• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on How Xehanort Became A Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_ghost

But it seems like he can change it to some extent. Or maybe he just knows how to make himself older (that's completely speculative but idk how else to explain this phenomenon). Just looking at KH1, it can be inferred that Ansem was able to change the age of Riku's body to fit a more adult form, regardless of what heart(s) composed him. He didn't take Riku's body and then gave it up. He needed it. That's why up until that point he was always hunched over in a brown cloak.

It's canon that another heart in someone changes a person's appearance.

I don't see how ELSE Xemnas could know its location. Eraqus was given the information from his master when he inherited LOD, and gave the information to Aqua when she became a master. So since Terra doesn't know about it and MX doesn't, only Eraqus could, which means that Xemnas derived that information from Eraqus's memories.

Xemnas learned it from either Eraqus or Aqua's LS.

Crystal

Silver Member
I don't see how ELSE Xemnas could know its location. Eraqus was given the information from his master when he inherited LOD, and gave the information to Aqua when she became a master. So since Terra doesn't know about it and MX doesn't, only Eraqus could, which means that Xemnas derived that information from Eraqus's memories.

This makes sense though :D

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
It's canon that another heart in someone changes a person's appearance.

Xemnas learned it from either Eraqus or Aqua's LS.

If that heart is possessing that person then yes. But the fact that Ansem could change Riku's very age and structure is still surprising to me.

Aqua's LS may not even exist. But yes, Xemnas either learned it from that or Eraqus's knowledge. And even though he didn't know what became of Aqua and Ven, Xemnas could probably infer that if they were still around, they'd be hiding there.

This makes sense though :D

Glad I'm making sense now. =D

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
May i know why suddenly Aqua had a LS?

I'll explain why people thought this (though I disagree with it):

In the ending of BBS, Aqua's armor was in one position when it brought Terra out of the ROD and in another when it ended up back in RG. Also, the translations for Zexion and Xigbar's conversation about the Room of Sleep implies that there were two voices, because Xigbar said he couldn't understand what THEY were saying (although earlier he only mentions Xemnas talking to someone). And somehow, Xemnas knew where the Room of Awakening was and knew that Ven was inside it.

So people came up with this idea that not only did Aqua's armor live on, but it could talk too. XD

Crystal

Silver Member
xD
I thought Aqua still in the RoD?
Sentiment created after someone's body have been taken?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
xD
I thought Aqua still in the RoD?
Sentiment created after someone's body have been taken?

She is.

It's a very flawed theory, and its only justification is that we don't know what conditions HAVE to exist for a sentiment to be made other than what we saw with Terra.

How exactly did he change Riku's age and structure..?

Let me outline the events:

*Riku lets Ansem possess his body
*Riku, still appearing the same, fights Sora
*After losing, Riku disappears in darkness
*Ansem reappears, still in Riku's body, as a fully grown adult with an appearance never seen before

So basically Ansem managed to go beyond how MX transformed Terra and changed the physical structure and age of Riku

Crystal

Silver Member
She is.

It's a very flawed theory, and its only justification is that we don't know what conditions HAVE to exist for a sentiment to be made other than what we saw with Terra.

Oh okay :)

*Ansem reappears, still in Riku's body, as a fully grown adult with an appearance never seen before

So basically Ansem managed to go beyond how MX transformed Terra and changed the physical structure and age of Riku

lol..I thought is Riku grown up xD

Box_ghost

May i know why suddenly Aqua had a LS?

Because only Aqua knew where Ven was.
Xemnas learned where he was somehow.
Xemnas was talking to Aqua's armor.
Xemnas didn't learn from Vexen. lol It's funny cuz he got a spiky wheel to the face.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Difference is that MX was affecting how Terra himself looked. XH did absolutely nothing to Riku's heart/appearance, since XH still looked the same after ejecting Riku's heart. I'm starting to think that Terranort should have looked like normal Terra instead, actually.

yomitchymitch

Yeah, that doesn't show how Ansem SoD physically changed Riku's structure or age..
It actually shows nothing of the sort

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It is NOT UNCLEAR on WHO did the STABBING WHEN The timeline in the trinity archives says MX did it to Rid himself of Terra.

Do you know what the KH2 journal said? It said that Braig's name is actually Bleig. And of course the "Why did IT pick you" etc. Mis-translations are uncommon, ESPECIALLY in the journals. To me, it makes more sense that Terra was the one who stabbed himself. Plus the "This'll teach you..." line sounded a lot more like something Terra would say rather than Xehanort.

About this theory... I don't know. You pretty much lost me when you said "Only a Keyblade Master could unlock their heart" because look at Sora. Is he a keyblade master? Nope. But he did it.

Pratiko

Awards
About this theory... I don't know. You pretty much lost me when you said "Only a Keyblade Master could unlock their heart" because look at Sora. Is he a keyblade master? Nope. But he did it.
The Keyblade he used was the Heart Unlocker. Go figure.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Do you know what the KH2 journal said? It said that Braig's name is actually Bleig. And of course the "Why did IT pick you" etc. Mis-translations are uncommon, ESPECIALLY in the journals.
Kind of hard to mistranslate "Terra" into "Xehanort," IMO...That, and I kind of see some parallelism between MX trying to kick Terra's heart out and XH kicking Riku's heart out.

Well...Technically speaking, he opened up his heart to darkness rather than unlocked it, and Kairi's heart went back to her body as a result of the keyblade splitting into pieces.

Last edited:

Pratiko

Awards
ALL keyblades are heart unlockers. It's just that the keyblade of hearts was rare because it was MADE of hearts.
As the name of the weapon says, this Keyblade can unlock anyone's Heart, even having an user that doesn't know "how" to unlock Hearts. That's the whole point of the weapon, Ansem made it to unlock Kairi's Heart, gather all the 7 Princesses of Light's Hearts, and unlock the way to Kingdom Hearts. Ta-da!

Nayru's Love

Awards
As the name of the weapon says, this Keyblade can unlock anyone's Heart, even having an user that doesn't know "how" to unlock Hearts. That's the whole point of the weapon, Ansem made it to unlock Kairi's Heart, gather all the 7 Princesses of Light's Hearts, and unlock the way to Kingdom Hearts. Ta-da!
That's where the term "heart unlocking" originated from. It's not necessarily the same thing as releasing a heart from a body. Guess that's an error on my end too, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back