• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New info of BBSFM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Then lol'd when people defended BbS's production team over having "little" time.
Have you guys finished BbS? Have you seen the amount of people shown in the credits that worked in this game? For real?
They had time. But the producer had greed. And Final Mixes/Internationalizations are a marketing strategy that SE has pulled off since FFX, as far as I'm aware. "I believe Nomura". Oh, innocence.

Having a lot of names in the credits doesn't prove crap. You honestly can't say bullcrap about whether or not "they had time" because you aren't in the video game industry nor were you ever employed to work on BBS. Don't say crap when you don't understand how video games are made >_>

That's like saying why buy a HD Kingdom Hearts collectors pack when all your getting is HD. It would still be the same story just for a different console and with the added feature of HD. If they were to add Final Mix content into sure everybody would buy it but it would still sell well without extra content purely for the fact of HD. Now the thing I don't understand is if they want their fans to keep up with the story and continue to buy their games why do they put important plot points in the FM's when they have no plan to release it outside of Japan. They could sell the BBS secret episode as DLC and make lots of money. The thing they don't understand is by trying to make more money by re-selling the game they actually lose a hell of alot more through illegal downloads because fans outside of Japan want to experience the extra content which in turn makes Square Enix lose trust in fans and not put their games on the playstation network out of fear of loseing money when the don't realize the actually lose more by not doing it. And that's what pisses the fans off as they can't get the games they want.

Not in the US it won't sell. Sure some of the hardcore KH fans would buy it, but the average everyday ones... nope.

And if they put the "extra content" in PSN, that just gives hackers and pirates a BIGGER chance to send it out illegally.

Zak1403

Then the one who don't buy it don't really deserve to know what happens, and I understand what your saying about DLC but I believe the secret episode will have important points about the future oh Kingdom Hearts and would like to know what is going on in official English translations not fan translations on YouTube. But alas I know this may be very insignificant as chances of seeing the secret episode in official English is very low.

Awards
bbsfmscan.jpg

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Master Xehanorts Armor looks positively.....unnecessarily bulky. But it's nice to see it anyway, now the KH2 design has purpose.

Last edited:
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Hohoho. He sits on the central throne in LoD hey? And is wielding MX's keyblade. Cool so the fight will be like sora and riku vs throne xemnas, only perhaps instead of stealing organisation weapons he will use his own keyblade (and won't force them to hit him with buildings to make him vulnerable). Hopefully there's a scene to go along with this clearly noncanon fight.

Also a reused xemnas sprite + no new maps to make means you can't really all complain about the team 'wasting' time on pitting this in

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
His design isn't really that good imo

And I hope they make the battle actually different, since he looks like he will have a reused Terranort moveset.

loke13

I agree. Still, It makes you wonder how Xehanort's armor came to Xemnas. What did the artifical KH do to give him that armor?
Fished through his memory? it gave him all the Org. weapons after all. And with an armor like that it's no wonder Xehanort has such a huge ego the effing thing has a crown on it =/

Wait what? How is this Xehanorts or Master Xehanorts armor?
The keyblade kind of gives it away.

Silverslide

It gives away nothing o.o

How is this the real Xehanort's armor when it has the nobody symbol on it? Did Xehanort know about nobodies before everyone else did and decided to throw it on his armor because he is a fan?

They could have just given him the keyblade to shove the notion that he is connected to MX down our throats.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Fished through his memory? it gave him all the Org. weapons after all. And with an armor like that it's no wonder Xehanort has such a huge ego the effing thing has a crown on it =/

And I thought Terra had a big ego, look at his keyblade. I would get this game so I can beat that armor once more, but can't read Kanji and I'm saving my college money on Re Coded.

loke13

It gives away nothing o.o

How is this the real Xehanort's armor when it has the nobody symbol on it? Did Xehanort know about nobodies before everyone else did and decided to throw it on his armor because he is a fan?

They could have just given him the keyblade to shove the notion that he is connected to MX down our throats.
The magic eight-ball says all signs point to yes. So what your saying is that it couldn't possibly be Xehanorts armor because he has the nobody symbol on it? That's it? An armor toting enemy with the name NO HEART and uses MX's keyblade is featured in a game where most of the keyblade wielders wear armor. Heck they even gave Eraqus armor just for a Mirage Arena fight. So why is it hard to think that this is the armor MX used to use?

MX spent his entire life researching darkness and has been seen controlling heartless would it be such a stretch to assume he knew stumbled upon the existence of Nobodies as well by the time of BBS?

Or as someone else said they decided to use the same exact design to cut down on time and resources.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

yeah the keyblade does confirm it for us just liek the erqus spirit but the armor looks stupid i can understnad why he sits, he cam swing his arms in that, i was hoping for somting more dark knighty, but still very intresting, cant wait to see him in the jump fest trailer this friday

Silverslide

The magic eight-ball says all signs point to yes. So what your saying is that it couldn't possibly be Xehanorts armor because he has the nobody symbol on it? That's it? An armor toting enemy with the name NO HEART and uses MX's keyblade is featured in a game where most of the keyblade wielders wear armor. Heck they even gave Eraqus armor just for a Mirage Arena fight. So why is it hard to think that this is the armor MX used to use?

MX spent his entire life researching darkness and has been seen controlling heartless would it be such a stretch to assume he knew stumbled upon the existence of Nobodies as well by the time of BBS?

Or as someone else said they decided to use the same exact design to cut down on time and resources.

That is your best bet.

Even IF he magically stumbled upon a nobody became friends with it and like it so much that he put a logo that was probably created by the Orginization themselves(IF nobodies existed at this time) yeah that sounds plausible... That makes no sense.

Just because it is named NO HEART doesn't mean it has to be referring to the anagram of Xehanorts name. I think it was just convenient, that the meaning of no heart is literal, no heart which means he is a nobody, sure NO HEART with an X in it could be referring to Xehanort at the same time.

But if this was really meant to be MX's old armor, I believe they would've took the time to actually make one, like they did with AotM, not copy and pasting a boss we fight for like 5 mins in KH2.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That is your best bet.

Even IF he magically stumbled upon a nobody became friends with it and like it so much that he put a logo that was probably created by the Orginization themselves(IF nobodies existed at this time) yeah that sounds plausible... That makes no sense.

Just because it is named NO HEART doesn't mean it has to be referring to the anagram of Xehanorts name. I think it was just convenient, that the meaning of no heart is literal, no heart which means he is a nobody, sure NO HEART with an X in it could be referring to Xehanort at the same time.

But if this was really meant to be MX's old armor, I believe they would've took the time to actually make one, like they did with AotM, not copy and pasting a boss we fight for like 5 mins in KH2.

I will only say this. Be warn, I'm not a troll and I don't know you and you don't know me. Look at TAV's badges, they look like the heartless/nobody symbol too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back