• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

maester xehanort is riku's dad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
cool
21ec84n.jpg

R

Rooster Cogburn

So, am I the only person on the forums who doesn't find scubasteve funny?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Does any one else think of MX's wiggly fingers when they think of MX and intercoarse or is that just me?

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
why??

+both from destiny islands
+look similar
+both obsessed w/ seeing other worlds
+darkness
+both keyblade masters
+perhaps xehanort's heartless took control of riku because he wanted to be reunited w/ his son once again even though they were both engulfed in darkness

the only flaw w/ this theory is that master xehanort is like 60 but who knows maybe he's a very promiscuous old goat in fact scratch that he IS a very promiscuous old goat

try to refute it however unsuccessful you may be

The court demands a paternity test, your honor.

Z

Zulkir

why??

+both from destiny islands
+look similar
+both obsessed w/ seeing other worlds
+darkness
+both keyblade masters
+perhaps xehanort's heartless took control of riku because he wanted to be reunited w/ his son once again even though they were both engulfed in darkness

the only flaw w/ this theory is that master xehanort is like 60 but who knows maybe he's a very promiscuous old goat in fact scratch that he IS a very promiscuous old goat

try to refute it however unsuccessful you may be

no maester Xehanort is clearly from Spira, they are both old and have beards its my THEORY IT MAKE SENSE!

Trimms

This was already resolved on Maury, none of the children were xehanort's and he ended up running off with that black chick with the deformed foot on her back who had sex for a cheesburger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back