• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone know if its possible to get these commands?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

natu133

Has anyone managed to get any elemental raid ability besides Freeze Raid? Actually, Im really only interested in knowing if Thunder Raid is possible to get.

Also, Is it possible to get Zanetsuken? I saw a video of the Jungle Book scrapped world and the guy had Zanetsuken in his command menu. I think it was a translated version of the Japanese game though, so he might've mistaken it for Quick Blitz.

Finally, Is Trinity Limit meldable or can it only be attained through Mirage Arena?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Has anyone managed to get any elemental raid ability besides Freeze Raid? Actually, Im really only interested in knowing if Thunder Raid is possible to get.

The only other raids aside from Freeze and Strike Raid are Treasure Raid, Spark Raid, and Wind Raid, which can only be obtained in Ven's scenario.

Also, Is it possible to get Zanetsuken? I saw a video of the Jungle Book scrapped world and the guy had Zanetsuken in his command menu. I think it was a translated version of the Japanese game though, so he might've mistaken it for Quick Blitz.

Yup. Only in Terra's scenario though. You can buy it in the Moogle Shop for 1000 munny and meld it with Dark Haze+Stopga / Sonic Blade+Stopga.

Finally, Is Trinity Limit meldable or can it only be attained through Mirage Arena?

Only in the Mirage Arena.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I got a Wind Raid, interestingly enough. It's similar to Reflect Raid from CoM. I think Thunder Raid may be impossible since all I get is Stun Edge, unless you need Thundaga or something.

natu133

i dont think there is a thunder raid :/

Thats a shame ): Thunder raid was what I owned Marluxia with in CoM, hehehe

I'm sure of there also being a Stop Raid or something though. Either that or it's not in seeing as its made redundant by the Magic Hour finisher.

Hm, and if you can meld Zanetsuken with Sonic Blade+Stopga, wouldn't it be possible for all scenarios? Just take over one of Terra's Sonic Blade panels in Command Board? Or maybe it even pops up as a bonus somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back