• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Red Eyes" in BbS Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Alright, now here's a few ideas that have been stirred up in my mind from the recent scan of "Red Eyes" as I'll refer to him, in BbS Final Mix.

Red Eyes could be a Pureblood Heartless, as it looks like there's no Emblem on it. It would fit, as the Realm of Darkness has to be teeming with Pureblood Heartless. It's already been proven that the Heartless have been around for some time - we saw Master Xehanort summon the Neoshadows to attack Ven: when Ansem the Wise and Xehanort "discovered them", it...

Wait. What if, what if, the Heartless hadn't been in the Realm of Light for eons, possibly since the Keyblade War... or even they'd never been in the Realm of Light. Master Xehanort discovered them somehow and began using them in his work, and then his memories returned as Terranort (if we assume he indeed lost his memories) and returned the Heartless to the Realm of Light in full force, and the creation of the Emblem Heartless. But then again... how did Xehanort come across the Heartless when even he mentioned in his reports he'd stay away from the Realm of Darkness for his own safety?

That would be another story that could be told - a story before even Birth by Sleep, but after the Keyblade War - with a young Eraqus as the main character, and the relationship with him and Xehanort like Sora/Riku. It would explain Xehanort's dark descent, and possibly Red Eyes as the final boss, before maybe Xehanort and Eraqus' master banished it to the Realm of Darkness - where years later, it attacks Aqua.

But I think most likely, this is a brand new enemy - not Heartless, Nobody, Unversed, Keyblade Armour, Sora clone - brand spankin' new. I certainly hope it is!

Debate, discuss, etc etc.

Crystal

Silver Member
You mean the Red-Eyes thingy is the boss who Young Xehanort fought before?

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Well what ever it is, aqua either, narrowally escapes the being or Kicks the ass out of it. if not she would not be seen at the end of the secret ending

Crystal

Silver Member
I don't hope to see when Aqua facing these red eyes thingy, Mickey jump in and save her

This could be the possibility lol
Anyway, Red eyes thingy could be just a Heartless.

Tatsu

My theory is the 'entity' is the first Heartless and a powerful evil threat worst than Xehanort.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If that Red Eyes-thingy actually starts swinging around a giant mace we know Aqua found KHs version of Sauron...lol.

Dross263

It will probably just pop out of nowhere and Aqua will be like "holy crap what the hell are you!?" and Red Eyes will be like "aaarrrrgghh!" and attack Aqua forcing her to defend herself and after the battle he will just disappear and nobody will know what the hell just happened and we will have to wait for the next KH to find out, same as MF.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
It will probably just pop out of nowhere and Aqua will be like "holy crap what the hell are you!?" and Red Eyes will be like "aaarrrrgghh!" and attack Aqua forcing her to defend herself and after the battle he will just disappear and nobody will know what the hell just happened and we will have to wait for the next KH to find out, same as MF.

best guess in my opinion XD

It's obviously something outrageously vicious

Crystal

Silver Member
My theory is the 'entity' is the first Heartless and a powerful evil threat worst than Xehanort.

o_O.. If this red eyes is such a powerful entity...that Aqua can defeat it.. then..Aqua can be strongest Keyblade Master? lol

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I sence future plot importance.

What ever it is (I call it: "Overseer of the Darkness") it's probably some form of Heartless, but there has never been a Heartless with red eyes so it's defenitly different. It could be just some random boss though they stuck to give Aqua something to fight but I get the feeling they might expand on it. Of at least I hope so, it looks like it can be really interesting.

Megavoltage

Awards
I would love the drama of Aqua meeting "Terra" again so I hope this red eyed demon is somehow related to Ansem Seeker of Darkness or Xemnas.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
watch it be the first emblem heartless or something anti-climactic like that XD

Sadie808

haha this!

25charctershipyupyuphip

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think he's "The true darkness" or something. The source of all darkness, the start to the keybladewar (by spreding darkness in peoples heart) or maybe the first keybladewielder who turned evil. But he's trapped in the realm of darkness and fear light, therefore he uses puppets like Xehanort.

I like that theory, if Nomura decides to not make things all to complicated again

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so we will find out for sure on two days right

Ronove

Am I alone in thinking that this red eyes fella might not be all that bad? I think if there must be a balance of light and dark that it would stand to reason that not all creatures of unfathomable darkness are bad, right?

Radar

Bronze Member
Am I alone in thinking that this red eyes fella might not be all that bad? I think if there must be a balance of light and dark that it would stand to reason that not all creatures of unfathomable darkness are bad, right?
Possible. I don't know weather to say possible or un-likely. Hmmm, I am anxious to watch what happens there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back