• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you Think about Xion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

flurryflames

Okay I will give my reason why I am not fond of Xion. It has nothing to do with her personality or who she is friends with. The sacrifice or anything for that matter. It is because of the way she is developed. Not alot of people like clones. There I said it! When I found out about that, I was disappointed. I knew that Sora had to be tied into this somehow. If she was her own person then I think she could of turned out fine.

LadyX

I actually really like her..
I mean yeah poor Roxas because it's awful what he goes through..
But Xion was a puppet and if she hadn't given up herself we'd never get Sora back..
Pretty decent of a puppet like!
I was sad though cause she was very sweet :(

Gram

Banned
Awards
Not alot of people like clones
this^ one of the things that ruined her for me.
replica puppet whatever thats jsut bad writing.

It's a minor issue.

It's how she's written into the story and the perception that she stole the spotlight which has some validity.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i consider the clone thing apart of the bad writing issue, but thats only me.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I agree, i liked it much better with RIku replia and vanitas[/spoiler] because they were a little more original. XIOn wasn't

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Xion was a plot device that ended up being both slightly necessary to the scheme of things and very much unnecessary.

But Roxas with the Sea Salt Ice Cream... :3..

Meh. To me, Xion was what I expected her to be. The most twisted form of plot-twisted imaginable.

Allister Rose

French Lover
they forced her to be necessary. she only hinted on ventus, and not even in-game, nomura had to hint it which easily could've been in kh2

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The way I see it, she didn't exist when KH2 was written, and she was retconned simply for this midquel game, which makes it easier for me to not have to care about her or think about her. She exists in a separately constructed past. And if she comes up again in the series? Have to take that as it comes... but I can't imagine it being any good.

Axel's girl1312

Perhaps the Secret Reports (accessible end-game) would enlighten you as to her motives?

Basically, she spent the first half of the game uncovering her identity and purpose in the Org, hence her initial defection, and the second half mulling over the ultimatum (return to Sora) Riku had given her. (Riku probably also disclosed DiZ's assumptions of Xemnas' true goal to her when she was running around with him). Upon learning of her parasitical relationship with Roxas (what with her draining his power) and the Org's intention to eliminate either him or her, she decided that sacrificing herself (and having Roxas survive) was best, prompting her second defection.

I've beat the game Six times and I still don't get her.

Sakulily

I love.. no wait ADORE Xion!

Actually Xion was confused herself about this whole matter with Sora and I believe that she was somewhat jealous of Roxas.. wishing she could be like him. Not in spite but she simply misunderstood and felt less important. She distanced herself and found it difficult to explain to Roxas because she didn't fully understand herself. That's how I feel about it, I think if more people took more notice of Xion rather than instantly taking a disliking to her because of her attitude towards things, more people would realise that they actually should feel really sorry for her.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Not everyone is forgiving for xion as you are. I agree on all that with Xion. I still think her character could've been better. Something less of a good girl, and more of a jerk, that slowly grows onto roxas and axel.

It's understandable what she went, through, but some of just are more upset as what she stood for rather than what happened to her. it would've been cool if she did more than run away, faint, and then all of a sudden fight roxas only to die...

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
-more people would realise that they actually should feel really sorry for her.

And fall for what the staff wanted?

Pfft.

That's all Xion runs on to catch the audience: pity, pity, pity. I was happy she was gone.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Xion's concept had potential. A character that would appear out of the blue, assist Roxas in leaving the Organization(or give him a reason to), and serve as nothing but a supporting character/plot device. No. They turned her into a Sue, a freaking fan-fic character and shoved her down our throats, and Nomura expects me to accept her role as canon? Yes I blame the writing, but the writing created the current Xion and I detest the current Xion. Remember when we first heard of her? She seemed kind of interesting. But she went and became the star of Days. It shouldn't have been called KH: 358/2 Days - Roxas' story. It should have been called, Xion the Game. She robbed the game from Roxas. Every single day after knowing this girl, he'd go on a mission and interact with the world(barely) but not as a means to grow, he didn't like it was effin homework. It was so bland. He'd do it and then run to the clock tower and b!tch if Xion or Axel wasn't there...wait scratch that, only if Xion wasn't there and wouldn't give a flying eff about Axel if he showed or not. They were supposedly best friends in KH2? Really? Best friends? In Days his last entry is about him saying that he can't trust Axel anymore, sure he's best friends with the guy alright. Xion influenced Roxas into leaving because he heard Xion ran off. He ran off because hell if Xion does it, maybe I should do it too! Are you kidding me? THEN SHE HAS THE NERVE TO MESS WITH DEEP DIVE! Rape my childhood will you!? Are you telling me that Roxas didn't pass Riku the keyblade in order to fight with him, but because Xion passed it to Riku?! And then you wanna tell me that Riku fought Roxas because Xion begged him to!? What the flying eff?! I can't believe this. I really did just skip the scene. I saw it again in the theater mode. I couldn't believe it. And when she died, yeah I was sad. So sad I saw the clip again in theater mode, but I muted it cuz I was on a bus...guess what. I didn't feel a thing. I put my headphones in, and guess what! I felt sorry for her! Why?! Her theme! her effin theme is so beautifully composed it forces you to feel sadness and tragedy in her character! Not even her! Her theme!

In short...I can not stand this Sue and if I was DiZ, Riku, Roxas, Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Minnie, a Moogle, I would throw a tomato at her and tell her she was no Pinocchio.

Xpectra No. Zero

THEN SHE HAS THE NERVE TO MESS WITH DEEP DIVE! Rape my childhood will you!? Are you telling me that Roxas didn't pass Riku the keyblade in order to fight with him, but because Xion passed it to Riku?! And then you wanna tell me that Riku fought Roxas because Xion begged him to!? What the flying eff?! I can't believe this. I really did just skip the scene. I saw it again in the theater mode. I couldn't believe it. And when she died, yeah I was sad. So sad I saw the clip again in theater mode, but I muted it cuz I was on a bus...guess what. I didn't feel a thing. I put my headphones...
LOL....haha relax we know we know....Xion is the shame of the game xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back