• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBS FM screens and article

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
So, they made that Blobmob you or someone else was talking about into a Secret/ Optional boss now? If so, then cool. I've been waiting for them to finally make an optional *insert enemy type* boss since KH1. The last time we had an optional boss (not counting Mirage Arena) that wasn't a person/ too humanoid was in KH1, with Kurt Ziza and Phantom.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hey, those Unversed are purple now o.o

And I'm assuming those floating Unversed symbols can be found in every world?

That better not be a Iron Prisoner V! :mad:

-looks at screenshots-

Fcuk, I think it is.

Kevin Perez

Now I'm really considering buying this Final Mix! I like what I'm seeing so far.

Last edited:

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I think thats just a recolor of Iron Prisoner 3... Remember that all the enemies get recolored, just like in the other Final Mixes

Kevin Perez

Nomura better give an explanation to this. (Purple Unversed)
That would be because all the Final Mix releases have had the enemies recolored, sans the Nobodies, in the series. ;P

Shadow Key

Purple Unversed? Terra with Ven's keyblade? Is there some sort of alternate option going on here? Darn you Nomura...

manmark

Awards
Can somedy explain why the hell they have a bigger hp bar then ussual.In the other versions even with all hp bonuses the bar was not so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back