• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lets discuss this "inexperience"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchi ryu

Don't mean to sound rude, but most of those are terrible points .
I think he was trying to be humorous ones with some like skating lol.
But some are definitely good points...specifically the sora vs roxas, who he did beat...and roxas had ven's heart.
And Roxas's looked way stronger compared to TAV

yomitchymitch

I took the time to look it up, and you are right. They are different.
And yes, some of my points were for humor. Like the skating one.

yomitchymitch

Thanks, just making sure...I didn't want to say it and then have someone come out of nowhere and just scream I'm wrong in hopes to start an argument.

Sorry about that one mate, I just figured they both were sleeping.
You're correct.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Sora can dual wield without a form. TVA can't.
Sora has wielded 3, yes 3, keyblades.
Sora & Riku took out three different forms of Xemnas, one having the power of Kingdom Hearts on his side.
Ventus would never have even been part of the story, if not for Sora. But Sora would have gained his powers. Aqua was going to pass it on to him.
Sora has more friends than TVA do. Two Specific trios in fact.
Sora: Big Screen. TVA: Small Screen.
Sora defeated Riku, When Riku had a keyblade, and the power of darkness.
Sora can skate.
Sora went to more worlds.
Sora beat LS. Who is Terra.
Sora beat Roxas. Who is, imo, stronger than Ven.
When someone took a friend's heart, Sora actually got the heart back. Aqua didn't.
Sora has two types of enemies to deal with. TVA had one.
Sora woke up from his slumber, Ven still hasn't.
Sora doesn't need to use the power of darkness, Terra does.

All of the reasons bolded are very stupid.

1. Sora got those clothes from 3 fairies and the clothes operate based on Donald and Goofy's strength. This isn't Sora's own skill.
2. No he hasn't. Give me one time where he wields 3 keyblades because it never happened.
3. Again, Sora had an ally with him making the odds better. Therefore, this reason is bad. If Sora was alone, he would be killed.
4. The second part of your sentence confuses me. Aqua was going to pass what on? What about who's powers?
5. What does that have to do with his mastery of the keyblade? NOTHING.
6. (facepalm) Do I even need to explain why this reason is stupid?
7. What's your point? Terra defeated Xehanort, Vanitas as well as himself who all had keyblades and the powers of darkness.
8. ...Again... what the flip does that have to do with Sora's mastery of the keyblade?
9. That's debatable. We never see Terra and Aqua's whole journey before so it's very likely they may have even traveled to more worlds than Sora, who knows.
10. Sora never "beat" LS. The battle just stopped. Plus he had Donald and Goofy with him. The rules in this thread are "allies don't apply when talking about Sora's strength only"
11. Roxas was half of Sora. It was more like him fighting himself. And you saying Roxas is stronger than Ven is just an assumption with nothing to support it.
12. The only time I could ever think of this is Sora and Kairi's heart. And that's a COMPLETELY different circumstance than Aqua's was.
13. Doesn't make much of a difference since both shadows and dusks are weak as heck.
14. (facepalm) What? Now you're comparing 2 completely separate things that are done under different circumstances!
15. Um, again, what does this have to do with him being a better wielder.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sora can dual wield without a form. TVA can't.

TAV weren't harboring another wielder's heart within them.

Sora has forms, TVA have styles.

Seeing as how he needs to draw upon the strength of his friends in order to use them, not to mention the clothes, while styles forgo such a requirement.

Sora learned his abilities of the keyblade on his own. TVA were trained, by a master. Who was trained by a master.

Not sure what you're trying to prove here.

Sora has wielded 3, yes 3, keyblades.

His own, his own, and one that didn't belong to him.

Sora & Riku took out three different forms of Xemnas, one having the power of Kingdom Hearts on his side.

An artificial one, which doesn't nearly have the power of the true heart of all worlds.

Ventus would never have even been part of the story, if not for Sora. But Sora would have gained his powers. Aqua was going to pass it on to him.

Yeah. Pretty much. This doesn't really work in your favor though.

Sora has more friends than TVA do. Two Specific trios in fact.

He met more people than they did. What are you trying to say?

TVA have armor, Sora does not.

He has special clothes which give him powers he couldn't normally achieve. The armor just serves as physical and darkness protection.

Sora, though he cannot fly on his keyblade, fights heartless with a Gummi Ship.

I always thought after the incident in Deep Jungle, Sora wasn't allowed to touch the steering wheel ever again. But overall, it's not important. Gummi ships weren't invented yet in BBS, and being able to transform your Keyblade is a much more amazing feat.

Sora defeated Riku, When Riku had a keyblade, and the power of darkness.

Sora defeated Ansem SoD, who had just taken over Riku's body. Could be possible he wasn't exactly used to it yet.

Sora beat LS. Who is Terra.

Hey skyfoxx, here it is again! :D

The Lingering Sentiment's journal entry clearly states that its mastery over the Keyblade far exceeds that of Sora's. And he never defeated LS. LS intentionally stopped the battle after realizing Sora wasn't a trick sent by Xehanort and was harboring Ven's heart.

Sora beat Roxas. Who is, imo, stronger than Ven.

They never really had a straight and complete battle. From the battle, it was pretty clear Roxas was giving him a run for his money. Plus, Sora's knowledge of the Keyblade, though not nearly as much as TAV's, does exceeds that of Roxas, who was kept in the dark about its true abilities all this time, and thus allowed him to rise triumphant against his other half.

When someone took a friend's heart, Sora actually got the heart back. Aqua didn't.

He was given the opportunity to do so. She wasn't.

Sora has two types of enemies to deal with. TVA had one.

Doesn't prove much.

Sora woke up from his slumber, Ven still hasn't.

Sora doesn't have an incomplete heart being harbored by another person, and can only be extracted by Keyblade Masters.

Sora doesn't need to use the power of darkness, Terra does.

Antiform would like to speak with you.

The list goes on and on. Yeah, TVA had a different set of skills, and it was for a reason. But Sora is getting stronger.
Sora, imo, is as strong as TVA, and has shown times where he was stronger than them. And Sora is finishing what they couldn't.
Sora>TVA

You can't say you've played BBS and still say Sora is stronger, when the skillset and commands were created for the prospect of proving just how powerful and different one who has received proper training is compared with one who hasn't. We've gone over this plenty of times.

Xenin

Banned
*facepalm* People on this forum can't take a joke worth crap and take stuff to serious...As for this thread..can we all just agree to disagree...please

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
*facepalm* People on this forum can't take a joke worth crap and take stuff to serious...As for this thread..can we all just agree to disagree...please

For the record, I only responded to his serious points.

There's nothing I'd like more than to do that, but apparently it's not possible, since we have three threads going around on this subject.

tenchi ryu

A Lot of it clearly was for jokes...but I guess some didn't catch it.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Lol, I forgot LS isn't exactly Terra. Wish I used that in my last debate in this thread.

1. Sora got those clothes from 3 fairies and the clothes operate based on Donald and Goofy's strength. This isn't Sora's own skill.

Sora has a total of 6 forms. Two of them don't require the use of a friend.

2. No he hasn't. Give me one time where he wields 3 keyblades because it never happened.

When he fought Roxas.

3. Again, Sora had an ally with him making the odds better. Therefore, this reason is bad. If Sora was alone, he would be killed.

In KH1, Sora defeated Riku posessed by Ansem, and Ansem himself before he turned all crazy-formed. In KH2, he fought Xemnas himself and defeated him, before Xemnas begged Kingdom Hearts for power.

4. The second part of your sentence confuses me. Aqua was going to pass what on? What about who's powers?

I think he's trying to imply Ventus is irrelevant or wouldn't have existed without Sora or something, but I'll let him word it better.

My knowledge of KH is a little rusty. Can someone explain to me exactly why and how Sora got his Keyblade back from Riku when Riku was supposed to be the original wielder? Plus, Sora's connections do make hm strong. I forget if it's directly related to the Keyblade or not. I think it is.

Plus it makes his drives stronger.

I agree.

7. What's your point? Terra defeated Xehanort, Vanitas as well as himself who all had keyblades and the powers of darkness.

I have no response to that, however Terra defeated Master Xehanort, some old hag. As for "Terranort", Lingering Sentiment isn't exactly Terra himself, but was born from Terra. Technically, it could be another form of being, similar to the whole Heartless/Nobody concept.

8. ...Again... what the flip does that have to do with Sora's mastery of the keyblade?

I agree. I don't think he's serious.

9. That's debatable. We never see Terra and Aqua's whole journey before so it's very likely they may have even traveled to more worlds than Sora, who knows.

We didn't see their whole journey? Plus either way, I'm not sure how this matters, unless it's supposed to mean Sora has fought more or something.

10. Sora never "beat" LS. The battle just stopped. Plus he had Donald and Goofy with him. The rules in this thread are "allies don't apply when talking about Sora's strength only"

I agree with the first part. I strongly dislike how much Sora's friends being present in a battle are crippling him in this debate.

11. Roxas was half of Sora. It was more like him fighting himself. And you saying Roxas is stronger than Ven is just an assumption with nothing to support it.

Sora is stronger than Roxas no matter how you slice it, especially if we're talking about post-KH2 Sora. Roxas didn't know some of the very basics of using a Keyblade, which I can't blame him much for due to how young he is. Plus him being stronger than Ven is also an assumption that isn't being backed up.

12. The only time I could ever think of this is Sora and Kairi's heart. And that's a COMPLETELY different circumstance than Aqua's was.

No comment.

13. Doesn't make much of a difference since both shadows and dusks are weak as heck.

I'm pretty sure he means Heartless and Nobodies as a whole, compared to simply the unversed. And there are many, many though Heartless and Nobodies he's had to deal with.

14. (facepalm) What? Now you're comparing 2 completely separate things that are done under different circumstances!

Agreed.

Agreed; it doesn't really matter. It's the end result that matters.

tenchi ryu

My knowledge of KH is a little rusty. Can someone explain to me exactly why and how Sora got his Keyblade back from Riku when Riku was supposed to be the original wielder? Plus, Sora's connections do make hm strong. I forget if it's directly related to the Keyblade or not. I think it is.
My whole theory is that this is the defining moment that the keyblade is choosing Sora for his OWN heart, NOT VEN's. This is why he later has the ability to duel wield. A lot of people were misunderstanding me when I was taking about riku's heart being stronger than Ven. I say this because it was Ven's heart that allowed Sora to wield at first. And Riku's heart was stronger thus allowing him to take the keyblade from sora Which is what I see Riku's heart>Ven's heart.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

You could say the Kingdom Key was struggling to decide which of the two is its true wielder: Riku, the one it was intended for, or Sora, the one who had previously wielded it. At that moment (the "My friends are my power!" moment) Sora proved his heart to be stronger than Riku's, and was officially chosen. That's my understanding of it anyways.

yomitchymitch

Guess I'll type this again!(Just tried to post and it didn't work. lol)
1. Sora can dual wield without a form. He has the heart of another wielder inside him, yes. But he can still do it.
2. Roxas vs Sora. Boss fight. Duel Stance Reaction Command.
3. I'll acknowledge that.
4. Without Ven's heart, Sora did show Aqua he had the strength to become a wielder.
5. "My friends are my power, and I'm theres" More friends seems to equal more power?
6. Humor
7. Good point. I like that.
8. Humor
9. The lanes between were open for TVA, I feel like it is safe to assume that they haven't been to many worlds. Sora has.
10. Okay, Good point.
11. Sora still won. You stated Terra defeated part of himself. Why can't this apply here?
12. It is different. But Sora did it.
13. Ansem SoD and Organization XIII would like to speak with you about being weak.
14. I realized I was wrong.
15. Yes he has antiform. But it is used almost as a punishment for using the drive. Sora doesn't want to draw upon these powers.

I know a lot of people disagree on what I'm saying here. But my arguments are simple. And some are true, imo.
Can't we all just be friends?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
1. Sora can dual wield without a form. He has the heart of another wielder inside him, yes. But he can still do it.

But take away that heart, and he'll lose the ability to do so.

5. "My friends are my power, and I'm theres" More friends seems to equal more power?

It's not the quantity, but quality. It doesn't matter how many friends you have; what does matter is how strong your friendship is.

9. The lanes between were open for TVA, I feel like it is safe to assume that they haven't been to many worlds. Sora has.

I'd say it's more likely to assume that they haven't been to other worlds, considering Eraqus needing to explain how he unlocked the Lanes Between and what they're used for. Ven especially, was never allowed to leave LoD, so he's automatically out.

11. Sora still won. You stated Terra defeated part of himself. Why can't this apply here?

This confuses me.

12. It is different. But Sora did it.

Because he was given the opportunity to do so. Aqua wasn't, and by the time she could, it was already too late.

15. Yes he has antiform. But it is used almost as a punishment for using the drive. Sora doesn't want to draw upon these powers.

Whether he wants to or not is kind of irrelevant. It doesn't change the fact that he does do this.

But my arguments are simple. And some are true, imo.

You'd make a better argument if they were all true, not just some of them.

Can't we all just be friends?

Sure. I don't see the point in continuing to post here anyway if all of my posts are ignored.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
But take away that heart, and he'll lose the ability to do so.

This doesn't make sense. Should Ventus be penalized for having Sora restore his fractured heart?

It's not the quantity, but quality. It doesn't matter how many friends you have; what does matter is how strong your friendship is.

Are you trying to imply Sora's friendship with others are frail? He has a lot of friends, and a lot of strong relationships with them. Donald, Goofy, Riku, and Kairi are probably the most significant.

Debating & Discussion =/= Enemies

To play Devil's Advocate, even though Sora, Terra, Ven, and Aqua haven't had too many solo battles worth mentioning, one indication of Aqua's surperior skills is that she fought both Hades and Ice Titan at the same time, while Sora fought one at a time. It's possible to say the enemies grew stronger over time, or that it was simply KH1 Sora. Just throwing that out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back