• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to the club.

Now we can have some sort of "Ménage à trois" going on :p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wow, that was amazing!
and sad...but amazing!
Loved how the bully's shirt said "hero to villian". good background stuff there.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Wow, that was amazing!
and sad...but amazing!
Loved how the bully's shirt said "hero to villian". good background stuff there.

Thank you. :D
The inside of my locker is completely black, that stuff doesn't wash off, only smudges. :x

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
That was really sad. Which means it must be impacting. Hopefully. Good Job!

J

Jessy1982

Ok.. I need help here :/

There is this person that I like, of my same gender, I always liked her, she's awesome, I love talking to her, she's perfect in every way, and she liked me back, so for a while there, we would both pretend to be together as a joke, until a day ago when she asked me if we wanted to go out... officially, i really want to because i think... i'm in love with her, but, i live in a community that is very much against that, what should I do... i dont wanna loose her as a friend but i don't wanna lose family friends and the whole community :(

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

There is this person that I like, of my same gender, I always liked her, she's awesome, I love talking to her, she's perfect in every way, and she liked me back, so for a while there, we would both pretend to be together as a joke, until a day ago when she asked me if we wanted to go out... officially, i really want to because i think... i'm in love with her, but, i live in a community that is very much against that, what should I do... i dont wanna loose her as a friend but i don't wanna lose family friends and the whole community :(

I'm not a homosexual personally, so I can't say for sure that my advice will do you any good. However, if you really do care for her this much, I think you should probably go for it. However, I might recommend being private about it for a while at least, if you're concerned about issues from your friends, family and community.

Whatever you decide to do however, I hope everything turns out alright! *hug*

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I'm not a homosexual personally, so I can't say for sure that my advice will do you any good. However, if you really do care for her this much, I think you should probably go for it. However, I might recommend being private about it for a while at least, if you're concerned about issues from your friends, family and community.

Whatever you decide to do however, I hope everything turns out alright! *hug*

I agree with this.

I also add that, if problems are caused because of it, perhaps you two could move to a more open-minded place? I know it's not easy giving up your community, but this is YOUR life, not theirs. If you don't do this, you may very well regret it. D: Sometimes, hard decisions must be made for the sake of happiness and freedom.
Whatever you choose, good luck.
hug.gif

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

I would say that you should go for it.
You cant wait for everyone else to change to suit you. If you ever want to be in a relationship and be accepted, you have got to start somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back