• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

* The Terra/Cinderella Fanclub! * "A Dream We Want to Believe In"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
What? I refuse to let Virgil have all the fun! ;)

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to:

* The Terra/Cinderella Fanclub *

Terra_Demotivator_by_ANlM.jpg

^ Credit goes to ANIM on DeviantArt

Why Terra/Cinderella? "Why not?" is the better question! Not since the days when Sora and Ariel decided to be dancing partners in Sebastian's musical have we gotten such glorious amounts of Ship Tease between a main KH character and a Disney ally! But there are other reasons:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So c'mon, sign up! Don't be shy!

Founder

Organization_42

Members:

VirgilTheart | 8298906 | Artorius Rex | Chakolat Strawberry | KeyofDestiny1313
Peppermint Tea | Sign | Smile | aquaftw1414 | metrifyx
WantaSoraplushie | Oe98 | Ikkin | Zarin I Yehudahi | blackberi
Danica Syer | oathkeeperriku09 | Kevin Perez | Kiwi + | White-Light

Affiliations:

The Terra Fanclub 2.0
<3 The Ven/ Snow White Fanclub <3

Fanfiction:

Stroke of Midnight by: Thundercow

Fan Art:

Fan Videos:

Topic question: Where would Terra take Cinderella on a date?

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
INSTA-joinage! >:D

What? I refuse to let Virgil have all the fun! ;)

lol I see what you did there, wifen. ;D I'm glad that someone other than myself is making a crack FC for once. :D

Organization_42

Awards
You are all ADDED! Welcome to the Terra/Cinderella FC!

lol I see what you did there, wifen. ;D I'm glad that someone other than myself is making a crack FC for once. :D

;)

Hey, I also made the Demyx/Kairi FC! So this is actually my second crack pairing FC, now that I think about it. Thank you for your support!

Very nice. A precursor to Xehanort/Cindarella :D

So...

Terra started out protecting Cinderella, but then Terranort used him to destroy her world and take her heart to open the Door to Darkness...this pairing really does offer opportunities for ANGST!fanfics! Now I kind of want Cinderella to be the one who brings him to his senses, but they probably won't do it because it's too big of a role for a mere Disney ally. Sadly, it seems that only Mickey gets to do that kind of awesome stuff.

(can't forget this)

It's PERFECT! Who made that, btw? If I put it in the OP, I want to give credit where credit is due.

Why not, I'll join.
And requesting affiliation with the Terra FC ;D

Request GRANTED! :D

A

Artorius Rex

Me too. It seems right that someone like Cinderella would awaken Terra inside of Xehanort. But oh well.

Organization_42

Awards
I know, right? Especially because she's a PoH, and she cared about him, so she completely fits the role. LOL, they could recreate the SoKai scene from Hollow Bastion, only Cinderella would run up and glomp Xehanort, and suddenly Terra would be the one standing there!

A

Artorius Rex

I know, right? Especially because she's a PoH, and she cared about him, so she completely fits the role. LOL, they could recreate the SoKai scene from Hollow Bastion, only Cinderella would run up and glomp Xehanort, and suddenly Terra would be the one standing there!

I would so squee if that happened. Aqua could eat her heart out! :D

P

Peppermint Tea

Wooooah, I'd love joinage to this!! I fell in love with this pairing when I first played the game ^_^ I mean, he's so sweet and cute to her ("the strength of heart...will carry you through the hardest of trials" lol), and that Cinderella protect mission is one of THE most annoying things ever, and yet she's supposed to be with Prince Charming, who doesn't do much of well...anything? Pfffft. Terra helps her out, they've got a lot in common, AND they look cute together! It's perfect :D Terra x Cinderella forever!

It may be cracky, but gah, I love it. I think I'll draw up some (probably crappy) fanart? :DDDDDDD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Why not? I'll join this. I figure I'll be fair to Terra since I joined the Mysterious Figure/Aqua club. Can't leave him out of the loop ^^

Organization_42

Awards
NEW MEMBERS!!! HUZZAH!!!

I would so squee if that happened. Aqua could eat her heart out! :D

I would squee too! And Aqua would just be happy to have Terra back, so she would totally start shipping this pairing too!

Thanks!

Wooooah, I'd love joinage to this!! I fell in love with this pairing when I first played the game ^_^ I mean, he's so sweet and cute to her ("the strength of heart...will carry you through the hardest of trials" lol), and that Cinderella protect mission is one of THE most annoying things ever, and yet she's supposed to be with Prince Charming, who doesn't do much of well...anything? Pfffft. Terra helps her out, they've got a lot in common, AND they look cute together! It's perfect :D Terra x Cinderella forever!

It may be cracky, but gah, I love it. I think I'll draw up some (probably crappy) fanart? :DDDDDDD

Welcome Peppermint Tea!

They DO have a lot in common, don't they? I agree with everything that you said!

Yes, yes, draw fanart, and I will add it to the OP! I would love to see some Terra/Cinderella fanart! And I want to write some fanfics, but I'm putting all ideas on hold until Madammina, my beta author, gets her copy of BBS, so she doesn't get spoiled.

Why not? I'll join this. I figure I'll be fair to Terra since I joined the Mysterious Figure/Aqua club. Can't leave him out of the loop ^^

Welcome, Sign! Heehee, I also ship Aqua/Mysterious Figure.

Theart

Awards

What about poor Ven? D: He seems to be left out!

Join the Ven/Olette FC! *wink wink, nudge nudge* Sublimnal messages FTW!

Organization_42

Awards
Ven gets Snow White. Duh.

Terra and Ven: Two best friends, traveling the worlds with their Keyblades and charming Disney Princesses EVERYWHERE!

...oh all right, and I like Ven/Olette too!

P

Peppermint Tea

Welcome Peppermint Tea!

They DO have a lot in common, don't they? I agree with everything that you said!

Yes, yes, draw fanart, and I will add it to the OP! I would love to see some Terra/Cinderella fanart! And I want to write some fanfics, but I'm putting all ideas on hold until Madammina, my beta author, gets her copy of BBS, so she doesn't get spoiled.

Woot! Thank you! And they so do :D You said why they're so great best in your list of reasons, though ^_^

Haha, okay, I'll try to draw something up! But I'm not quite sure what...I'm horrible at romantic images xD You guys have any ideas?

Hmmm, Terra/Cinderella fanfic? Sounds goooood! Can't wait :D

Ven gets Snow White. Duh.

Terra and Ven: Two best friends, traveling the worlds with their Keyblades and charming Disney Princesses EVERYWHERE!

...oh all right, and I like Ven/Olette too!

THAT'S PERFECT!!!! Though, I think I like Ven better with Aurora, myself... He DOES call her the most beautiful person he's ever seen!! And Ven/Olette...hmmm...*goes to request joinage there xD*

Theart

Awards
YES! A fellow Ven/Aurora shipper! *glomps the living daylights out of Peppermint Tea* <333333333333333333333333333333333333

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Possible joinage? I haven't played at all and this will be all spoilery... and I can't really support it since I don't play...

Put me on Tentative.

P

Peppermint Tea

YES! A fellow Ven/Aurora shipper! *glomps the living daylights out of Peppermint Tea* <333333333333333333333333333333333333​

YES!!! Ven/Aurora is wonderful! I love how he just looks so amazed when he looks at her, and how he bashfully says that he's never seen anyone so beautiful xD And then how he agrees without any hesitation to help her out, and how happy he looks when he sees that "Aurora's dream came true". It's totally adorable, lol

Seriously, though, Terra and Ven travelling the worlds with their Disney princesses...that'd be SO amazing xD

Back