• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Where there's pink, there's Marluxia...
...On a more serious note~
Hope the game get's some difficulty tuning, seeing as how this is looking like KH2; more fun than challenging. But still, the fun will be waaay too distracting for us to notice the easiness of the game plus the graphics and 3D.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
IMO, not the best name....?

Now for my thoughts....

-I noticed that the scene where young Riku and Sora on DI, is a scene in KH1 with Kairi, when they're looking out on the sunset on the first day, while sitting on the paopu tree.
-The scene with Riku in Traverse Town surrounded by all those Heartless, before the "Soras" start falling, reminds me of the scene when Sora was in Traverse Town in KH1, after he watched the Soldier Heartless take that guys heart.
-I like the looks of the gameplay, it doesn't look too stale.
-I don't quite know how I feel on Ansem SoD and Xemnas being back...I wanna say I'm a little glad, but no....I'm ecstatic. We're near the end of the Xehanort Saga, better use him as much as possible.
-And the color for the game......(drum roll) a shade of PURPLE!! Well, it's different.

ChrisP

The name could of used more time... :p But the game itself looks pretty good so far. Hunchback of Notre Dame world is really cool though. I didn't see any Donald or Goofy with Sora yet...They better be with him lol.

MisuzuKamio

The name could of used more time... :p But the game itself looks pretty good so far. Hunchback of Notre Dame world is really cool though. I didn't see any Donald or Goofy with Sora yet...They better be with him lol.

Donald and Goofy are not taking the Mark of Mastery exam, so why should they be? I can imagine that if either of them appear it is going to be in some sort of system akin to COM and you can summon them somehow at certain times. However, it is relatively apparent since the beginning that having Disney Characters as party members is becoming rather unnecessary because they are relatively weak in comparison to the main playable character (aka dying all the time, getting booted out of important fights forcing you to do them solo, not being there at all [BBS]).
HOWEVER-- I do love the Disney characters as a nice nostalgic tough. It's what gives KH some of the charm. That being said, I hope they do incorporate some type of summoning system. I want them around in some way, too...

ChrisP

At least is a convenient acronym :D KH DDD lol

The best thing about the title is probably that :p

@MK- I know they're obviously not taking the MoM exam, but I would still expect them to first of all be there and second of all, help Sora with whatever he is doing. Even though they're weaker, they're not useless :p I rather have them with Sora than just summons. Riku's story will be alone :p (Plus BBS felt too lonely for me since each story, the main character was on their own)

Lord betrayus

Website
m.www.yahoo.com
I wonder if the drop bar is meant to be literally for an increase in drops you can get from enemies. Although I cant view the trailer very well on it I also wonder if Ansem SoD and Xemnas aren`t ment to be there literally more so ment to represent Master Xehanort. Also, if I am wrong. Besides Xemnas does anyone know if nobodys will be in this game?

ChrisP

I wonder if the drop bar is meant to be literally for an increase in drops you can get from enemies. Although I cant view the trailer very well on it I also wonder if Ansem SoD and Xemnas aren`t ment to be there literally more so ment to represent Master Xehanort. Also, if I am wrong. Besides Xemnas does anyone know if nobodys will be in this game?

I rather not have Nobodies in this game, so I hope not. (Nobodies bore me D:)

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
OMG. Wow this is so cool!!!!!!!! XD
Maybe Sora and Riku have to face theirs fears or something my fighting Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas......
I don't know. The most interesting thing is the meaning of the words. Dream, Drop, Distance. Sounds really cool. :D

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so i understadn why riku is facing ansem seeker of darkness becasue of there developed history, one might say xehanort to riku is the kh sepheroth to cloud the darrk part of him but why is sora fighting xemnas

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
so i understadn why riku is facing ansem seeker of darkness becasue of there developed history, one might say xehanort to riku is the kh sepheroth to cloud the darrk part of him but why is sora fighting xemnas

just for the sake of having him in the game
lol

Matrixfan

I would say that Sora begins to use more of darkness while Riku uses the light. Since the trailer shows them both in similar situations in similar worlds, perhaps this game is going to be a bit of a changing of stature in the main character's standing? Perhaps Vanitas has something to do with Sora getting caught up in the darkness a bit more, and that will play into Sora getting into the realm of darkness to free Aqua?

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
so i understand why Riku is facing Ansem seeker of darkness because of there developed history, one might say Xehanort to Riku is the KH Sephiroth to cloud the dark part of him but why is Sora fighting Xemnas

If you look at things really broadly, Ansem SoD caused Riku's problems/"hurt" in KH1, CoM and KH2 while Xemnas caused Sora, Roxas, Xion and Namine's problems/"hurt" in KH1, CoM and KH2. So they both have their reasons for facing the one that they do.

Tikiturbo

Sora and Xemnas face off in the same place as Riku and Ansem. Like, they're both in the exact same spot.

KingdomSealer2

Very interesting title I must say. But judging by the trailer, this looks epic. I particularly like the fast pace action with the rail grinding and lamp post swinging. Intense!

Plus I have been waiting for a Hunchback world and now I can be joyful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back