• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is Master Eraqus getting out of this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khlover7

I might return
I find it a bit odd why he isn't on Sora's "to save" list, they're trying to gather every Keyblade Master possible and last time I checked he is one. I know he is like in Terra's heart or something, but does it mean he comes with him as well when Terra is "saved". It seems like every character is holding somebody, like those Russian dolls.

khlover7

I might return
Same reason AtW isn't on the list.
They think he's dead.

How you "die" in KH? You lose your heart and someone can it back for you, or get teleported to a dark world or something.
Explain

EDIT: AtW: Ansem the Wise

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm lost on these abbreviations; who is AtW?

Ansem the Wise

How you "die" in KH? You lose your heart and someone can it back for you, or get teleported to a dark world or something.
Explain

If it were that simple, MX wouldn't of cared about his age.
There is probably some kind of literal death instead of fading into the RoD or Kingdom Hearts.

khlover7

I might return
There is probably some kind of literal death instead of fading into the RoD or Kingdom Hearts.

True Nomura has some explaining to do, also nobody even knows who Xion is and she's still on the list. :V

Ikkin

Bronze Member

From what Nomura said in the BbS Ultimania interview, there is no such thing as death in the sense of a person's "self" ceasing to exist, just "sleep."

But it's pretty clear that "sleep" is normally a permanent state, rather than something people can return from whenever they please. If Master Xehanort's body died before he found a new one, he wouldn't have a chance to come back. The only reason the characters Sora needs to save can be awakened is because their circumstances are anything but normal - Terra, Ven, and Aqua all have existing bodies, Axel's probably just going to come back as Lea, and if Namine is any indication, Roxas and Xion might not necessarily even get new bodies and could have their suffering removed in some other way.

As for Eraqus, I'm not sure he needs/wants/is able to come back. He seems to be mostly protecting Terra at this point, and might just decide to move on once he's sure Terra will be okay.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Plus, the characters of kingdom hearts don't neccasarily know death doesnt apply in their universe.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
AtW is in the RoD but because everyone thinks he is dead and the fact that he lost most of his memories I doubt he'll be getting out anytime soon

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Except if he sticks together with Aqua, then they'll be rescued at the same time...

assuming that Riku and Sora will get her out anytime soon. Yeah i mean the eventually will but how would that even play out? Honestly since AtW didn't die I think he should the next chance he gets.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Explain

The only way to truly die in KH is mentioned in the SARs. Folr this to happen, the Soul has to be removed from the body. The only indication of true death in the series is old age, which MX is clearly trying to avoid. Plus, if the Body is destroyed, then you are truly dead (unless you're Maleficent brought back by popular demand, or remembered in front of a cloak for a story-wise reason).

tri-blade

Mater Eraqus is not coming back because after Terra fought him, he was really weakened. MX then stabbed Eraqus in the back, draining what little life force energy Eraqus had in him. When Sora in KH1 he stabbed himself, he was seen to have full life energy, despite fighting the possessed Riku/Seeker of Darkness. MX and Vanitas willingly let their bodies disappear, but Eraqus did not.

True Nomura has some explaining to do, also nobody even knows who Xion is and she's still on the list. :V

Did you forget Roxas still has the seashell that Xion made when she disappeared? That is kind of like the whole "Their hurting will be mended when we return to end it." message in Re:coded or the Lingering Sentient Terra made. It is not meant to exist but it does as an anomaly to guide Sora to the real people who need help. I bet the seashell will play a big part in Xion's revival.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
He will probably appear in a sequel some way or another. They always do.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Ansem the Wise. But, I'm still wondering that myself. I think Eraqus might be dead, but his heart keeps Sora alive.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ansem the Wise. But, I'm still wondering that myself. I think Eraqus might be dead, but his heart keeps Sora alive.

Huh? I don't quite get this...how can Eraqus's heart keep Sora alive??? Their hearts never interacted...Eraqus's heart is hinted to be with Terra...also, Sora doesn't need to be kept alive, in fact it is Sora who unknowingly protects and keeps Ventus alive...badly injured and maimed, yes, but still alive.
*is confused*

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Explain

EDIT: AtW: Ansem the Wise

1st off, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Losing Heart does not = Death. Losing Heart = Losing Heart. Heart consumed by darkness = Heartless. Body and soul left behind after lost heart = Nobody.

Death = When the body dies and the soul leaves, and the heart apperantly returns to KH.

I hate when people claim lose of heart = Death, it was stated in Ansem's report in KH2 that they are not the same thing.
---------------------------------------------------------
Secondly, everyone thinks Eraqus is dead, just like they think Ansem is dead. That's it.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Mater Eraqus is not coming back because after Terra fought him, he was really weakened. MX then stabbed Eraqus in the back, draining what little life force energy Eraqus had in him. When Sora in KH1 he stabbed himself, he was seen to have full life energy, despite fighting the possessed Riku/Seeker of Darkness. MX and Vanitas willingly let their bodies disappear, but Eraqus did not.

Did you forget Roxas still has the seashell that Xion made when she disappeared? That is kind of like the whole "Their hurting will be mended when we return to end it." message in Re:coded or the Lingering Sentient Terra made. It is not meant to exist but it does as an anomaly to guide Sora to the real people who need help. I bet the seashell will play a big part in Xion's revival.
His heart is in Terra so there still is a huge possibily he'll return.
Roxas morphed with Sora so where did the shell go? And even when he had the shell he didnt remember her still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back