• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Stars Are Shining Graphics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Aw, that sucks. D: But, if you can't do the request, than that's alright. And if you get it fixed, than that's okay too. AND you'll be dropping out of here?!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Yep. The only thing they have on the school computers is Paint, and you need administrative authority to download anything other then a WORD document... well pretty much anyway.

Point is, I can't do anything with Paint so I'd have to leave. And give up sigging. On the flip side, I'll find out my fate tomorrow. And there is a possibility that all I need is a new hard drive and the new OS will be installed for free. (This is the problem. the Operating System costs hundreds of dollars and I can't afford it. I can afford the Hard drive but it'll use up all of my PSP money) So... yeah...

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I have sort of a different request

I want to create an image that I can put into an sort of Intro video for all my youtube videos so it needs to be 16:9 ratio and it has to look amazingly professional

Stock: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/batman_130/ME/spiked001.jpg
Size: 637 x 359 (or any 16:9-ish ratio... I know I'm off but yeah... if you can create a larger image like a 720p that'd be awesome too)
Text: Gildragon (in the bottom right corner...in cursive or some other font that looks fancy
Colors: Purples and Greens, or anything you think might work.
Other: could you also put graphic lines across the top and bottom. as if it were a frame using the same colors but only on the top and bottom, not on the sides
Artist: I would looooooooooooooooooooooooveee if Elle or Nicolle could do this

madammina

(sigh) I'll bow aside. I know I'm not as good.

AxelYoYo, your request is done!
LeandIsaavvy.jpg

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm298/madammina_lost/sigs/LeandIsaavvy.jpg

as always, if you don't like this, let me know. Okay?

madammina

I'm glad you like it! Let me know if you want anything else, okay? (Clouds are supposed to show Isa and Lea's growing distance)

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
so did you ever get your laptop fixed, mina? mine's doing pretty much the same thing >: might need to get a new hard drive...

and gil, i'll take yours since nicolle is working on oe98's :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
CRAP

I totally thought to myself, "hmmm KSX is platinum right? NO WAIT HE'S PREMIUM"

|: elle you idiot

madammina

Reffles, harddrive is fixed! And if yours is having trouble, back it up RIGHT NOW! I'm lucky I got pretty much everything saved.

I feel like a new sig and Avvy set... any ideas?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Hey guys! Now that it's October, I wanted to request a Halloween-themed sig, but since it's centered on Vanitas, I must warn you that one of the stock images shows his face. So, in the interest of keeping un-spoiled people un-spoiled, PLEASE don't take this request unless you've seen what Vanitas looks like under the mask!!!

Stock: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101002080420/kingdomhearts/images/9/9a/Vanitas_Trans.png; http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100727212908/kingdomhearts/images/5/5d/Vanitas_Revealed.jpg
Color: Orange and black
Text: "Be afraid. Be very afraid." and "Happy Halloween!" in orange text color
Artist: Whoever has played BBS and knows what Vani looks like (preferrably Reffles, Cinollex, or Mina, but I know Mina hasn't played it yet)
Effects: I don't have any specific requests here.
Size: I don't care, as long as it fits the size requirements for KHI.
Avatar: Yes, but only the image of his mask, since if I used his unmasked face for my avatar, I obviously wouldn't be able to hide it in spoiler boxes!

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Definitely; I was planning on putting the signature in spoiler tags anyway. That's why I want the avatar to be Vanitas with his mask on.

madammina

Sorry, I don't do fanart. If you want I can use a picture of him in game or from the websites though!

(Sorry, personal thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back