• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

one question...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
Ven_BirthBySleep2.jpg

Ah that fucking shadow. That takes me back.

Lol the one at Castle of Dreams looks like it would have absolutely no difference gameplay-wise to Re:CoM.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Doesn't it seem like we argued who was the person casting the shadow pointless now?

SE should've known we wanted to know and now the scene has been downgraded to us not ever knowing what that person was at the time...

i tihnk that scene could've worked really good though

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Doesn't it seem like we argued who was the person casting the shadow pointless now?

SE should've known we wanted to know and now the scene has been downgraded to us not ever knowing what that person was at the time...

LOL I never noticed any arguement over the shadow I just assumed it was aqua.

Still gotta love beta content.

Hayley Williams

There was also one of Terra carrying Ven out of the Canyon in Radiant Garden after he was attacked which was moved to the Land of Departure and one of MX talking to Ven in the Coliseum which was moved to "???"

It would have been an amazing scene, but they kinda moved it so that it plays before the finally battle and takes place between TAV instead of Ven and the shadow.

Trimms

OMG it does look like Aqua. Her sleeves matches. and her hair, WOWOWOWOWOW. xDD

Of course it is haha, but some people were saying it could have been Riku. Obviously they don't see the shadow boob. Or they think Riku had boobs. Either way no one listened to them and now it doesn't matter!

It's always cool looking back on the beta trailers, too bad it probably won't happen for Re:Coded as that seems all but finished now!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
There were arguments? I thought it was obvious it was Aqua o.o

A quick look makes it seem like Riku too me, but after staring at it, I too think it is Aqua.

However, the one thing I'm confused about is why they used a different cutscene for the final battle instead of using the final mix secret ending. If you watch the opening, clearly the PSP can handle those graphics, but they chose to downgrade it a lot. Likewise, the Mark of Mastery exam in which Terra battles Aqua is in the opening and look stunning, but they chose to downgrade the actualy cutscene. Does anybody know why? Sorry if I'm late or something.

Xenin

Banned
OMG that XH convo with Ven was something I was looking forward to cuase you never see alot of super strong plot points showed of in Disney worlds...

V

Ventus91

I love seeing screenshots from scenes from early stages of development it makes you wodner what they where thinking at the time.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I think the scene where Terra goes to DI, and he sees Sora and Riku sword fighting would've been better to have. Does anyone remember that one? I thought it was nice looking.

And oh my god, I remember so many people trying to argue that it wasn't Aqua....even though everyone told them it was her. Some people just can't see shadows.

I love on how Beta scenes look better than the actual scenes in the final production.

MX in OC, I would've liked that. Mainly because the Beta scenes are placed in a world (Sometimes random IMO) and I myself like the story working it's way into the Disney Worlds.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That was also back before Nomura drew Ven's concept art ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back