• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'Kingdom Hearts' in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've had this idea for a while, and now the English BBS is out, I wanted to bring it up again. (Prepare for cheese. This is why I don't write much fanfiction, guys.)

Most of this crap is from the Xehanort reports, and from Grandma's Story, which it would help to read if you haven't already. Bear with me...

Once upon a time, there was only one World in which people lived; the Realm of Light. The Realm of Light had a giant and powerful core of light, from which all people's hearts were born and where the heart went to sleep after death. Keyblades were created as counterparts to this core of light, which I will call KH1.

However, people realised that if they controlled KH1, then they would have control over all living creatures. And so they fought over it, and a Keyblade War began, which led to darkness opening up in hearts for the very first time in history.

Darkness and Light are eternal, and one cannot exist without the other (no light without shadow), and a Realm of Darkness had existed side-by-side with the Realm of Light forever.

But now, using the darkness in people's hearts as a doorway, darkness flowed out from the Realm of Darkness, into the Realm of Light. It devoured the giant heart, KH1, just as in the future creatures of darkness would devour human hearts.

After this, there was nothing left of the Realm of Light, save for some tiny pieces of light floating in the darkness. Some people (children? Keyblade Wielders?) collected that light up, and used it to rebuild the realm. However, there was not enough power. Without the power (gravity?) of the giant KH1, they could not rebuild their entire realm as it was. Instead, they had to make smaller worlds, using the pieces of light they had saved as new cores. Instead of the entire realm sharing one heart, now every world had its own heart, protected behind a door. Barriers were set up around the worlds to protect them from the darkness, and also to prevent another Keyblade War.

But, KH1 still remained deep in the Realm of Darkness. If it were to be brought back to the Realm of Light, then all the smaller fragments of the old Realm would be brought back into one whole again. A key came into existance that could unlock the Door to Darkness upon KH1, called the Keyblade of heart. It could be created out of seven pure hearts.

KH1 was also still the place from which all hearts were born, and where all hearts were destined to sleep. This meant that every heart had to travel through the Realm of Darkness and into the Realm of Light to be born, and this meant that unlike the pure people of the old Realm who had no darkness until the War, every person in the new Ream of Light has some darkness in their heart.

However, though KH1, the original heart of the original Realm of Light is locked away inside the Realm of Darkness, 'Kingdom Hearts' is simply a term that describes an 'aggregate of hearts'.

A long time later, a group of scientists discovered a way to create a new Kingdom Hearts, which I will call a KH2. By redirecting the natural path that hearts take when returning to KH1, they managed to collect a mass amount of hearts and create an artificial KH2.

Now, I believe that the 'Kingdom Hearts' we see in Birth by Sleep is also something created through obtaining an aggregation of hearts, which I will call a KH0.

Kingdom Hearts could be described as an aggregate of hearts. Worlds, too, have hearts, just like people; each world's heart is concealed from sight, beyond a hidden door. By gathering all the hearts of all the worlds in a single place, one may complete Kingdom Hearts.

At the time of its forging, Kingdom Hearts appears. It must be noted, though, that this Kingdom Hearts is special. Unlike the Kingdoms brought about forcibly and artificially through the collection of hearts, THIS Kingdom Hearts is a perfect and complete union of ALL the worlds' hearts. Surely it was over this that the ancient Keyblade War was fought.
If so, the walls that divide the worlds today are of little consequence. With the χ-blade, all their hearts could be instantly reunited--and the Keyblade War, refought.

It is my interpretation that when the χ-blade is forged, a KH0 is created by bringing the small core hearts of all the worlds in the Realm of Light together. This creates an aggregation of hearts, right? And not just any aggregation of hearts; by bringing together all the cores in the Realm of Light, this aggregation would techincally be almost the same type as KH1: one core for the entire realm.

But, it is still not the same object as KH1 itself. That is still locked away in the Realm of Darkness.

edit edit: more clarification.

When he says

THIS Kingdom Hearts is a perfect and complete union of ALL the worlds' hearts. Surely it was over this that the ancient Keyblade War was fought.

I take it to mean that 'a perfect and complete union of all the world's hearts' is what they fought over, rather than something artificially made from human hearts. What fits that better than KH1? It WAS the perfect and complete core of all the realm.

KH0 is just like it, only created in a different way.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

So, my theory is that there is a trinity of types of Kingdom Hearts, just as there is a trinity of realms (and a trinity of pretty much EVERYTHING in this damn series).

World hearts combined: KH0. Only seen in BBS.
Original core of old RoL: KH1. Only seen in KH1.
Human hearts combined: KH2. Only seen in KH2.

This explains why MX could summon the friggen thing without needing to unlock the Door to Darkness; it's a whole new 'Kingdom Hearts', built outside the Realm of Darkness.

The one little hole I see in my theory: if the fragments of light weren't enough to create a KH1 level 'Kingdom Hearts' back when they first tried to fix the realm, then why would those pieces be enough to create a 'Kingdom Hearts' in the time of BBS?

edit: this is why I thought they weren't strong enough:

Well, a while ago I translated Kairi's Grandma's story from BBS literally, and it said:
But, because the true light was still sleeping deep inside the darkness, the world couldn't be joined as one, and had to be split into many small worlds.

I assumed that this meant, without the true light, they didn't have the power to put all the worlds as one.

However, the English localisation of that line is simply

But the true light sleeps, deep within the darkness. That's why the worlds are still scattered, divided from each other.

So... who knows...

Maybe they grew in power over time...?

Also, MX implies in his reports that the barriers between each world are there mainly to stop the inhabitants from meeting and setting off another Keyblade War. So perhaps now, someone with the power could break down the barriers and join the realms, but that would
a) put everyone at risk from the Darkness that's all around (see what happened when Ansem SoD tried something similar)
b) make people aware of light and hearts again, and maybe cause another War.
c) seeing as hearts are still born from KH1, then people would have darkness in their hearts anyway, which is dangerous

So, perhaps KH1 is needed to banish the Darkness into its own Realm for good, eliminating the need for the gummi barriers. And, KH1 needs to be back inside the Realm of Light so that newborn hearts don't get tainted anymore.

tl;dr the Kingdom Hearts in BBS is NOT the same as the Kingdom Hearts we hear about in KH1.

Imo, anyway. Am I completely wrong here? Tell me!!

edit: keyblade graveyard is in the realm of in-between, not the realm of light, lol.
But I think even without the cute correlation the theory stands...

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Don't think we're going to get more evidence... the Xehanort reports did try to explain it, after all.

Very good but...
if the fragments of light weren't enough to create a KH1 level 'Kingdom Hearts' back when they first tried to fix the realm, then why would those pieces be enough to create a 'Kingdom Hearts' in the time of BBS?

What if the fragments always had the power to do so. What if they wanted to be their own separated world to keep people divided so another war wont form.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What if the fragments always had the power to do so. What if they wanted to be their own separated world to keep people divided so another war wont form.

Well, a while ago I translated Kairi's Grandma's story from BBS literally, and it said:
But, because the true light was still sleeping deep inside the darkness, the world couldn't be joined as one, and had to be split into many small worlds.

I assumed that this meant, without the true light, they didn't have the power to put all the worlds as one.

However, the English localisation of that line is simply

But the true light sleeps, deep within the darkness. That's why the worlds are still scattered, divided from each other.

So... who knows...

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
World hearts combined: KH0. Only seen in BBS, in the realm of light.
Original core of old RoL: KH1. Only seen in KH1, in the realm of darkness.
Human hearts combined: KH2. Only seen in KH2, in the realm of in-between.
KH0 is made in the realm of in-between.

The one little hole I see in my theory: if the fragments of light weren't enough to create a KH1 level 'Kingdom Hearts' back when they first tried to fix the realm, then why would those pieces be enough to create a 'Kingdom Hearts' in the time of BBS?
The way I understood it was that they purposefully rebuilt the world in a scattered state, so that a Keyblade War would never reoccur.

Z

Zulkir

I guess it works, that KH in BBS was very vague and didn't make a lot of sense.

The fact that this is the first time it's seen as blue makes me think it's a "locked" KH and using the X-Blade would turn it yellow.

Also what do you mean that KH1 was seen only in KH2? Didn't we see KH1 in the end of KH1(the game)?

I wouldn't be surprised if there were 3 KH though, Nomura stuffs trios and trinities in this game nonstop.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I thought it was like this:

BBS KH: Unknown KH that the Keyblade War was the focus of
KH1 KH: The KH of the World's hearts that is within the realm of Darkness
KH2 KH: KH of people's heart since they it was created by a cluster of released hearts

:/

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I guess it works, that KH in BBS was very vague and didn't make a lot of sense.

The fact that this is the first time it's seen as blue makes me think it's a "locked" KH and using the X-Blade would turn it yellow.

I actually think it was blue to make epic lighting 8D Buuuut it could also be blue because it's a different type... Was KH2 pink at some stage? Or was that only after it got blown up...

Also what do you mean that KH1 was seen only in KH2? Didn't we see KH1 in the end of KH1(the game)?

EEK TYPO *fixes*

I thought it was like this:

BBS KH: Unknown KH that the Keyblade War was the focus of
KH1 KH: The KH of the World's hearts that is within the realm of Darkness
KH2 KH: KH of people's heart since they it was created by a cluster of released hearts

:/

Ok, but from reading the Xehanort reports and Kairi's grandmothers story, it should be obvious that the KH they were fighting over was what was locked in the RoD. And what was locked in the RoD is what you find at the end of KH1(the game).

When he says

THIS Kingdom Hearts is a perfect and complete union of ALL the worlds' hearts. Surely it was over this that the ancient Keyblade War was fought.

I take it to mean that 'a perfect and complete union of all the world's hearts' is what they fought over, rather than something artificially made from human hearts. What fits that better than KH1? It WAS the perfect and complete core of all the realm.

KH0 is just like it, only created in a different way.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Awards
This section needs more walls of text. :D

Keyblades were created as counterparts to this core of light, which I will call KH1.

But what about the Dark Realm keyblades?
The way I see it, keyblades have a genealogy. You can trace them up a family tree, so to speak, which means one of two things:

1. There were originally two keyblades, one for the RoL and one for the RoD.
2. There was originally one keyblade, and somewhere down the line of its "lineage," it was split into two groups- light and dark.

But now, using the darkness in people's hearts as a doorway, darkness flowed out from the Realm of Darkness, into the Realm of Light. It devoured the giant heart, KH1, just as in the future creatures of darkness would devour human hearts.

Not sure if I said this before, but you could compare the realms to the being. The RoL/RB/RoD comprise the whole being. Gradually, they shift toward darkness and that darkness consumes the being's heart (Kingdom Hearts). In other words, it's like the RoD became one giant Heartless.
(Which is the point, I believe, that Heartless may have come into existence- by mirroring that cosmic event on an individual scale. If KH is the heart of everything, and it was, in a way, taken by the first "Heartless," then that means every heart is at risk of being taken as well)

KH1 was also still the place from which all hearts were born, and where all hearts were destined to sleep. This meant that every heart had to travel through the Realm of Darkness and into the Realm of Light to be born, and this meant that unlike the pure people of the old Realm who had no darkness until the War, every person in the new Ream of Light has some darkness in their heart.

I hate to always draw on religious symbolism, but I can't help but equate The Keyblade War to an origin story and what you're describing here as the doctrine of Original Sin.

Basically, every religion has its origin story. It doesn't have to be about how the entire universe came to be, but rather how it came to be the way it is today. In the Christian religion, the equivalent is known as "The Fall" (when Adam and Eve fall from grace and are exposed to sin). Similarly, the KH universe had its own "fall"- the Keyblade War. And now Christians say that, because of the Fall, every human is endowed with the temptation of sin that was first present in Adam and Eve- what St. Augustine called "Original Sin."

And what you're proposing here is pretty much the exact same, that all beings are now tainted because of it.
Very interesting.

World hearts combined: KH0. Only seen in BBS.
Original core of old RoL: KH1. Only seen in KH1.
Human hearts combined: KH2. Only seen in KH2.

This explains why MX could summon the friggen thing without needing to unlock the Door to Darkness; it's a whole new 'Kingdom Hearts', built outside the Realm of Darkness.

The problem is that the BbS KH is described as "perfect" and "complete." If the "true light" sleeps within the RoD, would it not need that light (the core) in order to truly be complete?

Also, my understanding of the KH1 Kingdom Hearts was that it was using most (perhaps all) hearts of worlds, and not just the original core that was lost.
You'll note that the End of the World is "all that's left of the worlds taken by the Heartless." And it includes pieces of every world Sora had gone to, implying that they were destroyed.
While Sora locked their keyholes, Xehanort's Heartless entered the completed Final Keyhole. While it isn't exactly specified what this keyhole does (other than being tied to KH), I imagine going into it allowed him access to the keyholes of all worlds.
Sora only locked the keyholes from the outside. Xehanort's Heartless, perhaps, opened all keyholes from the inside, allowing darkness to over-run each world. And each heart consumed went to KH in the dark realm.

I mean, each of those stars at the end is supposed to represent a world. And look how many there are. So even if it wasn't a complete KH, it was pretty close.

Z

Zulkir

I do recall Xehanort writing that the KH summoned by the X-Blade isn't artifical, it is the "true KH".

Since the Keyblade Graveyard is apparently in the in-Between, perhaps when Xehanort opened those clouds he actually opened a window into the darkness, a window that could only be passed through with the X-Blade?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This section needs more walls of text. :D

We need another weird secret ending to get theories going!

But what about the Dark Realm keyblades?
The way I see it, keyblades have a genealogy. You can trace them up a family tree, so to speak, which means one of two things:

1. There were originally two keyblades, one for the RoL and one for the RoD.
2. There was originally one keyblade, and somewhere down the line of its "lineage," it was split into two groups- light and dark.

I was just stating exactly what Xehanort said in his report. ^^;

During my training as one of its wielders, the precepts offered a clear answer: the Keyblade existed so that we who watched over the light could protect the world from the shadows.

Keyblades are said to be man-made counterparts to Kingdom Hearts.

As much as I like the idea of a genealogy, I think that since Nomura has said that there are simply as many Keyblades as qualified hearts, then there must be something more to it.

I mean, the genealogy theory pretty much rests on the fact of Masters passing down the abilities. However, I think that originally perhaps there were only hearts of light, and so keyblades of light came first. How would dark Keyblades exist in that case? I think that the dark realm keyblades must have come into existence either at the same time in the RoD, as natural shadows to the light ones (but then why? why have a Keyblade lying there without a qualified heart?), OR they came into existence when darkness in hearts did, much later.

Not sure if I said this before, but you could compare the realms to the being. The RoL/RB/RoD comprise the whole being. Gradually, they shift toward darkness and that darkness consumes the being's heart (Kingdom Hearts). In other words, it's like the RoD became one giant Heartless.

...And the RoIB is the Nobody? :D?

(Which is the point, I believe, that Heartless may have come into existence- by mirroring that cosmic event on an individual scale. If KH is the heart of everything, and it was, in a way, taken by the first "Heartless," then that means every heart is at risk of being taken as well)

I wonder. The heartless have been described as being born from the darkness in people's hearts, too. And, unlike emblem heartless, purebloods aren't just darkness surrounding a captured heart, but they are the heart, twisted into darkness.

This makes me think that perhaps all the heartless in the RoD are actually the people who were lost in the Keyblade War... kind of like the fallen angels becoming demons...

I hate to always draw on religious symbolism, but I can't help but equate The Keyblade War to an origin story and what you're describing here as the doctrine of Original Sin.

Basically, every religion has its origin story. It doesn't have to be about how the entire universe came to be, but rather how it came to be the way it is today. In the Christian religion, the equivalent is known as "The Fall" (when Adam and Eve fall from grace and are exposed to sin). Similarly, the KH universe had its own "fall"- the Keyblade War. And now Christians say that, because of the Fall, every human is endowed with the temptation of sin that was first present in Adam and Eve- what St. Augustine called "Original Sin."

And what you're proposing here is pretty much the exact same, that all beings are now tainted because of it.
Very interesting.

Yep, that's how I see it! There is a hell of a lot of religious symbolism in KH, after all.

Except in KH, Sin isn't something every individual has to work to atone for... the universe is just fcuked :p

The problem is that the BbS KH is described as "perfect" and "complete." If the "true light" sleeps within the RoD, would it not need that light (the core) in order to truly be complete?

Well I'm going by the definition of a Kingdom (as MX put it) as a 'amalgamation of hearts'. What would count as being perfect and complete? I think that if it was made from all the world hearts in the RoL, then it would be a perfect amalgamation.

Also, my understanding of the KH1 Kingdom Hearts was that it was using most (perhaps all) hearts of worlds, and not just the original core that was lost.
You'll note that the End of the World is "all that's left of the worlds taken by the Heartless." And it includes pieces of every world Sora had gone to, implying that they were destroyed.
While Sora locked their keyholes, Xehanort's Heartless entered the completed Final Keyhole. While it isn't exactly specified what this keyhole does (other than being tied to KH), I imagine going into it allowed him access to the keyholes of all worlds.
Sora only locked the keyholes from the outside. Xehanort's Heartless, perhaps, opened all keyholes from the inside, allowing darkness to over-run each world. And each heart consumed went to KH in the dark realm.

See, I thought that perhaps what he was doing was very similar to what Xemnas was doing; letting Heartless kill things so they would go to KH. Kind of like... Vanitas and the Unversed. Except Xemnas was disrupting the natural flow of the hearts, and Ansem SoD was just abusing a natural phenomenon.

However, for whatever reason (Disney magic?), everything that was taken went back to normal at the end of KH1. And the original core stayed inside the RoD.

I do recall Xehanort writing that the KH summoned by the X-Blade isn't artifical, it is the "true KH".

Since the Keyblade Graveyard is apparently in the in-Between, perhaps when Xehanort opened those clouds he actually opened a window into the darkness, a window that could only be passed through with the X-Blade?

See, it doesn't make sense because the story implies that if KH is freed from the deepest darkness, then the RoL will be restored to it's natural state of wholeness. But none of that happened, so I can't think that the 'true light' left the RoD.

Last edited:

Absolute

Wait...if the worlds Sora traveled were destroyed in the end when he travels to The End of the World, then how come they are still accessible if you leave that area and visit them?

Also, what WAS the final keyhole by the way? Was that Hollow Bastion's special keyhole for itself or was it simply opening a path to use to get to End of the World?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Wait...if the worlds Sora traveled were destroyed in the end when he travels to The End of the World, then how come they are still accessible if you leave that area and visit them?
They weren't destoryed....
Sora sealed the keyholes to those worlds and protected them from the heartless. Are you talking about the world terminus, the place in which Sora returns to a single room in all the KH1 worlds?

Absolute

Sora sealed the keyholes to those worlds and protected them from the heartless. Are you talking about the world terminus, the place in which Sora returns to a single room in all the KH1 worlds?

Just reconfirming something Grass said about the worlds being destroyed.

I saw the Terminus as maybe the place where the heartless were able to travel to reach the world.

Awards
As much as I like the idea of a genealogy, I think that since Nomura has said that there are simply as many Keyblades as qualified hearts, then there must be something more to it.

That depends on what he means by a "qualified heart." It's not necessarily just a strong heart, but a heart that has come in contact with a keyblade.
Additionally, MX describes the keyblades as "man-made," which seems to go against that sort of metaphysical conception that a keyblade is magically created when someone just has a strong heart.

How would dark Keyblades exist in that case? I think that the dark realm keyblades must have come into existence either at the same time in the RoD, as natural shadows to the light ones (but then why? why have a Keyblade lying there without a qualified heart?), OR they came into existence when darkness in hearts did, much later.

Yeah, it's hard to say. The only confirmed Dark realm Keyblade we have to work with is the IKK, so we can't infer much. Are all dark realm keyblades necessarily from the realm of darkness? Moreover, if a heart is required to wield one, what are they doing essentially owner-less?

...And the RoIB is the Nobody? :D?

xD
Actually, when you think of it, that would sort of make the RoL the "Nobody" since it was the one who got its heart stolen... lol.

This makes me think that perhaps all the heartless in the RoD are actually the people who were lost in the Keyblade War... kind of like the fallen angels becoming demons...

Had to come from somewhere.

Well I'm going by the definition of a Kingdom (as MX put it) as a 'amalgamation of hearts'. What would count as being perfect and complete? I think that if it was made from all the world hearts in the RoL, then it would be a perfect amalgamation.

But the KH in KH1 is described as the Heart of All Worlds. Each of the worlds' hearts ought to be connected to that heart, which makes it what you might call the "core." I would think that the core would be essential to a complete Kingdom Hearts.

I mean, let me put it in a different context. I know you believe, as I, that a person's heart is born from that Kingdom Hearts. A world is not just the literal world, it includes the people and the environment. So, in a sense, each world's heart is like Kingdom Hearts- an amalgamation of hearts. And all of these hearts come from the KH in the Dark Realm, making the world's heart inextricably linked to it.

See, I thought that perhaps what he was doing was very similar to what Xemnas was doing; letting Heartless kill things so they would go to KH. Kind of like... Vanitas and the Unversed. Except Xemnas was disrupting the natural flow of the hearts, and Ansem SoD was just abusing a natural phenomenon.

However, for whatever reason (Disney magic?), everything that was taken went back to normal at the end of KH1. And the original core stayed inside the RoD.

Oh, make no mistake, that was what Ansem SoD was doing, but only up till he went into the Final Keyhole.
But Xemnas' priority was collecting peoples' hearts. Ansem SoD's priority was not to collect worlds' hearts (though, he does do this), but to gather the PoH and complete the Final Keyhole.

Because it's an element of gameplay and not canon.
Do you really think Sora stopped going through the End of the World and went back to visit other worlds?

Also, what WAS the final keyhole by the way? Was that Hollow Bastion's special keyhole for itself or was it simply opening a path to use to get to End of the World?

It was never clearly specified, but you can definitely say it was more than just Hollow Bastion's keyhole, because gathering the Princesses for that one purpose seems a bit silly. And it's called the "final keyhole," which seems to suggest that it is above all other keyholes.

See, that's where I would argue otherwise.
Sora sealed the keyholes, yes, but Ansem SoD went through the Final Keyhole. This may have given him the ability to open the worlds' hearts from the inside out (like Kingdom Hearts, I imagine the door to a world's heart can be sealed on either side).
I don't buy into the idea that the World Terminus transports Sora back to those worlds. Do you really think that those were the actual worlds' areas? No, they were remnants. I mean, what would portals to other worlds be doing in a world comprised of "all that's left taken by the Heartless" anyway?

Something seemed off in those rooms.
They did not have their worlds' themes. The voices in their echoed. Hell, Sora's shoes made the same sound effect as they do in the End of the World (with those tiny purple lights showing up as he walked). Plus, Olympus Coliseum was dark and you could not fly in Neverland.

I mean, just take a look at the name of the world itself. "End of the World." As discussed with gp in another topic, the same term for World in Japanese is used for Realm. End of the Realm (of Light). Or, hell, the entire cosmos of KH (RoD/RB/RoL) are referred to by MX as "the World." So a more apt name may be "End of the Universe."

I really don't see why it's hard to imagine that the worlds Sora went to were gone by the time he made it to the EotW. Each star is supposed to be a world. And at the end, we see the sheer magnitude of the worlds that had been taken by the Heartless. It goes from an empty sky to one filled with stars.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Ah, I see. It would make sense, though rather depressing if you really consider it. That all of Sora and Co. hard work only delayed the worlds destruction. Now I wonder if all worlds, not just the ones Sora went to, fell as well. That would create a complete Kingdom Hearts as all the world's hearts would be gathered.

Dr_Mario64

What puzzles me is why some of the bbs worlds were destroyed some were left standing and some just disappeared from existence. For example, in Kingdom Hearts we know that Castle of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, and Dwarf Woodlands were all destroyed because it was clearly stated that Cinderella, Aurora, and Snow White all lost their homes, respectively. (Don't quote me on this but I know that it was at least Cinderella.) The question is why they were destroyed. They are all homes to Princesses of Heart, so could Malecificent's plot have something to do with it? Another world that was destroyed was Pinocchio's home world. We know it was destroyed prior to Kingdom Hearts, so one could assume it would be in bbs, but it wasn't. Could Pinocchio's home world have been destroyed as a result of the Keyblade War? The Pride Lands and Dumbo's home world will tell you the same thing because Simba and Dumbo were transformed into Summon Gems which only happens if your heart holds out during the destruction of a world. We know for sure that neither of these worlds were present during bbs. If we look into this particular world we may be able to learn more about the nature of the Keyblade War. Last but not least are the worlds that ceased to exist. Several worlds such as the Land of Departure, Deep Space, and most importantly, Keyblade Graveyard just disappeared after the events of bbs. They weren't destroyed but they just disappeared and were never heard from since...even after Sora restored all worlds at the End of The World. Could Vanitas have caused an imbalance just as Xehanort predicted? And could this imbalance have fragmented the structure of the universe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back