• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Aren't all the secret bosses canon?
None of the KH secret bosses thus far haven't been considered canon yet so I don't know why VS is the one exception.

Xemnas was canon
Sephiroth was canon
Terra's canon (no pun intended)
Mysterious Figure is canon and Eraqus Armor is more likely than not going to be canon so I don't know why Vanitas Sentiment would not be considered the same :T

noheartx

╬ProperArtist╬;5291217 said:
None of the KH secret bosses thus far haven't been considered canon yet so I don't know why VS is the one exception.

Xemnas was canon
Sephiroth was canon
Mysterious Figure is canon and Eraqus Armor is more likely than not going to be canon so I don't know why Vanitas Sentiment would not be considered the same :T

how was sephiroth canon? i dont think just because he had a fight with cloud made him canon. and the hero that zack talks about in BBS issnt confirmed to be him i dont think

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
In the original game , there was not even any dialouge between Sora and Sephiroth. After you won, it as if you never even fought him. Nothing came of it.

When Sora and Sephiroth encounter one another in KH2, the story is composed as if they have never met. Sephiroth has no clue who Sora is, and apparently never seen a Keyblade (despite getting blugeoned by one in KH1 XD). So yeah, Sephiroth is canon, just not his KH1 incarnation.

Allister Rose

French Lover
╬ProperArtist╬;5291217 said:

Xemnas was canon
Sephiroth was canon
all due to final mixes but VR seems to be the only one not to originally appear in a fm (mysterious figure can be said the same but since his first japanese appearance would be in an FM i say that merits the same level as the other secret bosses that and nomura confirmed him to fall in the same situation as LS) plus sephiroth wasn't secret. and we don't even know if eraqus armor is actually a boss, he could be playable, just saying.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
how was sephiroth canon? i dont think just because he had a fight with cloud made him canon. and the hero that zack talks about in BBS issnt confirmed to be him i dont think

He's apart of the actual story.
Play KHFM and you'll understand as well as KH2 he confronts Sora before the 1000 heartless battle as makes appearances during that part of the game as well as well his boss fight parts. He may not hella important to the story but he is a part of it and is a reoccuring character.

xStarSeekerx

MF = Xemnas OR Ansem seeker of darkness.

why i think this? similar attacks of ansem SoD, same-like swords of Xemnas, HAS THOSE FRIGGIN BOOTS!! and is obsessed with he letter X.

(yeah xemnas is obssesd with the letter X, and decided that everyone in the organization should have that letter in their name)

the only thing that is sorta throwing me off is that symbol on his sword, i think that it might be someone else we never have heard of

Awards
How the FCUK are you supposed to beat him with Terra??! Right now, I'm at level 61 my deck consists of 6 Thunder Surges and 2 Curagas. I have all 3 Thunder Boosts and Cure Boosts, all 6 Attack and Magic Hastes, and I'm using the Chaos Ripper, what can I do to beat him?? I already beat him with Aqua and she was at level 52.

PowerIsNothing

How the FCUK are you supposed to beat him with Terra??! Right now, I'm at level 61 my deck consists of 6 Thunder Surges and 2 Curagas. I have all 3 Thunder Boosts and Cure Boosts, all 6 Attack and Magic Hastes, and I'm using the Chaos Ripper, what can I do to beat him?? I already beat him with Aqua and she was at level 52.

Funny, I beat MF with Terra first and Aqua is the one I'm having trouble beating him with. As Terra my deck consisted of 4 fire surges and 4 curaga's, and I had the Void Gear equipped. All I did was spam fire surges, the only thing you need then is luck. Since all his attacks are random, you just have to hope that he takes it easy on you. By that I mean, minimal lassoings.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
MF = Xemnas OR Ansem seeker of darkness.
there isn't much evidence tbh, but it's certainly possible.
why i think this? similar attacks of ansem SoD,
He has attacks similar to almost everybody. He copies Marluxia, Xaldin, Xemas, Ven, Terra, Aqua, and I've heard he copies Sora too. So we can't draw conclusions based on his fighting style.
same-like swords of Xemnas,
they aren't the same swords. just similar. Again, we really can't draw conclusions here.
HAS THOSE FRIGGIN BOOTS!!
everyone (or, almost everyone) in Organization 13 wears the same exact boots.
and is obsessed with he letter X.
how so? we really can't know what MF is obsessed with yet because we know barely anything about him.
(yeah xemnas is obssesd with the letter X, and decided that everyone in the organization should have that letter in their name)
actually, he's obsessed with the greek χ, after the χ-blade.
the only thing that is sorta throwing me off is that symbol on his sword, i think that it might be someone else we never have heard of
the general consensus is that the symbol on his sword is the end of a clock hand (formal clock hands, google it).

I personally believe this person to be a time traveler of some sort, because he fades in and out the whole battle, his battle pose resembles the hands of a clock, his weapons have clock hands on them, and the keyblade you get for beating him has a clock on the end of it. And the keychain of the keyblade is an hourglass.

Awards
Funny, I beat MF with Terra first and Aqua is the one I'm having trouble beating him with. As Terra my deck consisted of 4 fire surges and 4 curaga's, and I had the Void Gear equipped. All I did was spam fire surges, the only thing you need then is luck. Since all his attacks are random, you just have to hope that he takes it easy on you. By that I mean, minimal lassoings.

My ONLY problem really, are the beams. They are impossible to dodge with Terra. That's what usually kills me.

BTW, for Aqua, I recommend having 1 barrier surge, 5 thunder surges, and 2 curagas. That's how I did it. :)

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
My ONLY problem really, are the beams. They are impossible to dodge with Terra. That's what usually kills me.

BTW, for Aqua, I recommend having 1 barrier surge, 5 thunder surges, and 2 curagas. That's how I did it. :)
I beat him with Terra with 5 fire surges and 3 curagas, and I beat him with the same deck as Aqua.

There is no way to dodge the lasers, so you just have to pray he doesn't use them. If he does use his lasers, there are only one or two (very difficult) ways to get around them. After the first set of lasers bring you down to 1 HP, use curaga before the lasers hit you again. Then the second set of lasers will bring you down to 1 hp once more, so use curaga before the next set of lasers hit. rinse and repeat until the lasers are finished, but this will leave you vunerable afterwards.

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
You need luck too, or, as I did, when you see that he is about to do something that will KILL Terra, interrupt him by thunder surge, and pray it works. I won this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back