• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How convenient. Then Ven better have aged, along with Terra/Xehanort's body.

Ven's in a similar situation like the Princesses of Heart in KH1 or like Nobodies. Cinderella, Snow White, and Aurora were all captured before KH1, yet they didn't age, because Maleficent had already taken their hearts. Nobodies don't age because they don't have hearts, so Ven will look exactly the same as well.

Dunno about Terra though, but it was only one year until he lost his heart and became Xemnas. But I doubt he'd have aged either, or at most, just one year.

DynaxXIIIII

I'm guessing none of the characters will look like they aged. I know Sora, Riku and Kairi did, but... for whatever reason I don't see it. Call it a hunch.

Not sure if spoiler tags were really required there, but... whatevs.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
After beating it, I fully understand why Nomura said to save Aqua for last. Personally, I think you probably could've switched Ven and Terra's orders if you wanted and gotten the same result. But since Aqua is the one who goes on to continue fighting in the Final Episode and the final "real" credits end with her, it makes more chronological sense to play as her last. There's also the fact that 99% of the time she's arriving somewhere last to see the conclusion through (though I don't know WTF happened with the Queen from Snow White -_-).

Does anyone know the name of the song playing during the final credits?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Did anyone else run through this doing the three stories concurrently? I went world for world with each of the three characters.

I found it too troublesome to have to keep restarting and loading up another file.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I found it too troublesome to have to keep restarting and loading up another file.

Exactly. The load times were bothersome enough, how anyone could cope like that is beyond me. Plus, I liked the feeling of playing someone else's scenario and having that moment of "oh, that's why ____ said that and ______ was there when _______ happened." You get my drift?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Exactly. The load times were bothersome enough, how anyone could cope like that is beyond me. Plus, I liked the feeling of playing someone else's scenario and having that moment of "oh, that's why ____ said that and ______ was there when _______ happened." You get my drift?

Yeah. It makes the game more enjoyable that way imo ^^

VenFan17

Website
www.freewebs.com
Hey, YAY! =3 I beat all three stories now! But...I have a MAJOR PROBLEM> It won't let me go to the final episode. I even collected all of the reports. Anyone know what's going on? Do I still have more to do? Basically, I know that to get the "secret ending" you need to collect alot of things (since i'm on standard mode) but I didn't think I'd have to for the "final" episode portion. Do I need to go on to Proud Mode in order to beat the final episode? I was going to do proud anyways, eventually, I just thought I could also do the final ep. on Standard but it won't let me >.<

Hey...do you guys think Axel remembered Ven? Because he still had his memories of his original life. So I wonder if he saw the connection between Roxas and Ventus.

O.O oh, never thought of that. It's quite possible...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hey, YAY! =3 I beat all three stories now! But...I have a MAJOR PROBLEM> It won't let me go to the final episode. I even collected all of the reports. Anyone know what's going on? Do I still have more to do?

If you didn't find all of the reports before beating the final boss, you'll have to beat them again in whatever scenario you found the last report in. For example, say I neglected to get XR5 in the Mirage Arena before fighting Terra's final boss. I'll have to fight him again after getting it. You also need save data for each scenario, but you probably have that.

Basically, I know that to get the "secret ending" you need to collect alot of things (since i'm on standard mode)

100% completion :3

but I didn't think I'd have to for the "final" episode portion. Do I need to go on to Proud Mode in order to beat the final episode?

No...

Originally Posted by XIII Heartless
Hey...do you guys think Axel remembered Ven? Because he still had his memories of his original life. So I wonder if he saw the connection between Roxas and Ventus.

I'd say he probably has this familiar feeling from Roxas, but I honestly don't think Axel really remembers Ven, especially since he met him 10 years ago, and their meeting only lasted a few minutes.

VenFan17

Website
www.freewebs.com
If you didn't find all of the reports before beating the final boss, you'll have to beat them again in whatever scenario you found the last report in. For example, say I neglected to get XR5 in the Mirage Arena before fighting Terra's final boss. I'll have to fight him again after getting it. You also need save data for each scenario, but you probably have that.

Yup did all that -sigh- I'm SO CONFUSED!! o_O

Would I have to start the story ALL OVER AGAIN, or is it okay that I just went to the save file right before the final boss, found the last report, and then defeated the boss at the end of the story again?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yup did all that -sigh- I'm SO CONFUSED!! o_O

Would I have to start the story ALL OVER AGAIN, or is it okay that I just went to the save file right before the final boss, found the last report, and then defeated the boss at the end of the story again?

^ That. You don't need to replay the entire scenario over from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back