• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eraqus Sentiment(?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Hopefully everyone knows about this by now...So, what is everyone's ideas? I, for one, have none. That we've seen with the Lingering Sentiment, in order for this being to be the same, Eraqus should have been in his armor when he "died." Yet we know he was not. Also, it seems to take place after the destruction of the Land of Departure, yet before Aqua obtained Eraqus's keyblade, which the Sentiment uses.

Could it be a remnant of Eraqus who's purpose is to protect the Land of Departure? Only allowing those strong enough to defeat it to pass? If so, what happened to it? Did it disappear when Aqua changed the world into Castle Oblivion?

Like I said, I have no idea on this one, but maybe someone else has a SMART theory that MAKES SENSE.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I heard it's in the Mirage Arena, so it probably ain't canon :/
I think that's another boss but its too early to tell.

But anyway, I still don't know how it can be Eraqus either.

KeybladeCounsel

Look at the world. It's clearly before Aqua went back there and got Eraqus' keyblade. So it's before then. So it could easily be Eraqus' Sentiment. But my question is, wouldn't he have had to be in the armor or in some form of it for it to become a sentiment? I mean I thought that's how they were made. One final piece of embodiment that holds it together. Terra was in his armor at his end and Vanitas was in his gear at his end and Aqua was in her armor at her (technically) end in the realm of light. Although I know she didn't go armor until they entered the Realm of Darkness. Also, what on Eraqus could he hit to get in his armor form I wonder?

kiante

I don't think it's necessarily true that a lingering sentiment has to die in it's armor to form. The characters we've seen so far did, but that doesn't prove that it's necessary.

If it's canon, it's probably a fight Aqua did when she was taking Ven back there. Not that the other two won't get the chance gameplay wise, just not story wise.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Clearly. But Nomura never confirmed it not to be canon so who's to say? From logics we figured the LS fight couldn't be canon and look where it got us.

I was talking to the person above me, judging how LoD looks and all that. LoD looks the same at anytime in Mirage Arena.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i doub it actuall is canon, if it's in mirage arena, then should it take them there virtually?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
this sentiment or remnant is a way to add erqus to the mirage arena and have it make sense it also give us a chance to see aqu and ven face there master, i wish they out xehanort in his old armor in the game that bee cool

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I highly doubt that any of the secret bosses are canon and here's why:

1. Eraqus' Sentiment is in the Mirage Arena.
2. Terra, Aqua and Ventus wouldn't be able to fight MF or ES in a way that would fit in the story. Think about it: Ventus never even sees his home get destroyed, Terra leaves to the Keyblade Graveyard as his home is destroyed, and Aqua doesn't see her home until the Final Episode. And even then, immediately she transforms it into Castle Oblivion. So if the fight was canon, surely the place would've been Castle Oblivion.

I think MF and Eraqus armor CHARACTERS are canon... but not the battles.

Absolute

2. Terra, Aqua and Ventus wouldn't be able to fight MF or ES in a way that would fit in the story. Think about it: Ventus never even sees his home get destroyed, Terra leaves to the Keyblade Graveyard as his home is destroyed, and Aqua doesn't see her home until the Final Episode. And even then, immediately she transforms it into Castle Oblivion. So if the fight was canon, surely the place would've been Castle Oblivion.

Kind of like Sora vs Lingering Sentiment in KHII, or did that get updated to where actually fought him and will remember fighting him in the game plot? originally, wasn't it just the character and the dialog the canon part but the actual fight with Sora against him never happened in the story?

Gram

Banned
Awards

this^ seeing as how the fight is in the arena.

Kind of like Sora vs Lingering Sentiment in KHII, or did that get updated to where actually fought him and will remember fighting him in the game plot? originally, wasn't it just the character and the dialog the canon part but the actual fight with Sora against him never happened in the story?
i think only the chracter and dialouge were canon, atleast until we see the fight in a flashback scene in kh3 like the xemnas one in kh2.

Zak1403

I just throught of something funny, Eraqus is Square backwards, right? Well ES (Eraqus Sentiment) is SE (Square Enix) backwards. Wonder if they did it like that for that reason, it funny anyways.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I just throught of something funny, Eraqus is Square backwards, right? Well ES (Eraqus Sentiment) is SE (Square Enix) backwards. Wonder if they did it like that for that reason, it funny anyways.

XD oh nomura and your anagrams.

kiante

Eraqus isn't QUITE Square backwards, but it is close. Funny catch.

Obviously, he'd add his at the end, Nomurax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back