• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Kingdom Hearts 3D is next." - Nomura

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Ventus91

oh my god yes! I can't wait for KH BBS Final Mix+ to come out I need to import it just because I'm cool like that, but yeah! I won't get a 3DS right away since I just bought a DSi and I know my mom would be upset if I bought a new system lol.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
KH BBS Final Mix+

PLEASE, someone tell me it's actually "Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Final Mix" without any "+"... I would kill something... D:

Well, I haven't gotten any new gen for my DS since I first got it... so... fuck that shit... I wish they'd just stick to the Playstation consoles for the console games, and the PSP for the handheld ones. Really...

I plan on watching this installment on Youtube.

Sempied

We've known this since E3....
Induce LONG waiting time for NA fans.

Osaka makes tortoises cry at how much they procrastinate for NA fans releases.

"Oh we'll give you new stuff! You'll have to wait half a fudgin year for it though. Enjoy!^^"

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Does it really take place after Re: Coded? At first, Nomura said that it starts in KHI.

No, at first, he just very vaguely said it took place in the same time frame as the other games :\

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Re: New final mix info form nomura interview.

I'm going with Mysterious Figure being the future canon beast that he is...but the new guy looks pretty damn legit.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Re: New final mix info form nomura interview.

YO ERAQUS I'M REAL HAPPY FOR YOU BUT YOUR SENTIMENT WAS THE HARDEST FUCKING OPTIONAL BOSS OF ALL TIEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back