• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ienzo's aging

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamweaver

Ok...so whose to say that during the experiments, before they all got turned into Nobodies, one of the experiments didn't just age them all a few years. Let's say 5 year, give or take a few. Nobody knows what the experiments did. Or maybe....(same thing kind of) they screwed up on an experiment, and (again) it caused their aging process to speed up tremendously. It wasn't until a few years later they found out the only solution to stop it....become Nobodies.....of course they might've bit off more than they could chew.

Avens

I mean, I guess that could happen. But the aging ought to have some significance, otherwise why show them age at all? Also, that’s introducing a new element where one isn’t needed yet. So I’m skeptical. (Welcome to KHI.)

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm guessing ienzo is older than he looks. he looked just a yaer younger than ven. one year can do all sorts of things

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Also, I did also think of the whole gigantic growth spurt Riku had between CoM and Days. Although some could argue it could've been Ansem's SoD that caused that.

Considering Riku's current height matches that of Xehanort's Heartless, Riku's body would have to compensate for XH's build. But that's just a guess; there was actually a more detailed explanation in a thread somewhere around here. More then likely on the backburner by now :L

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
You seem to forget how Xemnas and the organization works. They're under covert status, so even though they took control of the lower sections of the castle and town, it doesn't mean Maleficent couldn't rein control of the inner parts of the castle and the rest of the land. Also, for the most part her motives were different from that of the Org, meaning, interactions between the two factions would have more then likely not have happened at all. If you really think about it, they were just waiting for their prime time to strike IE the events that took place during the heartless invasion of the worlds, Sora's ventures and various conquests along the way.
And Xemnas and the Org would just coexist happily with Maleficent?
You're forgetting that Xemnas/Xehanort was the cause of the Heartless Invasion, not Maleficent.
This means that Maleficent isn't even accounted for at that time.

Avens

And Xemnas and the Org would just coexist happily with Maleficent?
No, I don’t think that at all… I think she (and possibly Xehanort’s Heartless) drove them out.
"The true interest of an absolute monarch generally coincides with that of his people. Their numbers, their wealth, their order, and their security, are the best and only foundations of his real greatness; and were he totally devoid of virtue, prudence might supply its place, and would dictate the same rule of conduct."
— Edward Gibbon, The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Chapter V
Heartseams said:
You're forgetting that Xemnas/Xehanort was the cause of the Heartless Invasion, not Maleficent.
This means that Maleficent isn't even accounted for at that time.
I don’t see this, sorry. I know what you’ve posted, but then how do you explain Leon recognizing her castle? Also, I can’t find in the gamescript where he takes that position back. He acknowledges with the others that Ansem is the big bad, but that's it. If you are reading from a different version, please link me to it.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
No, I don’t think that at all… I think she (and possibly Xehanort’s Heartless) drove them out.
That seems even less plausible, given how the Organization more or less treats her like a giant joke (justifiably, as she is one) in CoM and KH2.

how do you explain Leon recognizing her castle?
It's pretty easy to recognize a shitty complex surrounded by a sea of Heartless when you've lived there for a year. I'm assuming you mean in KH2, right? Because if you're talking of KH1, then it should be obvious that her castle was really Ansem's.

Also, I can’t find in the gamescript where he takes that position back. He acknowledges with the others that Ansem is the big bad, but that's it. If you are reading from a different version, please link me to it.
It's not in a cutscene, it's in a text bubble conversation.

Avens

That seems even less plausible, given how the Organization more or less treats her like a giant joke (justifiably, as she is one) in CoM and KH2.
In CoM? No, though they don’t speak favorably of her. The difference is that it’s been a decade since, and they aren’t new to their powers, or unsure of what they’re up against. They have years of experience and more direction than just ‘let’s explore darkness of the heart!’
And your argument is that they allowed the Heartless invasion, right? See, I can’t buy that, because when you have a group of five people who’ve been living in RG their entire lives, some of them dedicated to guarding it, they aren’t going to just abandon it or destroy it for whatever reason.

Heartseams said:
It's pretty easy to recognize a shitty complex surrounded by a sea of Heartless when you've lived there for a year.
Ha, alright. Yeah, that wasn't a great point.

Heartseams said:
It's not in a cutscene, it's in a text bubble conversation.
Yes, I went through those, too... Could you quote it?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I'm honestly surprised how little this registers with people, but, the only thing, the ONLY thing that had EVER put Maleficent in RG nine years ago was Leon thinking she caused the Heartless Invasion, which is then revealed to be FALSE.

This means, there is absolutely nothing putting Maleficent there, at all. Without her having caused the Heartless Invasion, there's no reason to even think about her at this point in the timeline. Why can't people get this? >.<

And your argument is that they allowed the Heartless invasion, right? See, I can’t buy that, because when you have a group of five people who’ve been living in RG their entire lives, some of them dedicated to guarding it, they aren’t going to just abandon it or destroy it for whatever reason.
Are you forgetting that, by this point in the timeline, these people were taking citizens of RG and running experiments on them? That they created the Emblem Heartless? That they wanted to rid themselves of their heart so they wouldn't be burdened by emotions? That they were becoming obsessed with darkness? That they banished their own ruler, one of whom was practically a father to one of them? Yeah, causing the Heartless Invasion is exactly something they would do.

Yes, I went through those, too... Could you quote it?
I can't quote it because I don't have the game with me, but, it's in the HB Library, and then I believe the Journal is also updated to reflect it.

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Wasn't it said that it was confirmed that Ansem (other words Xehanort and his cohorts) were behind the heartless invasion? I mean they conduct experiments on the hearts of others, make the Emblem heartless, cast their leader into oblivion, and cast their hearts aside, but you don't expect them to cause a heartless invasion??? An invasion of their creation (emblems)? And you'd rather think Maleficent, who's already been proven to not compare to Xehanort and his comrades, caused it instead? The only reason why Maleficent was said to have caused Leon's home's destruction was because Leon himself gave that assumption to the player before Ansem had been introduced as the real culprit. But once he was revealed to have been the one behind it Leon corrected himself in saying that Ansem did so.

Seriously? You think Xehanort and the others did these experiments, and built a machine that SPAWNED HEARTLESS and just left them there dormant? Where the hell do you think the heartless came from?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Wasn't it said that it was confirmed that Ansem (other words Xehanort and his cohorts) were behind the heartless invasion? I mean they conduct experiments on the hearts of others, make the Emblem heartless, cast their leader into oblivion, and cast their hearts aside, but you don't expect them to cause a heartless invasion??? An invasion of their creation (emblems)? And you'd rather think Maleficent, who's already been proven to not compare to Xehanort and his comrades, caused it instead? The only reason why Maleficent was said to have caused Leon's home's destruction was because Leon himself gave that assumption to the player before Ansem had been introduced as the real culprit. But once he was revealed to have been the one behind it Leon corrected himself in saying that Ansem did so.

Seriously? You think Xehanort and the others did these experiments, and built a machine that SPAWNED HEARTLESS and just left them there dormant? Where the hell do you think the heartless came from?
This, so much. >.<

It's clear that the Heartless Invasion came from the apprentice's machine (which we even see in KH2 as being fucking enormous).

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I think he just had a mad, impossible growth spurt lol

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
My take on Ienzo's age is that he was the victim of an experiment. AtW did say that his apprentices conducted unethical experiments on people. Whose to say that one of them was aging, and Ienzo was the test subject? Or, maybe one of their experiments failed, and ended up that way.

Either that, or they took the same pills Sora, Kairi, and Riku took for KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back