten years olde know what im just gonna say that he did age 10 year he was 7 then by recom he is 17 becuase TEN year went by and that makes sense lea was 15 10 year later he look 25 they do age obviously this man is compleatly mental

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I think you can ask Nomura on facebook. I've seen it, but I think it might be just for the fans. Maybe in the future games he'll reveal it. And, since Zexion's been defeated, do you think Ienzo will come back? I wonder if he'll look the same age as he did in Re: Con.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well, I think you are wrong. You can clearly see that Braig has a younger face than Xigbars. But, whatever.
Except Nomura himself said that -you- were wrong. It's seriously just an issue of the graphics engine.

Awards
Nobodies don’t age; they exist as they were at the time of becoming a Nobody. He seems about 30 years old?
New Question. if its only been a year, then why does xemnas look 30? he should look in his early 20's not 10 years older.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i hate it becuase it just makes so much sense to just say that they age syaing there not and not explaining why is just dumb
i mean they even point out that roxas grows up over that one year he is clearly taller but thhat may of been becuase he had to match sora same with namine'

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
New Question. if its only been a year, then why does xemnas look 30? he should look in his early 20's not 10 years older.

Looks =/= actual age. Somewhere along the lines, something must've influenced his appearance and caused him to appear older than he actually is. Either that or Terra really is 29, which I doubt.

Awards
Looks =/= actual age. Somewhere along the lines, something must've influenced his appearance and caused him to appear older than he actually is. Either that or Terra really is 29, which I doubt.
Maybe the same happened to zexion. who knows. but yeah. theres no way terra's 29

Allister Rose

French Lover
that's an excuse that you dn't want to accept his age range, he looks just a year younger than ven, 13-14 i say.

αsiя

space coke

Damn, a 29 year old with a 18-20 year old sounding voice.

Allister Rose

French Lover
nomura said xemnas doesn't age, but he is 30 years old. but i guess from what iinterpret is , he is supended animation yet, he technically does age (he's technically 30 years old but stuck on 19-20)

Awards
You know, on the subject of Ienzo, did any one get odd vibes from him?

I hate admitting this considering that I was in the "Zexion is not important" camp way back when, but there's something about Ienzo.
The one scene he shows up in, they address how he lost his parents (unexplained) and was taken in, as if that was the only purpose in him showing up at all.

People pointed to how he was the one who spurred AtW to create the lab basement (the same one that hosts the Chamber of Repose, presumably) as reason for why he will have relevance. While it didn't seem like such a big deal before, it's now pretty suspect. We didn't know Ienzo was that young. So a kid, who I can't imagine to be any older than ten, compels AtW to create the lab in order to probe the heart's darkness.

Often times the elements of the Nobody reflect the Somebody. Lea is passionate like fire. Elaeus is stoic like a rock. And Ienzo? Was he illusory? What, then, were his true motives?

Come to think of it, what was Ienzo even doing in that one scene we saw him? He left the castle when Even explicitly told him not to. And then the Unversed showed up around him. Now, the Unversed are attracted to negative emotion. This is why, for example, they show up when Terra finds Cinderella crying. So were they attracted to Ienzo? What was he feeling and, more importantly, what was he doing?

As has been said in the Ultimania, there are still mysteries surrounding the Organization's somebodies, including why Lea and Isa wanted to infiltrate the castle. Perhaps there is more to Ienzo too.

V

Ventus91

LETS PUT THIS TO AN END he turned into a nobody when he was 30 years old also the members where numbers to when they were founded so there. Case closed.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
You know, on the subject of Ienzo, did any one get odd vibes from him?

I hate admitting this considering that I was in the "Zexion is not important" camp way back when, but there's something about Ienzo.
The one scene he shows up in, they address how he lost his parents (unexplained) and was taken in, as if that was the only purpose in him showing up at all.

People pointed to how he was the one who spurred AtW to create the lab basement (the same one that hosts the Chamber of Repose, presumably) as reason for why he will have relevance. While it didn't seem like such a big deal before, it's now pretty suspect. We didn't know Ienzo was that young. So a kid, who I can't imagine to be any older than ten, compels AtW to create the lab in order to probe the heart's darkness.

Often times the elements of the Nobody reflect the Somebody. Lea is passionate like fire. Elaeus is stoic like a rock. And Ienzo? Was he illusory? What, then, were his true motives?

Come to think of it, what was Ienzo even doing in that one scene we saw him? He left the castle when Even explicitly told him not to. And then the Unversed showed up around him. Now, the Unversed are attracted to negative emotion. This is why, for example, they show up when Terra finds Cinderella crying. So were they attracted to Ienzo? What was he feeling and, more importantly, what was he doing?

As has been said in the Ultimania, there are still mysteries surrounding the Organization's somebodies, including why Lea and Isa wanted to infiltrate the castle. Perhaps there is more to Ienzo too.

That really makes you wonder why the hell is he so emphasized in the story. we didn't need to hear about his parents plus that look he gave Xehanort and Braig when he was with Ansem. he's probably a V.V. o something (Code Geass nod). Anyways, I wouldn't mind them shedding some light on the little illusionist.

LETS PUT THIS TO AN END he turned into a nobody when he was 30 years old also the members where numbers to when they were founded so there. Case closed.

Unless you believe Terra is in his late 20's please stop.

V

Ventus91

which he is in his late 20's so there quiet now have some yummy bubble gum :p. plus since when did age even matter in KH I only play KH because of the battles and storyline you get to do.

I think it's pretty official that Nomura has zero sense of age whatsoever. I'm thinking it's because he's too lazy of a bastard to even attempt redrawing and redeveloping older versions of the characters. Probably why he's recycling KH1 Sora so much.

But anyway, let's take a look at some other contradictions anyways!

1-Disney characters apparently NEVER age. Even if they're teen girls, like Snow White.
2-Ven connected with Sora's heart before Sora was born... Soon after, he was accepted as Eraqus' pupil. Cue five years later, his appearance hasn't changed at all... But whatever, let's go with the whole "fractured hearts don't age" thing. ...So what about Terra and Aqua? Cause they haven't aged worth a damn since meeting Ventus either....
3-Aqua in the realm of darkness. She's been in there for TEN years, and hasn't aged a day... Now, reports and convos indicate that Master Xehanort spent a good deal of time on the fringes of the Realm of Darkness. Yet he's got nine toes six feet under...
4-At this point, should you even care about the inconsistency between Zexion and Ienzo? By now, it's damned official that Nomura has absolutely no clue how to handle aging whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back