• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Kingdom Hearts 3D is next." - Nomura

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadie808

Re: New final mix info form nomura interview.

Hmmmm..
  • He’s even stronger than the man in the Organization coat.
  • You can fight the armored character, though it’s very difficult. When Director Nomura played against it, he lost every time
  • You can only fight him in the Mirage Arena
Sweet I can`t wait to get owned by him!
and cant wait to team up with peeps and get owned with them haha!

ispoiledmyself

So is the armored boss fight canon or not? Seems to not be so since its in mirage arena.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Hmm, Harder than Mysterious Figure.
Now that...I am scared of D:.
I still havent beaten Mysterious Figure, I will soon tho Cause I am training for the fight right now.

and I wonder what so simple to get the new secret ending, if it is beating mysterious figure to unlock it. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU imma be pissed. or Beating the Armor man D:

Last edited:

Sempied

So is the armored boss fight canon or not? Seems to not be so since its in mirage arena.
It's definitely not. Possibly more the character like the old Terra LS scenario that the character might be, but the fight is impossible to happen; as it would've had to of happened in between Eraqus "death", and TAV showdown with MX, and Van.

Mirage Arena is just adding a bonus point to how it isn't.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

It's definitely not. Possibly more the character like the old Terra LS scenario that the character might be, but the fight is impossible to happen; as it would've had to of happened in between Eraqus "death", and TAV showdown with MX, and Van.

Mirage Arena is just adding a bonus point to how it isn't.

I'm also starting to think Mysterious Figure or Vanitas Sentiment isn't canon either... the biggest question would be "how could VAT fight this same guy at the same place at the same time despite not seeing each other?"

KeybladeCounsel

I'm also starting to think Mysterious Figure or Vanitas Sentiment isn't canon either... the biggest question would be "how could VAT fight this same guy at the same place at the same time despite not seeing each other?"

Not all three of them fighting them is canon. More so just Aqua. He just didn't want it to be the case that you couldn't fight them with who you wanted to. By the way, he never said VS was canon, just MF and LS...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Not all three of them fighting them is canon. More so just Aqua. He just didn't want it to be the case that you couldn't fight them with who you wanted to. By the way, he never said VS was canon, just MF and LS...

What? He never said anything about MF being canon.

Absolute

I really don;t see Vanitas Sentiment as canon. he was just a palette-swapped super boss like Square has done in the past.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

If I remember correctly, Nomura did say MF was canon in one of his interviews. I don't remember the exact wording, but it's true. Yeah, I doubt VS is Canon...But it would've been cool if ES (Eraqus Sentiment. Hey, we know it's him, might as well start calling him that) was Canon...The Cutscene with the chain attack made it seem Canon-ish...(At least, it didn't look like that standard MA battle scenes)

He's in the Mirage Arena!? Crud...You know what that means...This guy is not meant to be fought alone...But that's two new things they have for the Mirage Arena. An epic giant whale fight and ES...Really, not cool...

Allister Rose

French Lover

What? He never said anything about MF being canon.

NOmura said he was similar to Lingering sentiment for kh2fm, it's someone you don't know yet but will know in the future

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

NOmura said he was similar to Lingering sentiment for kh2fm, it's someone you don't know yet but will know in the future

More like it's someone who already exists but makes no sense as to why he'd be there.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
The LS fight was canon as well as the fight with Xemnas in KH1 so I don't see why the MF can't be a canon fight as well at least where Aqua is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back